Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebuild neuz.exe gives unresolved external symbol

Discussion on Rebuild neuz.exe gives unresolved external symbol within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rebuild neuz.exe gives unresolved external symbol

Hai Elitepvpers.

I rebuilded my neuz.exe and i notice that out of the blue i get 7
unresolved external symbol's. I have tried to look it up but there is nothing wrong with it. So far as i can see.

Maybe one of you can give me an pointer an what the cause may be.

Old 02/21/2013, 13:15   #2

elite*gold: 115
Try delete output folder and rebuil it again
Old 02/21/2013, 23:37   #3

Nah that wont work. Cause i messed up wndfield.h file.

So this applies also to you as to my self. Read the error code before posting something like that.
Old 02/22/2013, 00:22   #4

If you are using Visual Studio 2003, you need to install Service Pack 1.
This solves some problems
Old 02/22/2013, 09:29   #5

@Iapp.

This is already been solved. And no it doesnt need Service pack1 cause its already installed.

Those errors came from wndfield.h i messed it up there.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rebuild of Rappelz Bot
11/17/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 0 Replies
So most of you may not remember me but I have coded a few bots back in the day. I had a fairly nice one for rappelz 4 when the GG bypass was working. Now that the private servers are out there is no game-gaurd to get in the way of application sent keystrokes so I am bringing back the bot and recoding it with some nice tricks I have picked up over the last 4 -5 years. FYI : I never release exe's, only code, you will have to compile your self. So to start things off I am wondering if...
Unresolved Error
07/30/2011 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Captain herlock server is stopping to work. This is err code for you. Can you help me pls?
WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved..
05/08/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 37 Replies
Hallo Leute! Ich bin dabei meinem Server die v16 Jobs hinzuzufügen was auch bisher prima geklappt hat, doch nun streikt die Neuz.exe beim Compillen wegen dem Skillwindow, wenn ich es dem Error richtig entnommen habe, wäre nett wenn mir jemand sagen könnte wie ich dieses Problem lösen kann! Hier mal der Error: WndField.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall CWndSkillInventory::InitItem(int,struct tagSkill *,int)"...
IAT Rebuild
03/19/2011 - General Coding - 4 Replies
hi leute ich habe mich seit kurzem mit Dos Header, Pe header und IAT beschäftigt. Da ich ziemlich wenig ahnugng davon hatte habe ich mich informiert und ein bisschen rumgespielt. Section auflisten oder alle funktion die Importiert wurden auflisten alles kein problem. So jetzt wollte ich mich an das Aramdillo begeben. Ich habe gedumped und die Section wieder hergestellt(wo ich glaube das ich das nicht richtig gemacht habe, aber ich kann diassemblen). Meine zwei Fragen sind nun... Wie rebuild...