Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[PVP][SIEGE] Flyff Battlegrounds - Full PvP&GW Server

Discussion on [PVP][SIEGE] Flyff Battlegrounds - Full PvP&GW Server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [PVP][SIEGE] Flyff Battlegrounds - Full PvP&GW Server

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2019, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 7
Viel Glück, habe die letzten Tage schon immer auf nen neuen GW Server gewartet

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2019, 18:31   #3

Server is bad. Need 1hour+ for rdy eq. Full posi bugs asal from Africa and more ****. It's not worth i.

Greetz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/21/2019, 20:20   #4

yes, has to remove all upgrades, awakes etc. and get the eq in inventory when hitting max level.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2019, 17:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat~ View Post
Server is bad. Need 1hour+ for rdy eq. Full posi bugs asal from Africa and more ****. It's not worth i.

Greetz
Awakes are updated, you get them way faster.

It takes 1hour+ if u would have no hands to press F1 and get awakes in few minutes I made a perfect awake gear in less than 12mins.

Position bugs are probably ur internet problem. It doesn't happen to most of ppl here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumbYaBrain View Post
yes, has to remove all upgrades, awakes etc. and get the eq in inventory when hitting max level.
I don't want everyone to run with the same gear. Some people prefer to do not swap, some people prefer dex builds for blades, most of people can spend 10 minutes to prepare the eq.
Old 10/23/2019, 01:11   #6

I'm going to try it , seems like a great server like years ago.

I hope it's not pay to win !

My name will be the same as here! hope i could meet y'all there

Well, Hello Everyone!

After i tried this server , here i am to share with you my notice about this server.

This server is ...literally a bad server , even though admins pretends it's a balanced server that might be a little bit better but nevermind.

I'll start with the few good points, to be objective.

Good points :

- Easy to get gears to go in SIEGE
- Fast Upgrade System
- Perin drops at mobs

Negative points :

- Limited gears, everybody get the same
- RC SHOP Full of ****...
- Perin drops but everything is cheap on shops, so Useless.
- Market shop with poor items, barely useless
- LACK OF GEARS
- LACK OF GEARS
- LACK OF GEARS
- Only zone available , FLARIS
- No CS with stats, no scrolls of blessings
- Same jewelry for everyone, but they call it balanced
- Empty server , no GMS online
- Login Coin to buy only useless items...

So... try it if you want but now you know what to expect from this poor server..
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2019, 22:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat~ View Post

Greetz
youre right server is bad full posi bugs and what its more bad is ************* that make teams against players where are not a bp
Old 10/23/2019, 23:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavkovsky View Post
I'm going to try it , seems like a great server like years ago.

I hope it's not pay to win !

My name will be the same as here! hope i could meet y'all there

Well, Hello Everyone!

After i tried this server , here i am to share with you my notice about this server.

This server is ...literally a bad server , even though admins pretends it's a balanced server that might be a little bit better but nevermind.

I'll start with the few good points, to be objective.
(...)
No doubt it's ur first contact with Flyff or atleast with Pvp server. Balance is reached by editing item effects, jewellery is just to boost stats.
Every item from RC shop is useful, there are buff pets, models, scrolls and other stuff that give stats or profits. Well, anyway I think you are just trolling, don't believe you could be that silly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisx1991 View Post
youre right server is bad full posi bugs and what its more bad is motherfuckers that make teams against players where are not a bp
Teaming doesn't really depend on server. It's the community that does that. If you don't like it, no one is forcing you to play.
Posi bugs? Ofc there will be posi bugs literally everywhere if people are from almost all possible continents. Server bandwidth is 1gbps, so maybe that's your internet if you see too much of them. I didn't feel any posi bug.

Old 10/24/2019, 01:17   #9

No doubt it's ur first contact with Flyff or atleast with Pvp server. Balance is reached by editing item effects, jewellery is just to boost stats.
Every item from RC shop is useful, there are buff pets, models, scrolls and other stuff that give stats or profits. Well, anyway I think you are just trolling, don't believe you could be that silly

1. I've been playing Flyff since the beginning, from Global to private servers , in any types(GS,PVE,PVP)

2. don't think i could be that silly? just show how amateur you are as a server manager, poor vocabulary toward the community.

3. Your server sucks man.. Goodluck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2019, 17:13   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavkovsky View Post

1. I've been playing Flyff since the beginning, from Global to private servers , in any types(GS,PVE,PVP)

2. don't think i could be that silly? just show how amateur you are as a server manager, poor vocabulary toward the community.

3. Your server sucks man.. Goodluck.
Yea can see definitely you've played Flyff since the beginning and you still don't get how the game works. The server is well balanced, so far I've seen all possible classes MvPing. The fact you aren't skilled enough to MVP once doesn't mean it's not balanced.

I don't know what vocabulary has to do with a free to play Flyff server. But if that's your only excuse for being bad player, sure

« Gale Flyff | Redemption Flyff − Siege Server ! »