Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Beast] Respawn / Revival-Point

Discussion on [Beast] Respawn / Revival-Point within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Beast] Respawn / Revival-Point

Hello,
did anyone know how to create respawn or revival-points in beast world editor? i've made a map for my private server, and the map works great (pk-map), but if somebody kill me and i press "lodelight" the map ports me to the place i died. how can i create such an point?

i've tested something:
i placed a region\revival-object in the map and gave it the name "test123" and checked the boxes. in the world \ revival to-dialogue i defined the pk-map and the name of the revival-object. but it dont work.

Old 08/09/2010, 18:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,417
ask Sedrika, about the beast, because he know many things about it :P

MY english is so bad, i am just learning ^.^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
Invisible At Point List Respawn in Another Team base no die!Gamemod in lobby style
10/10/2009 - S4 League - 8 Replies
I Found new hack i will release it later here some screens of it , http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/10 1009141311_S4_20091010_135440.jpg http://www.pictureupload.de/originals/pictures/10 1009141346_S4_20091010_135644.jpg lol i respawn in another team base they can kill me but i cant kill them i only can kill the reds all can kill me so 2 teams vs you lol its funny :D Im not at list haha so cool xD
How to make respawn poin/revive point
06/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
. . http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-main-discu ssions-questions/268546-how-make-respawn-point-rev ive-poin.html <--Please follow on this link . . :mofo:
How to make respawn point/revive poin
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
when player death How to make respawn point or revive point or login poin in map draco desert or another map.
REVIVAL OF BXJ BOT
03/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 32 Replies
Alright a bot that used to be here a while ago BXJ... was amazing and worked for all classes i used to use this tons but after some patches a while back it stoped working and said it wasn't up to date with the Conquer Online version or sumthing like that so it wouldnt work anymore. But i heard from a few people the the Chinese version of this bot was still working If someone could find this bot and translate it or sumthing, or somehow update the old BXJ bot I would really appreciate it. Please...