Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Greemong FlyFF - NEWEST HARDCORE SERVER - 8.12.2020

Discussion on Greemong FlyFF - NEWEST HARDCORE SERVER - 8.12.2020 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/18/2020, 12:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
So after a 1.5 weeks of playing I gotta say this is the first server that feels like a Flyff home lol.
It feels really nostalgic and gives me back the old "flyff feeling" from my youth.
Love it and addictmode -on- .

Also the staff is actively working and listening to the community which is rare enough these days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2020, 12:38   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossome View Post
Changelog
- Candy Cane event is now active.
- Christmas Santa added to Flaris City.

- Snow Fairy event is now active.
- Spawns of Snow Fairies added to Flaris City (North, South, East).

- Carrot Battery event is now active.
- Carrot Battery added to Vote Shop.

- Darkon is now in Christmas style.
- Mysterious Present event is now active.
- Mysterious Presents drop from all of the masquerpets level 15 and above.

- Lusaka's Heavy Sword effects changed to fit the 1V1 playstyle.
- Lucky Totem now gives a lot more experience and the drop rate improved.
- Disposable Lawolf Sled & Lawolf Sled flying speed increased.
- Milk Chocolate Increase moving speed by 5% for only 60 minutes!
- DiscoRM NPC added to Dekane Mines, Pink Roaches - Gives Patience level 20 buff.
- Revert Transmutation Scroll added to [Makeup Artist] Martha.
- Extra Bag (7D) added to [FFA Servant] Old-man Carter.
- Prices fixed of multiple shields.
- Egg pets, Dragon and Griffin attribute values increased by ~30-50%.
- Volcano dungeon monster spawns fixed and monster stats adjusted.
- Tower monster stats adjusted.
- Issues with Healing skills should now be solved.
- Discord's Rich Presence added.
a. You can now show off to your friends on discord that you are playing GreemongFlyff! It shows the character name, job and level of the character you logged in.
- Secret Room now takes place Monday evening instead of Monday morning.
- FFA ranking list works properly now again.
- Blessed items are now tradable.
- Flying with W/S fixed.
- Simpler Guild Buffs added.
a. Increases PVP & PVE Damage and HP by a small percent every 10 levels for all guild members.
- Everyone has more lives at Guild Siege now.
- Collecting field rates increased for all batteries.
- Smaller bug fixes.

Darkon Christmas Collecting Field

Darkon city is now in the Christmas theme. The Santa's Lawolf Sled had holes on the floor and it dropped some of the gifts when flying over the city last night. There is now a collecting field in the middle of the city where the gifts are.

Get yourself a 'Carrot Battery' from the Vote Shop and you can collect for new items temporarily at the darkon city center. You cant use 'Carrot Battery' if you are already using 'Gold Battery', you need to create a new character or wait till 'Gold Battery' expires.

List of items you can collect from the Darkon Christmas Collecting Field:
- Cupid Wings (very rare)
- Volcano Card (7%) Piece (very rare)
- Ocean Card (7%) Piece (very rare)
- Vacuum Card (7%) Piece (very rare)
- Lightning Card (7%) Piece (very rare)
- Earthquake Card (7%) Piece (very rare)
- Fools Glasses (rare)
- Scroll of SProtect (rare) +20% better chance than from the normal collecting field
- Scroll of AProtect (rare) +20% better chance than from the normal collecting field
- Scroll of GProtect (rare) +20% better chance than from the normal collecting field
- Scroll of XProtect (rare) +20% better chance than from the normal collecting field
- Scroll of Holy
- Scroll of Sprint
- Scroll of Selected Party
- Grey, Yellow, Blue, Red, Gold and Mysterious Pills

Note: The 'Carrot Battery' is effective in all of the collecting fields over the madrigal, not just at the darkon city center.

Snow Fairy

Snow Fairies appear at Flaris city. There will be 1 Snow Fairy appearing every 5 minutes on North-Flaris, South-Flaris and East-Flaris.
These fairies have the ability to give you gifts when you let them go! Double click to let them go and they might give you something rare.

List of possible gifts
- Green Santa (M) & (F) - Fashion Set Parts
- Black Santa (M) & (F) - Fashion Set Parts
- White Rudolph (M) & (F) - Fashion Set Parts
- Blue Snowboarder (M) & (F) - Fashion Set Parts
- Blue Snowman (M) & (F) - Fashion Set Parts
- Pick-up Pet Upgrade
- Blessing of Goddess (E)
- Scroll of Reversion (E)
- Milk Chocolate

Candy Cane

Christmas Santa has settled down at Flaris city until the beginning of the next year.
Help him fulfill his needs and he rewards you with Candy Canes.
Snowballs required for the exchange can be found from Swollen Grinch, who can spawn all over the madrigal.

Candy Cane Information
You can upgrade the item with Moonstones only.
Protection scroll does not have any effects with Candy Cane.
If the Candy Cane fails then it is lost forever.
You can exchange your upgraded Candy Canes with Christmas Santa for rewards.

Rewards
Candy Cane +1 can be exchanged for a Scroll of Blessing.
Information: Prevents the loss of EXP through death.
Candy Cane +2 can be exchanged for Disposable Lawolf Sled.
Information: This board will be gone after you use it one time.
Candy Cane +3 can be exchanged for Blessing of Party Leader.
Information: Doubles the party experience rate for party leader by 2 times.
Candy Cane +4 can be exchanged for Extra Bag (30D).
Information: Drag this bag to an empty slot in your backpack to increase your storage.
Candy Cane +5 can be exchanged for Scroll of Reduction B.
Information: Reduces the required level to use an item by 5.
Candy Cane +6 can be exchanged for Rudolph's Nose.
Information: Increases your PVE Damage and Defense by a small amount.
Candy Cane +7 can be exchanged for Lawolf Sled.
Information: It goes fast and is permanent.
Candy Cane +8 can be exchanged for White Rudolph Pet.
Information: Buff pet and increases block rate.
Candy Cane +9 can be exchanged for White Christmas Bead of Luck (30D).
Information: Increases your PVE damage.
Candy Cane +10 can be exchanged for Christmas Necklace.
Information: Increases your jumping height and hp recovery when upgraded.

Mysterious Present

Mysterious Presents are dropping from all of the masquerpets levels 15 and above. Open the presents to see what you got.

List of possible rewards:
- Fireworks Box
- Sunstone
- Moonstone
- Pink Balloons
- Blue Balloons
- Yellow Balloons
- Upcut Stones (E)
- Vital Drink X (E)
- Refresher Hold (E)
- Re-Stat (E)
- Pet Tamer Box
- Mr. Grinchie
- Jimbo the Snowman

List of possible rewards from Pet Tamer Box
- Chance of the Pet Tamer (E)
- Blessing of the Pet Tamer (E)
- Feed Bag
- Pet Medicine (A)
- Hot Ddukguk
- Fresh Ddukguk
- Sweet Ddukguk
Christmas content update is now live.
Old 12/20/2020, 22:45   #18

Very active community and friendly players.
A lot of action going on, people still grinding hard because nobody reached the top of the mountain yet, definitely worth playing.

Only issue I have so far: Playing with 2 clients often causes crashes and is very annoying especially in dungeons.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/21/2020, 13:54   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by justRampage View Post
Very active community and friendly players.
A lot of action going on, people still grinding hard because nobody reached the top of the mountain yet, definitely worth playing.

Only issue I have so far: Playing with 2 clients often causes crashes and is very annoying especially in dungeons.
It is fixed now, re-run the GreemongFlyFF.exe to update your client.
Old 12/22/2020, 13:59   #20

Its a good Server, but it has not many players and its p2w
They say you can buy everything ingame and drop anything ingame but the scrolls in cash shop is a no go.
1 week of farming with 2 hit elementor equals 20€ donation for scrolls.
60€ for cs set with op effects, 20€ for premium, 4€ buff pet, idk you have to spend 100€ minimum for only cs on a hardcore server.
They want to keep everything hardcore but are p2w as hell.

Just my opinion without out that p2w the Server would be really nice
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/22/2020, 15:27   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignorance1337 View Post
Its a good Server, but it has not many players and its p2w
They say you can buy everything ingame and drop anything ingame but the scrolls in cash shop is a no go.
1 week of farming with 2 hit elementor equals 20€ donation for scrolls.
60€ for cs set with op effects, 20€ for premium, 4€ buff pet, idk you have to spend 100€ minimum for only cs on a hardcore server.
They want to keep everything hardcore but are p2w as hell.

Just my opinion without out that p2w the Server would be really nice
Thanks for the honest feedback.

You can get Protection Scrolls from all the masquerpets level 15 and above and from Collecting Field.
The market price of current Protection Scrolls is 2.5m-3m each, which is way cheaper than it would be if it was in the penya NPC store.

Dragon sets can be farmed from the Colosseum.
Pets can be bought from the penya NPC as well and Buff Pet Upgrade can be bought from Red Chip npc (Haunted Haven's Red Chip drop-rate is good.)

We are always open to suggestions, post them to our Discord - we are reading 100% of the suggestions.
Old 12/23/2020, 23:17   #22

Changelog
- Secret Room now takes place on Sunday evening.
- Secret Room's lineup duration increased from 5 minutes to 15 minutes.
- Spawns at Valley of Risen increased.
- Guild Siege now takes place on Saturday evening.
- Added 1 extra Azria channel.
- Speed and stats of world bosses changed.
- Some improvements to Clockwork's Cage.
- Remantis Laccottes added to [General] Lui.
- Changes to some consumables.
- Penya drops of Shaduwar monsters fixed. They still drop quite a lot compared to some other maps.
- Scroll of Glow Change has a new icon now.
- Duration of Satanology decreased.
- Psykeeper's, Psychic Square cool-down removed.
- Full Shout now lasts 10 times longer.
a. Make sure to re-buy from the Vaelishe npc, the old ones are most likely expired for most of you.
- Christmas items from Mysterious Box now work and most of them can now be traded.
- Beads from the level 15 quest-monsters are now also be traded.
- Rainbow event disabled permanently.
- Candy Cane exchange now requires Snowballs only.
- Missing with melee attacks fixed.
- VOTE SHOP: Scroll of Amplification ES60 added.
a. Increases EXP gain by 50% for 60 minutes for characters level 1-60 only. This item can be stacked 3 times for a total of 2.5x EXP.
- VOTE SHOP: XO's Mask Box added.
a. Mask increases all stats by +5, defense by +3%, attack by +1% and hp by +50.
- VOTE SHOP: Skeleton's Devil Cloak added.
a. Does not increase any stats.
- Minor edits to server code for improvements.
- :sunflower: Preparations for a Spring update.

🎅🎅🎅Have your Private Shops open at Flaris city.
Santa might visit a few of you on 24.12, 25.12 and 26.12 mornings (server time).🎅🎅🎅

Join the best Hardcore Classic FlyFF server now -

Old 12/25/2020, 15:41   #23

Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/26/2020, 07:29   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenerli12345 View Post
I was very skeptical but I gave this server a chance. And so far... I rlly like the server. I can recommend everyone to give this server a chance. Its perfect for lowrate fans. It is goind everything slow and it gives the old flyff feeling back.
Same for me, i thought its p2w, but its literally very nice.
Its s very Good Server, try it guys
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/30/2020, 22:51   #25

Changelog
- Double-click to sell items to npc added.
- Removed Remantis Laccottes from the penya npc and decreased the price of them at Red Chip npc.
- SwordCross for Knights is now working (13% chance).
- Bugs with couple system, mentorship system and guild buffs fixed.
- New Guild Buffs (more information below)
- Removed knockback and Stunning possibility on Lucky Totem, Clockworks, Transformed Cow and Diamond Legs.
- Lucky Totem now actually takes 1 damage maximum from all of the skills.
- Guild Siege rewards re-worked - Visit [Guild Siege Manager] Frankie.
a. You will now receive Siege Medallions from winning guild siege and adjusted the amounts all lined-up members from top guilds receive.
a. Added new Medallion Almighty, Fierce and Wise sets - Having a full set will have 20% better bonus effects than regular Dragon sets and extra +5% pvp damage.
b. Added new Black Bloody weapon models.
- Valley of Risen spawns increased and the monster's stats adjusted.
- Scroll of Reduction A & B added to vote shop.
- General monster drop rates adjusted slightly such as gauntlets drop-rates etc.

Spring update will come out at some point in January.

Information about the new Guild Buffs:
Code:
a. Guild level 10 and above unlocks Experience buff: 2% (2+ members online), 4% (5+ members online), 6% (10+ members online), 8% (20+ members online) and 10% (30+ members online)
b. Guild level 15 and above unlocks Experience and Drop buff: 2% (2+ members online), 4% (5+ members online), 6% (10+ members online), 8% (20+ members online) and 10% (30+ members online)
c. Guild level 20 and above unlocks Experience, Drop and Penya buff: 2% (2+ members online), 4% (5+ members online), 6% (10+ members online), 8% (20+ members online) and 10% (30+ members online)
d. Guild level 25 and above unlocks Experience, Drop, Penya and All Stats (not %) buff: 2% (2+ members online), 4% (5+ members online), 6% (10+ members online), 8% (20+ members online) and 10% (30+ members online). 
e. Guild level 30 and above unlocks Experience, Drop, Penya, All Stats (not %) and Speed buff: 2% (2+ members online), 4% (5+ members online), 6% (10+ members online), 8% (20+ members online) and 10% (30+ members online)

Event starting date: 31.12.2020 00:00 (server time)

First 10 players who will level their characters that are created after tomorrow, 31.12.2020 00:00 (server time) to level 120 will enter a raffle.
One of the lucky raffle winner will win 25€ worth of coins and a Cloak of Honor (7 Days).
Old 01/08/2021, 09:53   #26

There will be server maintenance this Sunday, after the Secret Room around 10:00 PM (server time).
Estimated duration: 1 hour.
Old 01/08/2021, 11:01   #27

I tried out the server for about 3 weeks now and so i thought i make a quick review for ppl thinking about starting there.
First off the Server works pretty much lag free and so far i havent seen any performance issues except for a couple of dc's that u sometimes get.

On the server at the moment i would say there are around 40-50 active individuals playing with most of them having anywhere between 1-10 characters online. There is pretty much only one good guild competing for guild wars and every high lvl char with decent pvp gear is in that guild.

As u can see from the presentation it is a low rate server with a new twist on party lvling. I only tried out having different numbers of leechers and so far i cant really get behind how the exp distribution works in that case. The lvler pretty much gets the same exp every time but for the leechers its really random. Sometimes one gets nearly nothing for an aoe of lets say 10 mobs while the 2nd leecher gets 20% exp and other times one gets like 14% and the other 6%. It changes from aoe to aoe and healing so far doesnt seem to impact the activity part of that system.

The server is not that cash shop heavy but u get a pretty nice bonus via the shop, one of them being 25% more exp and drop rate and the other one being that the dragon cs set is only via donate coins. That means if u wanna have the best setup u currently have to farm around 20-25 perins ingame to aquire both the boost and cs set for one character. A pet that can have beads slotted in is another 4-5 Perins.

So its definitely farmable but will take u a while. Realistically u wont get that before ur around lvl 110+ if u dont excessively farm giants.

They changed the effects of a ton of weapons to basically make every class capable of being a 1v1 class. I was never a fan of that because u kind of lose class identity but it makes sense since flyff is not really balanced class wise.

What i didnt like is they also changed class buff effects and while a few of them are very nice, there is also a few of them which kinda destroy the flair of a class. Best example is the short runspeed buff of acrobat which they changed to a permanent 30min buff that gives u 10% runspeed. Its a nice effect but completly destroys the point of that skill.

Overall i think it is a decent server. For me they tried to hard to make a server that resembles something around v7-v9 without being it. The mighty dragon cs set should not be in that state of flyff cuz it is completely imbalanced for that version. In the end it is a nice server to lvl on but towards endgame u lose most intention of playing due to the playerbase being pretty much one active high lvl guild and pve being no challenge at all due to overpowered effects like beads/cash shop for that version of flyff.

A low rate server needs to have something very unique to catch a decent amount of people which i think this server kinda tries but doesnt achieve and so the small playerbase wont make it a pleasant server experience but rather a solo adventure.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2021, 14:20   #28

Honestly if I read about some one try to tell this Server is Pay to Win he sereasly should think again about how he invest his time.
Actually it is a low rate Server, if u want to have some Stuff, u have have to work for it.
After years and years, this is an server I like to call an Home again, u totaly dive again in Flyff and just having an good time, maybe like the good old days once.
For my own opinion the best of both sides, low rate Flyff and some decent custom Stuff to see more then only grinding the whole time. All in all an pretty interesting server if u dont play brainless and realy like the old low rate Flyff.

Lets say share this fun, why sould we do ?
If u share ur luck u will dubbel it, same goes here. Lets build up an pretty awesome Community together and just have an great time together.

Greets
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2021, 22:28   #29

Changelog
- New Spring Flaris with some changes to the Darkon city!
- New Azria spawn area!

- Added world shout on green weapons and set parts that drop with either Royal or Mystic rarity.
- You can now resize your inventory manually.
- Increased range of pick-up-pets and they are more efficient now.
- You can use a collector now in the whole Darkon city.
- Guild Siege is now 3 times a week: Tuesday 19:30, Thursday 13:30 and Saturday 19:30!
a. Adjusted the Siege Medallion rewards per siege.
- Red Meteonyker's Cave is now a dungeon.
a. Red Meteonyker can now also drop 120 set parts, but it's very rare. The [General] Razgul at Valley of Risen is still the best main giant that drops them.
- You can now purchase Scroll of Acquisition (Low) & (High) again from FFA NPC.
- Voter's Buff added to Vote Shop.
- Scroll of Selected Party 40 added to Vote Shop.
- Damage Totems added to Saint-Morning city (near the Bank).
- Darkon's Secret Room removed - everyone has to do the Flaris Secret Room from now on.
- Fixed Knuckle attacking animations.
- Adjusted Jester's skill, Hit of Penya formula (scales better with STR now).
- Historic Axe, Angel Sword, Angel Glove (U), Lusaka's Staff and Vampire Blade now have new weapon effects.
- Land Card (A) now only gives STA bonus.
- Remantis Laccotte now has a 10-second cooldown instead of 5 seconds.
- Blain and Virain set now gives +10% ranged block instead of 20%.
- Drop rates of Sunstones and Moonstones adjusted.
- Quest system cleaned up and increased the experience rewards from the quests.
a. All of the basic quests from [Quest Office] NPCs at Flaris, Saint-Morning, Darkon and Shaduwar are working properly.
- Lord system re-worked - There is no more lord in the server, everyone can start the lord events now.
- Secret Room holder now gets 100% of the tax penya instead of 50% from 5-20% tax rate.
- Duration window now opens by pressing 'L'.
Old 01/14/2021, 16:21   #30

Changelog
- Blue Bucket of Gifts is now dropping from masquerpets level 15 and above!
- Added Special Cloak Gift Bag as level 35 level-up-reward.
- Pick-up pets now respawn on teleport.
- Egg pets no longer despawn when teleporting in the same world.
- Lowered the damage of Beast King Khan.
- Giants no longer fly away when you critical-hit them.
- Elementor's skill, Burningfield now lasts 2 times longer and has 2 times lower cooldown.
- Elementor's skill, Electric Shock now decreases the enemy's attack speed and skill casting time by -50% for a very short time.
- Responding to someone with a right-click at the chat-box does /say instead of /whisper.
- Added Re-Stat (STR) (STA) (DEX) (INT) to Strange Collector (North of Saint-Morning) for Monster Souls.
- You now receive 20% more Siege Medallions from each Guild Siege.
- Server code improvements.

Blue Bucket of Gifts is now dropping from masquerpets level 15 and above!

List of items it can give you:
- Mysterious Pill
- Morning Coffee Box
- Upcut Stone (E)
- Vital Drink X (E)
- Refresher Hold (E)
- Fancy Splendid Whirlpool Hair (F)
- Fancy Passionate Whirlpool Hair (F)
- Fancy Elegant Whirlpool Hair (F)
- Fancy Splendid Whirlpool Hair (M)
- Fancy Passionate Whirlpool Hair (M)
- Fancy Elegant Whirlpool Hair (M)
- Mighteer
- Strong Mighteer
- Crazy Mighteer
- Penzeru
- Strong Penzeru
- Crazy Penzeru
- Speedo
- Strong Speedo
- Crazy Speedo
- Cloak of Hope

We are hosting another video creation event.

Duration:
14.1.2021 - 31.1.2021
Rules: Post your server advertising 60-second clip to Youtube. The video title must include the words 'Greemong FlyFF'.

Rewards:
1) 75€ worth of Donate Coins & 25€ cash to your PayPal!
2) 50€ worth of Donate Coins!
3) 25€ worth of Donate Coins!

The top 3 videos will be chosen based on the youtube views and the effort put into it.
Post the youtube link of the 60-second clips to #media

The video can also be shorter, but ideally around 60 seconds.
Winners will be announced 31.1.2021
You can post as many videos as you want for a better chance to win.
Closed Thread