Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dialog Problem

Discussion on Dialog Problem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dialog Problem

hallo elitepvper
ich habe das problem, dass wenn ich bei der roten nonne und beim pet tamer und npoch ein paar anderen npcs auf "Dialog" klicke, der client crasht.
Ist aber nur bei ein paar stück npcs nicht bei allen. also ich hab schon versucht den theme ordner auszuwechseln und den resdata.inc auch.
beides leider kein erfolg.
im ordner char ist auch alles enthalten

kann mir einer vllt ein tipp geben

besten grüsse ich
Old 10/10/2011, 20:49   #2

elite*gold: 23
WorldDialog.txt und WorldDialog.dll vorhanden bzw. Vollständig und auch den richtigen?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Chat Dialog Problem
08/10/2011 - Flyff - 5 Replies
hey ich habe ein Problem mit dem Chat Dialog und zwar sind alle Sprechblasen leer von den NPC und von mir wenn ich schreiben will. Doch schreibe ich in shout dann gehts bei mir. Bitte um ein lösung neuz.ini // neuz browser ini file // option resolution 1280 1024
NPC Dialog
12/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Can anyone tell me what its wrong with this for some reason it is not working =\ This is for 5165 FTW! #region TOP TRO PK TOURNEY case 2772: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hey there i hold every Class PK Tournament for Trojans, Warriors, Ninjas, Taoists And Archers, So Tell me your Class so i can...
[HELP] Where is the NPC Dialog?
09/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
I'm copying and pasting codes and it says to go to NPC Dialog but I don't know where that is, can you help me find it?
Help me please i need Dialog.ini
08/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hi all, i have a private server CO 2 and i want the file: Dialog.ini of NPCsStuff Because some npc. Ej: ArcherGod, he change your class, and all the npc that changes the class to you, nobody of those can speak. Please say me some download of Dialog.ini or say me the information of they. -edit- I want the npc to learn skills please