Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Source v15, answers.

Discussion on Source v15, answers. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Source v15, answers.

Hi guys, have questions (Clean source v15):

- What serverfile work with this source?
- What client recommend?
Old 05/16/2013, 20:47   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
- What client recommend?
You can only use the v15 Client and Ressource.

Quote:
- What serverfile work with this source?
You can build your "own" Files with the clean Source.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need answers?
10/19/2012 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
hi there, i'm a Mental-Fight Warrior and i have some problems in pvp bonuses. 1-when i duel with a Warrior i always lose, i have try to decrease my deff but is don't work. so what i have do? 2-when i duel with Weaponry Sura i can't win, he always remove my and kill me easily. which res. can i put to avoid his skill ? 3-some player when i can't hit them and i see , what is the right bonus that i have to put it in my equip to solve this problem?
I need some Answers.
07/30/2012 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
Hi guys , Please I need some help : 1. How can I bypass the limit of inventory parts ? 2. After changing cars with artmoney , I wonder if i can use the Police siren sound of the Elite Dodge ? 3. How can I bypass the limit of the vinyls in a car ? Thanks :pimp:
New Answers -BOI
04/04/2012 - Battle of the Immortals - 0 Replies
I greet you I'm looking for new answers and not that old because I need a bot but I have no response to these new ... Please help
i just need some answers
01/23/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
First tnx to PFJ to upload great server files. And another tnx to FORCER who had pattient to help me get server online :) Now I wana know where or wich are the files wich contain CHINESE words like NPCS so i can start translating everything. And with what can i open those files etc...i mean everything where is anything in chinese so i can translate in english. Second where i change what is the drop rates, Exp rate, what will monsters drop .. how to make what will monsters drop etc......