Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Datasub.res encrypt

Discussion on Datasub.res encrypt within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Datasub.res encrypt

I need help, I want to protect my files I'm editing

I want to protect the data.sub know how to do I want to have the results as well as this picture but in my good

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Encrypt Epk/Eix
09/17/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking for some1 who can do this kind of job for me. add me on skype: yagokurt
BYM swf encrypt
07/21/2012 - Facebook - 9 Replies
Guys i recommend not to publish hacks and giving it to strangers as people are misusing it alot and making kixeye to encrypte it back .Pls all the hackers out there , just pls dont publish ur hacks and give it to someone who misuse of them .
NOS Encrypt Decrypt
09/08/2011 - Nostale - 3 Replies
Hello all, excuse me but I don't speak german. I'd like to exchange knowledge about NOS with talented / experienced users. Just to say, I realized a program that: ) log decrypted nos net packets ) allow to send packets to client /server ) auto bruteforce packets key
Gameguard Encrypt
05/07/2009 - General Coding - 5 Replies
Need a program for Encrypting Gameguard.des ... i can decrypt fine.. plz thx.. hurry.. need to get server back online
hey can any one encrypt
10/20/2007 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
hey can any one encrypt this jobsystem-e