Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[All-In-One Question] Fire'

Discussion on [All-In-One Question] Fire' within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 05/15/2013, 13:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Habs so gemacht, wird trotzdem nichts angezeigt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Fire Taoist Question.
02/05/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok so I just restarted playing again and I noticed the pure skills. I have a Nin-War-Fire tao but I mean with the way you can do things now poison has seem to lost its touch. Is it still as powerful as it use to be or would a Fire Tao with the pure skill now be better?
[swSRO2]Question about Fire&Lighting Masterys
05/24/2010 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I have a question, is there any player that is 120 and have Lighting Mastery lvl 120? I'm wondering: 1. The 3th book of Grass Walk (for Moving Speed) can be leveled up till you have 100% Moving Speed Buff. 2. The 2nd book of Grass Walk (Grass Walk - Shadow - for the blue teleport) as higher he is leveled up, the bug that doesn't allow you to us the skill while you have Grass Walk Speed Buff Activated it stopped? I've saw that if you have the Speed Buff and you wanna use the Blue...
[Question] Fire-Ice
01/22/2010 - Mabinogi - 4 Replies
I was goofin around with magic-fusion today, any chances we could make fire ALWAYS look like Fire-ice, or lightning always look like Fire-Lightning? I'd assume it would be a .dds file that I would have to copy and paste effects onto the default .dds for the magics.
Question for a Fire Taoist?
10/02/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Do i need to put some attribute points on agility? or is it best to put them just on Vitality and Spirit? And the more Spirit more magic attack is that true?
Fire Rat question
11/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I understand that a rb warr can summon fire rat to cause other's CO to crash (sort of a bug) Can anyone advice me how was it done and how can i prevent my CO to crash