Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Out of the blue DatabaseServer crash

Discussion on Out of the blue DatabaseServer crash within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Out of the blue DatabaseServer crash

Hi elitepvpers,

Earlier today i launched my test server to test somethings out. it was running fine. How ever this afternoon i launched it again and for no reason at all the DB server keeps on crashing as soon as i launched the coreserver.

This is the .txt file of the DB server.

Just an reminder Ealier today it was working fine and now it its crahsing nothing has changed to the programs or resource folders. Nor in the database it self.

Any one had this kind of problem before and is willing to give the solution?

With kind regards

Tags
databaseserver crash

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Blue Orbit New Page [No crash]
06/24/2013 - DarkOrbit - 6 Replies
I buy a new page Blue Orbit Private Server This page are premium and not crash
Databaseserver crash nach itempreise ändern
05/21/2013 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
Ich habe folgendes Spec_Item und zwar das wenn ich die Preise von Items ändere damit sie sich in den NPC -Shops erhöhen bzw sie shopable mache das der Databaseserver crash und daher nicht mal aufgeht . Bitte um Hilfe. mfg Ren0x
BLUE SCREEN OR CRASH?
06/07/2009 - Grand Chase - 6 Replies
rev engine has it own mind i think. it suddenly make my computer system down, it is right to close that thread:) for some computer programmers out there try to make a self made UCE hehehe:) sorry for inconvenience guys,,,, by the way im a man! dont call me ate??? unico iho ako ok???