Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Dragon Crusade - Low Rate

Discussion on Dragon Crusade - Low Rate within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Reply
 
Old 05/15/2019, 22:41   #76


 
elite*gold: 353
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 924
Received Thanks: 610
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyffmausi View Post
6. Anlauf und 6mal an die Wand gefahren, in 2 Wochen ist der
Server wieder Geschichte und wir freuen uns auf Versuch Nr. 7
Andi wenigstens haben wir User, um die wir uns kümmern müssen.
Bitte unterlasse es einfach hier zu Flamen, wie du siehst werden deine Sinnlosen Flame Posts gelöscht.

MfG

Ps: wir können gerne User zahlen vergleichen wenn du das unbedingt willst.



Kiseku is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/15/2019, 23:48   #77
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 643
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseku View Post
Andi wenigstens haben wir User, um die wir uns kümmern müssen.
Bitte unterlasse es einfach hier zu Flamen, wie du siehst werden deine Sinnlosen Flame Posts gelöscht.

MfG

Ps: wir können gerne User zahlen vergleichen wenn du das unbedingt willst.
Ohne mich hier auf irgendeine Seite zu schlagen aber Userzahlen sagen nicht aus wie gut oder wie schlecht ein Server ist. Vergessen die Meisten wohl immer.
An eurer stelle würde ich solchen Leuten keine Aufmerksamkeit schenken.


Blouflash is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/16/2019, 10:38   #78
 
elite*gold: 14
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 120
Received Thanks: 50
diese community besteht ja wirklich fast nur noch aus losern

wenn der staff den server wieder im griff hat zocke ich den auf jeden fall mal an
Alp4a is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/16/2019, 12:42   #79
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 563
Received Thanks: 101
Also gestern Abend lief es bis auf einen Crash(15min) eigentlich ganz gut, deutlich weniger laggs (man kann jetzt skills nutzen und muss keine 3 sekunden warten bis irgendwas passiert) und posibugs.

Wenn das so weiter geht, wird doch noch was aus dem Server.

Mit den Shops/ Offline Vendors in Flaris sollte man sich vielleicht noch was überlegen ..


lennihsv is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/26/2019, 17:15   #80
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 22
Ich mag den Server wirklich und es macht sehr viel Spaß. Levle als AOE-Blade und dank der vielen Shops zum Items kaufen klappt das auch wunderbar...

Habe gerade jedoch Amps zum leveln drin... Seit 3-4 Stunden bekomme ich nur noch DCs, meine Charaktere leaven während dem AOE die Party, dann wird mir angezeigt ich sei in einer Partei sehe aber keine Skills und kann nicht im Partychat schreiben... Mehrmaliges reloggen/neustarten bringt nichts, komme teilweise in die Channel nicht rein... Leider sind solche Dinge mega frustrierend weswegen ich noch wenige Tage warten werde, bis sich alles gelegt hat.

Ich freue mich jedenfalls schon darauf!

Dennoch top Server und ich bin mir sicher, dass das richtig Laune macht, wenn sich alles eingependelt hat.
xDynaMight is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/02/2019, 00:23   #81
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 58
Received Thanks: 126
I guess after 3 weeks of playing I can give a pretty good review of this server.

Feeling/Rates:

It feels like playing an oldschool flyff server with a lot of new additions that still feel like flyff as you are used to. Its listed as a lowrate server but doesnt feel like it at all. Leveling is pretty fast through 1x stackable Amps, Dragonball Exp Events, Lord Events and Quests.

But actually the rework of those quests is pretty boring. Instead of like 40 questies you need 250/500 now and cs quests are like "Kill 200 of those and the giant". They are reworked but are still the same. Also the Dragon Cloak Quest isnt that spectacular. You can get the best PvM Cloak in the game for it and you do it literally while playing.

You drop around 10k-20k penya per mobs in Madrigal, 25k-35k on Dragon Island and ~50k on Fireland later on in the game. Droprate for Boxes and Greens are fine but thats where the first problem comes to my mind. The server had a lot of crashes and restarts over the first two weeks which lead to dungeon entry resets, giants, clockworks and world bosses respawning. Also Herneos was bugged (is still?) so Ranger and Psys could easily solo farm that dungeon.

Population:

Its pretty hard to tell about the server population. There are a shit ton of vendors in Flaris and many people who are around and sell/buy stuff.
Feels like there are around 200-300 people actively playing.

Donate Shop:

The donate shop isnt overpowered at all. Consists mostly of fashion, skins and global buffs and everything that gives you "adventages" is acquirable ingame.

Endgame:

Cant tell much about Fireland and the dungeons there but there seems to be a lot of "Endgame Content" or atleast 55 more levels and 2 dungeons.

Okay lets get to the fun part.

Dungeon Ranking:

Their mentioned dungeon ranking system doesnt work, I wanna say at all but it exists and shows rankings, but doesnt work properly.


Good old 2 min solo aminus runs with shitty eq I like...

Gear Score:

Gear Score System is fine with low level weapons but the RNG factor is cancer. 20k mobs to get and Ancient Weapon from 10 to 11 and still no level up. Fun as fuck when you need that gear score...

Dungeon Scaling:

A dungeon scaling that didnt really work gave older player adventages cuz they could farm dungeons easily. But now its just a pain in the ass for newer players. Seems like that is one of your strenghts mentioning systems that dont even works.

PVP Rumble:

PVP Rumble does is even work? We applied with 10 high level chars but it never started. Dunno if its even ingame. +

Bugs:

Bags havent been for working for 3 weeks, should work now tho. Still random ghost dcs, getting kicked out of party as a leader... its weird such small things that every other crap server has working but your 10+ years expierenced team fucked it up. What makes it even worse is my mates told me the server was working completly fine before the relaunch. You worked 1 year on a server just to fuck it up? Like actually what did you do?

Team:

Oh yeah your team. Supporter who dont do shit, Gamemasters who blame Beta Testers that they havent tested properly and its their reason that bugs exist. I am really sorry but how the fuck do I test most shit on a shitty beta server. How do I test most shit on a server with 10 people online compared to the live server with 1000 characters playing the game on distributed servers?

Also the communication skills of the dragon crusade team just sucks. It was hard to get even patch notes or actually event infos. There were a lot of known issues like the lose of exp when using /FixSkill or that trading is buggy but they havent been mentioned for a long time in any official discord channel, ingame, forum or their website.

Events:

Oh yeah that great power up drop event. I kill 6000+ mobs per hour but only get 1-2 power ups. Seems fun for newer player. Well they actually think the event is bugged and never started.

Other Bugs:

There are several known bugs. People lose 5000 atk by going hero and cant continue leveling cuz of that. Its known for 1-2 weeks now but it seems like noone cares about that.

Dungeons are fucked as hell. Mobs are stuck in walls. You cant really do shit about it if you dont have an Arcanist with you. Secret Room is the same bullshit.

Quote:
"There arent any posi bugs"
- my favourite quote actually

Mate there are a shit ton of posi bugs. Just ask any HnR player. They will tell you about their pain. Also the server laggs like shit. And its even worse in dungeons/secret room.

Duping:

Oh yeah and my favorite thing about the server: Duping was easy as fuck. There were/are several dupe bugs that were abused by a lot of players. I probably know about 20 people who abused them. 2 were caught. One got his inventory cleared and the other one probably had paid enough so they didnt care about it.

Conclusion:

Actually I dont know who I hate more. Myself or the whole Dragon Crusade team. I wasted my time on a server that isnt even special, has a shit ton of bugs and a team that I wouldnt even call a team. Noone of you knows what the other one is doing. You arent communicating well to players. I dont know what actually happened with the 10+ years of expierence but I cannot see them at all.

Actually its just a basic flyff server with a lot of idiots who seem to like you and still play the server even with those shit ton of bugs.

Maybe it will actually be a good server if you fix all bugs but I dunno.

Whatever good luck with your Server.
Greets.
Espere is offline  
Thanks
8 Users
Old 06/02/2019, 00:35   #82


 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 99
This is the worst server that I played if I managed all the points and many that you quoted.

I duplicated 5x with the offline vendor volontary before the off, and few times unvolontary with the crash. (I have already lost all my offline vendor, their system is coded with ****, there is so much fail)

The communication with the staff is inexistent, there is absolutely no admin who takes a little bit of arguing with the players when needed, or just "answer". It's just ******* bot everytime connected on discord, who see people's messages, ping and mp, but never replied, they had to answer me 2 or 3 times over more than 20 times and I'm not the only one. I do not prefer to talk about supporters, it's a big joke.

You have more or less emphasize everything, I would like to add that a lot of people hacking, botfarm, really a lot of people.

There are some systems that are good, especially the item finder, otherwise I do not see anything else, it's seen and reviewed on others servers.

"Actually its just a basic flyff server with a lot of idiots who seem to like you and still play the server even with those **** ton of bugs." I can not add anything, you said everything.

They do not really deserve their players considering how they manage their server and their community, but the time will take care of them, there is already a good server opened and a big who will open :^)
makeouthill666 is online now  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/03/2019, 20:04   #83
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 37
Patch Notes

#Patchnotes 11.05.2019

- Fixed multiple issues leading to crashes of Channels
- Fixed an issue leading to crashes of the Database Server
- Fixed an issue that made bags disappear including items in the bag
- Temporarily disabled the World Buffs because the effects didn't behave correctly
- Temporarily disabled DPS Meter
- Temporarily disabled Instant Board System
- Fixed text boxes ingame where text was not displayed
- Fixed russian translation
- Preparations for the upcoming patch

#Patchnotes 12.05.2019

- Fixed 2 issues leading to worldserver crashes
- Fixed an issue with the offline vendors

#Patchnotes 16.05.2019

- Pets temporary disabled for offline vendors
- Users will now be notified if the Database Server crashes
- Multiple issues resolved causing the database server and world server to crash
- Questitems from the Dragon Cloak quest can no longer be sold
- Questitems drop chance increased for horrible Rangda
- Dragon Cloak (LVL 0) added to [Station] Dior
- Ranger damage scaled to normal damage
- Build Love House "Nina" quest description changed

#Patchnotes 19.05.2019

- Disabled Server side multilanguage (Quest & Dialogs English only right now)
- Fix Offline Vendors not being displayed in Item Finder
- Overall performance should have been improved

#Patchnotes 21.05.2019

- Increased max buy item count from 99 to 9999
- Increased pet speed for premium and scroll
- Increased pet exp
- Fixed pet loot distance
- Fixed pets loosing exp on removal/teleport
- Fixed item preview not showing sets/boxes
- Fixed tax warning for premium offline vendors
- Fixed some client crash issues caused by sounds/taskbar issues
- Fixed some worldserver crash issues
- Optimized databaseserver memory usage

#Patchnotes 22.05.2019

- Fixed a bug where players were stuck in login
- Fixed multiple bugs causing to crashes of the game
- Fixed some server side issues
- Reduced unnecessary network packets

#Patchnotes 27.05.2019

- Disable ticket switch layer system
- Change hide player hot-key to (alt + H)
- Change mount hot-key to (alt + V)
- Change fly hot-key to (alt + C)
- Enable PK only in winter crusade
- /FixSkill will not let you lose any EXP again.
- Fix guild furniture
- Security Fixes

#Patchnotes 30.05.2019

- Rartesia and Azria level 115 monster exp changed
- Kheldor damage increased and level changed from 138 to 135
- Desmodon dungeon scale fixed
- Herneos Endboss fixed
- Ranger damage adjusted
- Inventory Bag Design changed.
- 3x Quests adjusted (now you can farm Rootioe from Antiquery instead of Dry Root)
- Inventory Bags reactivated

#Patchnotes 01.06.2019

- Disable possible ghost dc kick
- Update bags (remove client side block)
- Update Guild War times.
- Fix rumble join.
- Add check for party bug (Debugging)
- Change Behe, Crimson and Basilisk Gearscore.
- Disable daily gift stat and skill reset.
- Security Fixes

#Patchnotes 02.06.2019

- Fix inventory bug
- Update Channel System (Testing for party bug)
- Fix lord election
- Update guild member size to 45
- Add some logs for the party bug
- Fix german gw times
- Fix spanish gw times
- Security Fixes

We will keep you up to date now
DANIツ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 04:30   #84
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 37
Patch Notes

#Patchnotes 05.06.2019

- Enable Ticket Layer Switch.
- Enable instand board system (Shift + space).
- Fix pvp scoreboard (only channel 1) .
- Fix webbox (Ingame Donate Shop).
- Fix offline vendor (buy with full inventory).
- Update autoban system.
- Fix item list donate shop (we can add new items now).
- Add AOE Lord Buffs.
- Reduce lord buff cooldown.
- Fix russian client crash in Elliun City.
- F-i-t-a Cookies duration changed to 30min.
- Update flaris map.
- Fix Dragon Island lags.
- Fix secret room monster wall bug.
- Update russian gw times text.
DANIツ is offline  
Old 06/07/2019, 10:58   #85
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 1
First of all i´d like to thank @ for that review. But lets also say it that way: I need to correct a few things he said about the server since most of that negative facts he told about that server are completely or partly wrong or just outdated.

Who am I, that i can answer to that? I am a Supporter and Member of the Team of DC and I wrote with Espere yesterday about that post. I play at DC since its launch and i´ve been working as dev the last years a few times. I also played FlyFF for about 9 yrs now (Pserver and official) so I think, i know pretty much about FlyFF itself and the source and resource behind. I also know, that every system, DC includes, is self made. That may cause some bugs, but atleast it is honest work and not just a copy-paste server with no future and so called "Devs" who don't even know what C is.

Lets get to the Reaction for the critics of Espere.

Feeling/Rates: You mentioned, that lvling is pretty fast. Yep. its about 20 times faster then official FlyFF. Since that Dragon Ball Event and Lord Event isn't that easy to farm and activate, there are (if you are lucky with Players paying for it) about 4 to 6 Exp Events a day, where you can get up to 100% more Exp. You can get that Ampli scrolls from Lvl Up Rewards (Lvl 60, 80 and 100 i think it was) and you can rarely get them from the mentioned ingame Boxes you drop (4 to 6 Amps from 1000 Boxes is normal). For Farming that 1k Boxes you gotta need even at farm map (ticket costs 180m, which is a lot for beginners) likely 8hrs. and 4 to 6 Amps for 8hrs of farming sounds good to me. Also the quests are something, that should be highlighted more. Even if the quests aren't that crazy stuff (but trust me, a few ones are tricky as hell and also fun to play since you need to read every dialouge exactly), its still more content offered then most servers are offering. So what i wanna say is: its still a low rate server. At 130 you get 0.08 each mob with exp events and from 150 on (with that dragon ranks which are about to come live soon) you will have many chances to get that Offi-FlyFF feeling by 0.01 every 20 mobs.

What you say about the drop rate: I know you are criticizing that Crashes, so that players who played at that phase of the game had more chances to do their dungeons and drop things. But you have to think about it twice: If the server downed, there was often a rollback. so many drops from dungeons got deleted again. Isn't it fair for that player, who lost the dropped items because of rollback, to have a chance to farm again?
Also it did not have that much impact to the prices on the server.
About Hernes Dungeon: You are right. But there WAS a bug ( which was even on official FlyFF active bug for a long time). Its fixed now. And you know what? It took that long to get fixed, because none of the players nor the Testers on Beta told it to the Devs, because they wanted to abuse it. As soon as i knew about the dungeon bug i told the Devs about it and one day later it was fixed. Since it is fixed, the prices stabilized and its worth again, to farm that dungeon. Every Scaling and dungeon is fixed for over a week. So your information about that is pretty outdated.

Population:
Lets say, its outdated. Community grew on and since the server is stable now, its growing every day.

Donate Shop:
Even added more content the last days, but as you say nothing to do with Pay to Win.

Dungeon Ranking:
You're wrong. It works, but there were some players abusing bugs and using bots (which are all denied now and the players got banned or atleast the items they got from Botting were deleted, the devs work 24/7 on that) for low time clears. We may reset the Ranking in a few days.

Gear Score:
Just your opinion tbh. Most players like it that way. It´s a low rate farm server. You gotta need time to acquire good items. If you don't like that, that's just your opinion, nothing you should flame about

Dungeon Scaling:
You are getting a bit toxic here, huh? Yep. One or two player could abuse the system. Did they get much from it? Nope. It is also fixed now. There is not really any Advantage from early players to now. I´d even say, newbies now have a bit more easy early game since prices drop because everybody can farm the early game dungeons now. But they don't drop too low, so you can still farm them for getting your money

PVP Rumble:
It works fine. And it worked everytime, but only on channel 1. Which btw. was told many times on discord and ingame.

Bugs:
Everything you described is fixed now. Again, just very outdated. If you look closely to the Patchnotes, you can even read every fix for every bug, you have mentioned here. Tbh: you should not write those bugs in here: You should just tell them in discord and we will put it on our todo list and fix them as fast as possible.

Team:
Supporters who dont do shit? I am writing an answer to your post right now. While i should be writing on my bachelor thesis. I am taking time to answer you in a polite way, even if you say the team is all crappy. Some Supporters may not be that active. Yea. Maybe because of real life. But please look in discord. Look how most of questions from players get answered after atleast one hour. Often by Supporters. If there are bugs reported, we immediately write them on our Todo and trust me, the Devs do invest every little part of their Freetime. They fix bugs, they implement new Systems and also work on future systems which are not mentioned yet. Gamemaster do Ingame Events atleast two times a week. I think the team invests time. Also the communication to the players have improved very well in discord. There are many channels where you can get every Information you may need. And if there is some Information you cant find in discord, feel free to ask the Supports and GMs.
Btw: FixSkill isnt needed anymore and its fixed for 2 weeks now. Also every Trade Bugs have been fixed.

You cant call something a bug, if you dont ask a Support why you are loosing atk at hero. You probably lost that atk because you got over the weaponlvl difference at 121. When your weapon is to low, your dmg gets lower every lvl. At 130 that peaks in a 20 lvl difference. So, if you use a lvl 95 Weapon at 130, you will do less damage. That system comes with the weaponlvl system is made for one reason: Players should buy items based on their lvl requirement, so high lvl weapons will be bought, even if they do lower dmg at the begining then low lvl weapons with high weapon lvl (f.e. Hernes wand lvl 28. or so will do less dmg if you are lvl 130 then an ancient wand lvl 5 with 130)
The so called "bug" is a feature.

About the event:
Its a low rate server. You gotta farm for it, so maybe just deal with it. I farmed two hours and got 5 items of that kind. So maybe you just have been unlucky.

Posi Bugs: Most posi bugs got fixed. In Dungeons Posi Bugs should not happen at all anymore. In the normal lvling world, it rarely happens that a mob is bugged. Btw. i dont know any server that has zero posi bugs. It happens, because its FlyFF which is a crappy coded game.

Duping:
Nope. Maybe two or three people could abuse a duping bug at the beginning of the server. The duped items got deleted, the bug got fixed immediately.
Everything else was just visually duped. You couldn't sell, use or trade those "visually duped items". And since the source got rebuilt completely after two weeks, there was not any chance to dupe anymore.

Conclusion:
Your conclusion is very very toxic for no reason. You could have written everything in a much more polite way. We members of the team can't delete posts here. It gets deleted by Mods from Epvp, probably because of that last passage you were writing.
You took time for the server and also looked into it very closely. Thanks for that. Also thanks again for your review.
The server had its problems at the beginning. Now almost everything is fixed and fine. If the server grows on like that and the Features we planned, will work well, i think that will get the best FlyFF Server very soon.

Kind regards

InvalidError
InvalidError96 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 12:56   #86
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
Feeling/Rates: You mentioned, that lvling is pretty fast. Yep. its about 20 times faster then official FlyFF. Since that Dragon Ball Event and Lord Event isn't that easy to farm and activate, there are (if you are lucky with Players paying for it) about 4 to 6 Exp Events a day, where you can get up to 100% more Exp. You can get that Ampli scrolls from Lvl Up Rewards (Lvl 60, 80 and 100 i think it was) and you can rarely get them from the mentioned ingame Boxes you drop (4 to 6 Amps from 1000 Boxes is normal). For Farming that 1k Boxes you gotta need even at farm map (ticket costs 180m, which is a lot for beginners) likely 8hrs. and 4 to 6 Amps for 8hrs of farming sounds good to me. Also the quests are something, that should be highlighted more. Even if the quests aren't that crazy stuff (but trust me, a few ones are tricky as hell and also fun to play since you need to read every dialouge exactly), its still more content offered then most servers are offering. So what i wanna say is: its still a low rate server. At 130 you get 0.08 each mob with exp events and from 150 on (with that dragon ranks which are about to come live soon) you will have many chances to get that Offi-FlyFF feeling by 0.01 every 20 mobs.
InvalidError
Rates are fine, constant amps, dragon ball and lord events are not. Its getting to the point you are just waiting for them to play as you can just sit in dragon island while waiting for the events to then lvl as you feel stupid to not use them. 4-6 amps for 8hours making it basicly 1:1 for time invested. you get the point.
it didnt take long getting to hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
What you say about the drop rate: I know you are criticizing that Crashes, so that players who played at that phase of the game had more chances to do their dungeons and drop things. But you have to think about it twice: If the server downed, there was often a rollback. so many drops from dungeons got deleted again. Isn't it fair for that player, who lost the dropped items because of rollback, to have a chance to farm again?
Also it did not have that much impact to the prices on the server.
About Hernes Dungeon: You are right. But there WAS a bug ( which was even on official FlyFF active bug for a long time). Its fixed now. And you know what? It took that long to get fixed, because none of the players nor the Testers on Beta told it to the Devs, because they wanted to abuse it. As soon as i knew about the dungeon bug i told the Devs about it and one day later it was fixed. Since it is fixed, the prices stabilized and its worth again, to farm that dungeon. Every Scaling and dungeon is fixed for over a week. So your information about that is pretty outdated.
InvalidError
there is no argument here. constant crashes spread throughout the day made dungeon cd avoidance possible. but you could argue it has no impact on players, just accelerating economy and progress. your assumption of people getting punished by rollbacks for doing dungeons is wrong. most of the time people did dungeons then crashed and were punished for it, making it extra grueling. and others just farmed more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
Population:
Lets say, its outdated. Community grew on and since the server is stable now, its growing every day.
InvalidError
Vote numbers stayed consistent since opening. no growth there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
Bugs:
Everything you described is fixed now. Again, just very outdated. If you look closely to the Patchnotes, you can even read every fix for every bug, you have mentioned here. Tbh: you should not write those bugs in here: You should just tell them in discord and we will put it on our todo list and fix them as fast as possible.
InvalidError
Yes fixed to the point were new bugs are introduced daily. making the experience playing on this server just unpleasant. #10yearsofexp

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
Team:
Supporters who dont do shit? I am writing an answer to your post right now. While i should be writing on my bachelor thesis. I am taking time to answer you in a polite way, even if you say the team is all crappy. Some Supporters may not be that active. Yea. Maybe because of real life. But please look in discord. Look how most of questions from players get answered after atleast one hour. Often by Supporters. If there are bugs reported, we immediately write them on our Todo and trust me, the Devs do invest every little part of their Freetime. They fix bugs, they implement new Systems and also work on future systems which are not mentioned yet. Gamemaster do Ingame Events atleast two times a week. I think the team invests time. Also the communication to the players have improved very well in discord. There are many channels where you can get every Information you may need. And if there is some Information you cant find in discord, feel free to ask the Supports and GMs.
Btw: FixSkill isnt needed anymore and its fixed for 2 weeks now. Also every Trade Bugs have been fixed.
InvalidError
Communcation regarding bugs etc is horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
You cant call something a bug, if you dont ask a Support why you are loosing atk at hero. You probably lost that atk because you got over the weaponlvl difference at 121. When your weapon is to low, your dmg gets lower every lvl. At 130 that peaks in a 20 lvl difference. So, if you use a lvl 95 Weapon at 130, you will do less damage. That system comes with the weaponlvl system is made for one reason: Players should buy items based on their lvl requirement, so high lvl weapons will be bought, even if they do lower dmg at the begining then low lvl weapons with high weapon lvl (f.e. Hernes wand lvl 28. or so will do less dmg if you are lvl 130 then an ancient wand lvl 5 with 130)
The so called "bug" is a feature.
InvalidError
Great that you pick that one up and talk out of your ass about it. "hes just probably to stupid to understand game mechanics xD lululu, just ask one of the supports telling you how dumb you are x3"
As you dont understand the diffrence btw atk and dmg i explain it to you mr support.
ATK does not scale with weapon lvl. your weapon dmg scales your dmg. atk is completly unrelated to your weapon lvl. since i was using the same weapon since lv 110 (didnt know you change your weapon by pressing the "get hero button", some superior supporter knowledge right there)

Asking any dev didnt yield even a small note message ( im waiting 1-2weeks now btw). asking the support yielded "they will look into it" but apparently are so busy fixing other completely broken mechanics that ill probably wont get an answer ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvalidError96 View Post
Duping:
Nope. Maybe two or three people could abuse a duping bug at the beginning of the server. The duped items got deleted, the bug got fixed immediately.
Everything else was just visually duped. You couldn't sell, use or trade those "visually duped items". And since the source got rebuilt completely after two weeks, there was not any chance to dupe anymore.
InvalidError
There are still people with duped items. even after the purge.


I wouldn't be as displeased with this server as i am now if it was clearly released as a beta server just testing their new implementations. But it got released and everything was a mountain of inconvenience. To the point of asking myself why i should continue on here.

The systems implemented are great, but there is to much annoyance around it to call this server good.
Blast25 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/11/2019, 09:34   #87
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 37
Patch Notes

#Patchnotes 05.06.2019

- Enable Ticket Layer Switch.
- Enable instand board system (Shift + space).
- Fix pvp scoreboard (only channel 1) .
- Fix webbox (Ingame Donate Shop).
- Fix offline vendor (buy with full inventory).
- Update autoban system.
- Fix item list donate shop (we can add new items now).
- Add AOE Lord Buffs.
- Reduce lord buff cooldown.
- Fix russian client crash in Elliun City.
- F-i-t-a Cookies duration changed to 30min.
- Update flaris map.
- Fix Dragon Island lags.
- Fix secret room monster wall bug.
- Update russian gw times text.

#Patchnotes 07.06.2019

- Add weapon level (level difference) warning
- Fix clear mails button
- Improve dragon island performance
- Update flaris
- Replace crit rate text with hit rate
- Fix english world texts
- Fix PK AOE in madrigal
- Fix pet status text rendering
- Fix filter in the options
- Add weapon level command (beta server testing)
- Add multi-channel guild buffs (gw point sync)
- Fix losing exp in rumble
- Fix party kick in gw
- Add new beta client download
- Update autoban system

#Patchnotes 10.06.2019

- Increase Dragon Island spawns.
- Add channel 5 for siege and SR (also for farming)
- Remove siege and SR from channel 1.
- Add bonus EXP for channels with low player count.
- Auto mark shops.
- Fix party finder (some party's where missing)
- Update ban system.
- Disable Info peng.
- Fix PK stun bug in madrigal.
- Fix render old/new glow scroll.
- Fix pet cooldown.
- Fix crossbow.
- Add admin lord events.
- Add get skin back scroll.
- Don't destroy model change skin for dragon cloaks.
- Increase Jester PvE damage by 35%.
- Disable sleeping skill in rumble.
- Fix guild house access from outside.
- Fix weapon level scaling.
- Scroll of Modelchange, Modelchange Recovery Scroll and Scroll of Old/New Glow description translated to English
- Scroll of faster Pet description changed
- Stormblade, Arcanist, Templar hp rate adjusted (fixed)
- Feather Cloak and Hell Horn Cloak Icons on website fixed
- Monsters with level 150+ drops fixed (Oricalkum/Moonstone)
- Ire of Ibilis effect changed to 20% Critical Damage
- Dungeon record book names adjusted
- Beads abusing fixed
- Everybody will get a Worldboss Treasure by killing Worldbosses
- Dragon Cloak 2 Part (5/5) description fixed
- Ace Silverwing Dutchess damage decreased (Sanpres Master).
- Hainure/Hanira Set effects changed to 15% PvE damage (Dryad Crackshooter Set).

#Patchnotes 11.06.2019

- Fix damage meter client crash.
- Fix lv. 15 job change info peng crash.
- Fix aminus client crash
DANIツ is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2019, 09:56   #88
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 371
Alter tut mal was gegen diese laggs man kann nicht gut spielen so und das schon seit Server beginn...
Dragon Crusade ist der einzige Server bei dem ich laggs hab und das mitn High end Pc und richtig gutem Internet :/
Nemesisx1991 is offline  
Old 06/11/2019, 14:15   #89
 
elite*gold: 125
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 516
Received Thanks: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesisx1991 View Post
Alter tut mal was gegen diese laggs man kann nicht gut spielen so und das schon seit Server beginn...
Dragon Crusade ist der einzige Server bei dem ich laggs hab und das mitn High end Pc und richtig gutem Internet :/
Komisch. Ich habe bei 7 offene Clients weder bei dem Blade, Ranger noch dem Elementor laggs. Und das Abends bei voller Auslast.
Akihiko Kayaba is offline  
Old 06/11/2019, 14:52   #90
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akihiko Kayaba View Post
Komisch. Ich habe bei 7 offene Clients weder bei dem Blade, Ranger noch dem Elementor laggs. Und das Abends bei voller Auslast.
Wow du hast keine laggs es gibt jedoch noch einige leute mich eingeschlossen die laggs haben was richtig weird ist auf keinem anderen channel bekomm ich laggs nur auf ch1 und das ganz besonders nachmittags bis abends...

Ps: auf anderen servern hab ich auch immer 5+ clients offen hier schaff ich nur 4 ansonsten sind die laggs unerträglich


Nemesisx1991 is offline  
Reply

Tags
dragon crusade, flyff, flyff privat server, low rate, pserver



« Forsaken FlyFF | Highrate | V21 | Entropia - Lets Write a New Story »

Similar Threads
Dragon Crusade - Low Rate | Farm Server
04/23/2014 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 39 Replies
.
Vk Dobations auf Dragon Crusade (Low Rate Server)
11/19/2011 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe folgende Dinge auf Dragon Crusade: -Donater Bow (Ulti 7 / 6 Sockel Elec A Cards/=Wert clean 25€) -Donater Cloak (40 Stats, 15% Hp, 30% Geschwindigkeit/=Wert 20€) -Doner Hp Brille (20 STA/10% Hp/10% Def/= Wert 15€) -Cruiser Set+10 (Mittlere Awas/16% Atk) -Drayd Ranger Gaunts (12%Critrate/120ATK) -Dryad Ranger Helm (23DEX) -Hp Pet (1/3/5/7/8 / 14% Crit Dmg Awa) -1XX Mio Penya



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.