Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:35

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


xD FlyFF | Enjoy true quality of life | 40x EXP

Discussion on xD FlyFF | Enjoy true quality of life | 40x EXP within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
xD FlyFF | Enjoy true quality of life | 40x EXP





xdflyff is offline  
Thanks
21 Users
Old 04/30/2019, 13:40   #2

 
elite*gold: 84
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,095
Received Thanks: 565
Looks not bad ^^
Good luck


Chyukαsame is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/01/2019, 15:56   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 4
The maps on this server are great, they kept it offi like but gave them an own touch. Also I never saw such good custom maps before: alternative lvling area with tons of different themes, full working and great looking dungeons, unique systems and much more. Obviously dedicated people are working on this project. So forget all the other upcoming servers and give it a try as soon they launch.
dentou_ is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/01/2019, 20:49   #4

 
elite*gold: 28
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 445
Received Thanks: 224
Quote:
Originally Posted by dentou_ View Post
The maps on this server are great, they kept it offi like but gave them an own touch. Also I never saw such good custom maps before: alternative lvling area with tons of different themes, full working and great looking dungeons, unique systems and much more. Obviously dedicated people are working on this project. So forget all the other upcoming servers and give it a try as soon they launch.
Stop making false opinions, let people get an idea of the quality of your server.


ZeroTwo02 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/01/2019, 23:23   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroTwo02 View Post
Stop making false opinions, let people get an idea of the quality of your server.
Dentou has no involvement in our server whatsoever. That was his opinion, not ours!
xdflyff is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/02/2019, 10:05   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 137
Received Thanks: 53
Love the server name but 40x exp and 121 level cap doesn't make any sense unless you got rebirth, custom exp table or whatever else added.
People gonna max out within first few days, xD.
Blossome is offline  
Old 05/02/2019, 16:41   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossome View Post
Love the server name but 40x exp and 121 level cap doesn't make any sense unless you got rebirth, custom exp table or whatever else added.
People gonna max out within first few days, xD.
Thanks about the name! About the level, it starts out as 40x EXP so that you don't spend too much time on lower levels like under 60 where there isn't much PvE or PvP availability, and scales down as you get higher level, so you've got more time to explore content and enjoy leveling up. Sorry if it wasn't clear enough.

xdflyff is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 03:52   #8
 
elite*gold: 294
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 404
Received Thanks: 574
server looks rad
Avalion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2019, 06:50   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
server looks rad
Thank you!

We thought we'd keep this thread updated as well as in discord with the previews, so here are 2 from the past few days that have been posted there. (join to see more!)




By the way, our mapper has been doing occasional streams of himself creating these maps, join our discord to catch the next one!
xdflyff is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 07:20   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 671
Yo those maps are awesome!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.
Blouflash is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 10:53   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 195
Received Thanks: 169
Those maps are really nice. I instantly felt the atmosphere.

Really great job! 10/10 from what is shown here.
Naltalah is online now  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 14:19   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 5
Hmmm looks a bit like Infiniya 2.0 with all the " Final Notes " Fixed that and this.
All these bugs that should be fixed on Infiniya are here and there wasnt even a patch in the last 2 weeks of infinya the developer are only writing to get the rest out from infinya.
Anyways even if it is Infiniya v2 that looks 100x better
Good Luck!
ISerenaaI is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/03/2019, 19:44   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by ISerenaaI View Post
Hmmm looks a bit like Infiniya 2.0 with all the " Final Notes " Fixed that and this.
All these bugs that should be fixed on Infiniya are here and there wasnt even a patch in the last 2 weeks of infinya the developer are only writing to get the rest out from infinya.
Anyways even if it is Infiniya v2 that looks 100x better
Good Luck!
Hey! Thanks for the compliment, we're glad you seem to like our server. However we have no association with Infynia or its developers at all, we are completely separate.
xdflyff is offline  
Old 05/04/2019, 21:41   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 43
Received Thanks: 56
Here are some more previews that were just posted in discord:





xdflyff is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2019, 21:53   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 5
Wtffffffffff ******* great map Good luck, Flyff is damm ... But maybe with this server will be change


RedBuIl is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
flyff, pserver, quality of life, xd, xdflyff



« Infynia Flyff | Special rate | KINGS FLYFF V18 »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:35.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.