Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Dragon Crusade - Low Rate

Discussion on Dragon Crusade - Low Rate within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Reply
 
Old 05/04/2019, 21:29   #31
Trade Restricted

 
elite*gold: 44
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 173
Received Thanks: 99
It's sad the number of haters/jealous here



makeouthill666 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2019, 02:46   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeouthill666 View Post
It's sad the number of haters/jealous here
Well if you have known the predecessors, you would be suspicious too. They fked up more than 1 time by now and had really questionable cash shop items back then.


fwCaptainAwesome is offline  
Old 05/05/2019, 05:06   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
Well if you have known the predecessors, you would be suspicious too. They fked up more than 1 time by now and had really questionable cash shop items back then.
Don't you think we changed in 10 years? To fail is not bad, it's only bad if you don't learn from your mistakes.
DANIツ is offline  
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/05/2019, 10:30   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIツ View Post
Don't you think we changed in 10 years? To fail is not bad, it's only bad if you don't learn from your mistakes.
Absolutely agree to this. The community should be glad to see a team still keeping the enthusiasm for what they created, even if there were some "bad" decisions in the past.

Everyone should just appreciate the effort put into it.


Naltalah is online now  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/05/2019, 12:47   #35

 
elite*gold: 4
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,320
Received Thanks: 1,509
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
Well if you have known the predecessors, you would be suspicious too. They fked up more than 1 time by now and had really questionable cash shop items back then.
Most of current and upcoming servers already had atleast one "relaunch", so who cares? The pserver scene in Flyff is not that big, just imagine if no one would learn from it. There would be almost no servers today.

I agree, there are a few typical money grabbers of that kind out there. But you can't say that for everyone.
Professor Linebeck is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/05/2019, 12:54   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 332
Received Thanks: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANIツ View Post
Don't you think we changed in 10 years? To fail is not bad, it's only bad if you don't learn from your mistakes.
Sure you guys can change and i hope you did. Never said otherwise, just to be a little cautious, because it can happen again if you haven't learned anything in the past years.
fwCaptainAwesome is offline  
Old 05/05/2019, 13:50   #37


 
elite*gold: 6279
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,969
Received Thanks: 247
Maybe all of you who're bashing on the donate shop should have atleast taken a look in there. Because we never had nor do we have the intention to sell P2W items. The shop mostly consists of CS Clothing and stuff that you can also get by playing the game and collecting dragon chips.

But I get your point , it's far easier to bash around and spread a bad word about an upcoming server launch by referencing to something that was almost a decade ago. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes last years launch was far from optimal but that is the reason why we spend over a year in development and improvement. As a member of the Dragon Crusade team I can proudly say that we all spend alot of time and effort in this project.


We do this first and foremost for the players.

Thank you all for your understanding, I hope that you all give us a second chance and see for yourself that this is not just another relaunch.
Graphicscore is offline  
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 17:25   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
looks good but max 2 weeks and its go less people x 20 drop to much u will get all stuff in maybe 4 days than u have to do nothing same Infynia and Infynia was drop rate low at last 2 weeks u full equiped cant do a **** ^^

anyway i wish good luck but if u rly whant much people than u have to lower drop rate that people have to farm longer so market and more more important
Talonrult93 is offline  
Old 05/08/2019, 19:28   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonrult93 View Post
looks good but max 2 weeks and its go less people x 20 drop to much u will get all stuff in maybe 4 days than u have to do nothing same Infynia and Infynia was drop rate low at last 2 weeks u full equiped cant do a **** ^^

anyway i wish good luck but if u rly whant much people than u have to lower drop rate that people have to farm longer so market and more more important
I almost had a stroke reading that.

However, Infynia's design wasn't thought out at all.

Since many of the systems of this presentation haven't even been thought about at Infynia, don't come to early conclusions on how "fast" or "slow" you will be getting everything.

As far as I know they're running beta tests at the moment, so don't judge to early.

Also. Drop x20 means nothing, since most server configure drops on their own rather than taking over official drop configurations, meaning after all it's custom drop rates just as they want it.
Naltalah is online now  
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/08/2019, 21:16   #40


 
elite*gold: 25
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 214
Received Thanks: 242
Bin leider jetzt erst dazu gekommen mir die Vorstellung anzuschauen.
Ich muss gestehen, hätte mich vor Monaten wer gefragt ob ich DC nochmal 'ne Chance gebe hätte ich definitiv nein gesagt.
Aber vor paar Wochen hab ich dann bisschen mit dem Team gequatscht und muss sagen dass dieses Mal sehr viel Arbeit in dem Server steckt.
So gut wie alle Punkte die beim letzten Launch bemängelt wurden hat man behoben und sie haben sich auch ehrlich eingestanden es beim letzten Mal falsch angegangen zu sein.

Generell sind sie echt offen für neues, für Vorschläge der Leute etc., was ich damals vermisst und harsch kritisiert hatte. Die ein oder andere Sache die ich vorgeschlagen habe wurde sogar sofort umgesetzt.

Das der Server, laut einigen Posts, P2W sei oder sein könnte stimmt so nicht.
Vom letzten Mal sind einzig die statted Dragon Sets erwähnenswert und fast jeder Server braucht zumindest das ein oder andere Item mit "Vorzügen" im DShop um Profit zu machen.
Außer ihr wollte ihnen nachhalten dass man vor 8 Jahren 25€ für 'ne Donate Waffe, CS, Sets etc wollte

Insgesamt sieht der Server auf jeden Fall top aus, hoffe ihr bleibt am Ball und zieht das durch.
Subway ツ is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/09/2019, 13:45   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
I almost had a stroke reading that.

However, Infynia's design wasn't thought out at all.

Since many of the systems of this presentation haven't even been thought about at Infynia, don't come to early conclusions on how "fast" or "slow" you will be getting everything.

As far as I know they're running beta tests at the moment, so don't judge to early.

Also. Drop x20 means nothing, since most server configure drops on their own rather than taking over official drop configurations, meaning after all it's custom drop rates just as they want it.
drop rate x 20 still very high depending on how it is adjusted i think x 10 would be perfect so that all 3 runs maybe ne gun jewelry gets set parts that would be good otherwise you should not be able to farm with 150 hero wilds this is ridiculous lame since the blade is adjusted you can do anything with blade pure sta by farming which is lame again so adjust drop rate and not with any level in the dungeons would be good what do you think about dungeon level customization? So, as it currently looks from the Council 15 players in 5 days, the server again finished like Infinya
farms few days sell weapons for psc paypal all have full gear no content finished server out ^^
Talonrult93 is offline  
Old 05/09/2019, 13:52   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 134
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talonrult93 View Post
drop rate x 20 still very high depending on how it is adjusted i think x 10 would be perfect so that all 3 runs maybe ne gun jewelry gets set parts that would be good otherwise you should not be able to farm with 150 hero wilds this is ridiculous lame since the blade is adjusted you can do anything with blade pure sta by farming which is lame again so adjust drop rate and not with any level in the dungeons would be good what do you think about dungeon level customization? So, as it currently looks from the Council 15 players in 5 days, the server again finished like Infinya
farms few days sell weapons for psc paypal all have full gear no content finished server out ^^
Please, for the sake of readbility, use paragraphs from time to time.

You still don't seem to get what I was trying to tell you. Droprate modifier set to X amount doesnt affect how ofent an item does, the individual droprates of bosses does.

Even with 10000x Drop, an item can only drop every 100 runs, if the admin sets the actualy drop rate to 0.0000001%, which is completely possible.

Droprate only affects general drops like blue items / quest items. Not the dungeon loot which - even in official files - is set for each item individually.
Naltalah is online now  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2019, 17:48   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 2
Also ich bin Hyped af....

Hoffe das er mich am Wochenende überzeugt.

Und das sich die Dc´s in grenzen halten werden
LAmazing is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/10/2019, 22:50   #44


 
elite*gold: 353
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyffmausi View Post
2,5std. nach Relaunch noch 6 Spieler aus den Top100 Online, läuft...
Kiseku is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/10/2019, 22:58   #45


 
elite*gold: 353
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 925
Received Thanks: 611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyffmausi View Post
Komisch das man seit 45min. nicht mal ins Spiel kommt!
Braucht Ihr nen Screen oder kriegt Ihr das alleine hin?
Melde dich doch bei solchen anliegen bitte im Support bzw. im Discord einer unserer netten Supporter wird dir dort bestimmt helfen können


Kiseku is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
dragon crusade, flyff, flyff privat server, low rate, pserver



« Looking for Team (Members) | Suche nach Team(mitgliedern) | Entropia - Lets Write a New Story »

Similar Threads
Dragon Crusade - Low Rate | Farm Server
04/23/2014 - Flyff PServer Advertising - 39 Replies
.
Vk Dobations auf Dragon Crusade (Low Rate Server)
11/19/2011 - Flyff Trading - 1 Replies
Verkaufe folgende Dinge auf Dragon Crusade: -Donater Bow (Ulti 7 / 6 Sockel Elec A Cards/=Wert clean 25€) -Donater Cloak (40 Stats, 15% Hp, 30% Geschwindigkeit/=Wert 20€) -Doner Hp Brille (20 STA/10% Hp/10% Def/= Wert 15€) -Cruiser Set+10 (Mittlere Awas/16% Atk) -Drayd Ranger Gaunts (12%Critrate/120ATK) -Dryad Ranger Helm (23DEX) -Hp Pet (1/3/5/7/8 / 14% Crit Dmg Awa) -1XX Mio Penya



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.