Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[HELP] Some Question [Compiled & Updated] {English only pls}

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Some Question [Compiled & Updated] {English only pls}

Hi to all ePVPers.
I am new here in ePVPers.
I want to ask some questions about making a FlyFF pServer.
I will keep my Thread clean and compiled. All my questions and the answers to them will be kept here.

I wanted to learn again to create a pServer. My last attempt was 3 years ago. So I have only little knowledge left. I hope you will help me. I dont want to be a total leecher and noob. I am also here to learn and develop my custom FlyFF pServer.

Here are my Questions:
1. Is there a v16 Clean Source that has been released here? v16 Source files that have not yet touched or with some few modification or features for v17,v18 & v19. I hope its not very buggy and without a backdoor.
2. Can I make a Client with the Source File? If so, what are the things I should get from the Resource Files and from other client to make my own?
3. I saw some FlyFF pServer Client that their files contain few files. All their files are in a .res files. How can I make my Client like this?
4. 2. How can I make my server like this? If there is no guide or released code. At least give me a full hint and I will figure out the rest.

That would be all for now.
I hope someone can answer.

« HELP ME PLZ ON C++ | GM Tool 5.0 ? »