Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

connection with the players not possible

Discussion on connection with the players not possible within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
connection with the players not possible

why i got this "connection with the players not possible" when i run the neuz.. i try to make a private server and when i run the neuz.. it said "connection with the players not possible" what should i do??
Old 05/18/2011, 16:59   #2

if you try to login or where? maybe you have to allow the connection in the accountserver.exe ^^
Old 05/19/2011, 03:41   #3

how??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
connection
07/10/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
okay we have been running our server fine for the last 2weeks. then our vps made some errors at our vps so it didnt work lol. well, they asked if we wanted it reinstalled and we said yes. but after we setup everything as before, then we get this error, when try login: We have set every single ip right etc. we can register, but cant login :) Thanks http://i590.photobucket.com/albums/ss347/PhoeNix4 Real/serverr.jpg
Connection bug ....
06/07/2010 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hi guys anyone know why i dc after 10-15 min every time when i'm log on ?? I have change my media.pk2, my internet connection is good and still same problem...
ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection erro
04/10/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hab ein Problem mit meinem DynDns Server nach einiger Zeit kommt bei der DB und Regi immer olgendes "ERROR: Connection failed. Host 'Mcncc.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'" kann mir jemand sagen woran das liegt?
connection: Connection refused
11/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 16 Replies
Hi Leute, ich wollte meinen server neu starten und dann kam etwas wie das hier. http://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/05.10.09/ug5fybhq f9b.jpg Dann habe ich es neu versucht und dann kamen manchmal Core Fehler!! Weiß jemand wie man diese Fehler beheben kann?
Odd connection
10/04/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Just last night I went to check my network connections and I found a connection called Microsoft TV/Video connection I checked the status it connected but nothing is coming in or out throught it. Another thing is it says its been assigned by DHCP and I cant get rid of this connection and its slowing down my bandwith by a lot any suggestions? Edit: Never mind I managed to solve the problem just by simply deleting one thing in my registry solved the whole problem. Looks like some little shit...