Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Crusade | Launch December 27 | Season 10

Discussion on Dragon Crusade | Launch December 27 | Season 10 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 05/12/2019, 16:14   #61
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
Sincerly, i did not mean anything at first, i'm not a hater and i respect the work of people, but it's amazing what's happening on this server.

Honnestly, I just live my WORST experience on a flyff server in two days. (Trust me that i play a lot of crappy servers, that I play at the opening of many servers, but iv'e never seen that, literaly).

It's not even a problem of crash or ddos, the server is a bug in itself. We can not buy items at npc 50% of the time (need to relog), after open a player shop, we can do nothing (need to relog), we can't move some objects in the inventory (need to relog), the inventory of the game is totally exploded, I lost everything in my inventory bag too, there are dc permanently, action slot is exploded too full delay, i don't have words anymore.

What i want to convey as a message before all again, I'm really not a hater coming there in order to denigrate the server, no, I am a player who has just spent 2 whole days in the server and I am always impressed by the disaster that this server.

It's just a lack of respect for the players to leave the server open in this state, game comfort is non-existent, I think I have easily reloged 150x + in 2 days, and I really have not quoted all the problems.

Finally, I am aware that the admin work on it and they are not happy either, but believe me it's even worse for a player who realizes that the donate shop has been put on the opening and prepared in advance. I repeat again, it's a big disrespect to leave the server open in this state, because players encounter important problem do not receive any help from you, you do not even answer themn maybe because you are lazy or that you are busy on your "problems".

No need to answer me like I was a hater for the third time, you never understand what it feels like to be a player and play on it and in addition to losing everything he did in 2 days.

This is the first time in my life that I put a blow of mouth commentary on a post, trust me i am legitimate.

Baguette (sry for this crappy grammar)
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/12/2019, 16:32   #62

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by makeouthill666 View Post
Sincerly, i did not mean anything at first, i'm not a hater and i respect the work of people, but it's amazing what's happening on this server.

Honnestly, I just live my WORST experience on a flyff server in two days. (Trust me that i play a lot of crappy servers, that I play at the opening of many servers, but iv'e never seen that, literaly).

It's not even a problem of crash or ddos, the server is a bug in itself. We can not buy items at npc 50% of the time (need to relog), after open a player shop, we can do nothing (need to relog), we can't move some objects in the inventory (need to relog), the inventory of the game is totally exploded, I lost everything in my inventory bag too, there are dc permanently, action slot is exploded too full delay, i don't have words anymore.

What i want to convey as a message before all again, I'm really not a hater coming there in order to denigrate the server, no, I am a player who has just spent 2 whole days in the server and I am always impressed by the disaster that this server.

It's just a lack of respect for the players to leave the server open in this state, game comfort is non-existent, I think I have easily reloged 150x + in 2 days, and I really have not quoted all the problems.

Finally, I am aware that the admin work on it and they are not happy either, but believe me it's even worse for a player who realizes that the donate shop has been put on the opening and prepared in advance. I repeat again, it's a big disrespect to leave the server open in this state, because players encounter important problem do not receive any help from you, you do not even answer themn maybe because you are lazy or that you are busy on your "problems".

No need to answer me like I was a hater for the third time, you never understand what it feels like to be a player and play on it and in addition to losing everything he did in 2 days.

This is the first time in my life that I put a blow of mouth commentary on a post, trust me i am legitimate.

Baguette (sry for this crappy grammar)
he is right i too wasted my time on this server, i was very happy at first cause i thought dc is coming back maybe it will this time a good thing but hell no i lost all my things too all stuff that i have farmed on 2days my character is literally nacked cause i had a random dc well for me the server was finished and i deinstall it after that cant recommend any player too play on this server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2019, 21:09   #63
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 44
I do not recommend this server for the quality and also for the mediocrity of the staff, impossible to have an answer, no matter the content, the admin do not even have the decency to face you when you encounter a problem, and one or two big servers will open anyway, do not waste your time because as a player there, you will end up on the street all naked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2019, 03:54   #64

Uhm "Worldbuff" EXP 1900 other buffs 2400 DonateCoins so if you wanna have fun buy all buffs for 50€

Dragon Ball

Support Coin

PayPal
1335 5USD
2871 10USD

Klarna
1500 5EUR
3400 10EUR

so 1Buff 60min 6EUR ?

#wasted

Server is Unstable
played now 3Days here and the fun was away in few mins.
I mean a BetaPhase with 50 or more players worked easy because they have enough players to test it.
its not a problem to give them equipment or money for a speedtest..
But now in the few Days they done 200 Patches without any change on ServerPerformance.
this is sad, i mean so many Worldbuffs and more was on i think they can pay a new Server 1Year without problems with the money lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2019, 15:39   #65

Legit they promise that everything gets better patch by patch
but actually they keep their buggs and fixxing other useless **** and im still playing on it even tho its ****
who cares like if ranger dmg is normal or something like that?
theyre working 24/7 they said.
Yea you guys work 24/7 on stuff that noone cares about.
3 Days and u couldnt fix any of the Disconnect problems or even your bag
unskilled team.
das ihr euch nicht schämt den Donate Shop offen zu lassen bei diesem haufen müll den ihr da online habt.
Frechheit.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/13/2019, 16:47   #66

elite*gold: 3179
Thank you for your continuing criticism.

I am deeply sorry for any of you that are having issues while playing Dragon Crusade, I can assure you that we never intended the game to be like this. To all of you who are bashing on the donate shop: I think you forgot that the donate shop has been in place all along. We initially launched Dragon Crusade almost a year ago and it has been running ever since. The server was online all time time. It's not like we only focused on the donate shop, it's the exact opposite, the donate shop was still ready from last year. We solely focused on the game. We even disabled a lot in the donate shop for this launch. And you can also get the World Buffs ingame, it's not like you're forced to donate in order to start world buffs.

We know it's frustrating!
It's really frustrating for us too.

I can't describe how awful it is for us either, we spend so much time in this project , we don't want to see it on fire either.

What most people seem to forget is that fixing complex problems like this isn't as easy as it sounds. But hey, it's easier to bash on the developers and say that they're all stupid and unskilled. We could easily just give up. But we're not. We're working on the issues. It will not get faster if you insult / bash on us.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2019, 16:58   #67

Noone would bash or insult if u take the server down ( and take the time you need ).
Ur just leaving the server on and people trying to play this pain in the ***
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/13/2019, 22:57   #68

In diesem Zustand hätte der Server niemals Starten dürfen....

Warum released man so was ? Ihr habt mit einem schlag eure arbeit von 8 Monaten zu nichte gemacht, in dem ihr so ein halbfertigen Server veröffentlicht.

Ihr könnt hier glaub ich niemandem erzählen, das ihr von den ganzen Bugs nichts wusstet.
Wenn ihr diese massiven Probleme nicht in kürzester Zeit behoben bekommt, gehen euch schlagartig die Spieler flöten...
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/14/2019, 01:29   #69

elite*gold: 307
Kennt jemand noch die Caali Files?

Ich weiß, ist schon über 10 Jahre her.

Dragon Cursade holt diese Nostalgie wieder her!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/14/2019, 09:39   #70

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
It is a long time ago i saw so much bashing on a server. I guess we can all agree that the server is in a tremendous bad shape and that there are alot of bugs/glitches/issues going on. There is just -at least for me- one big difference here. Dragon Crusade feels like Flyff and it seems alot more ppl are seeing it that way too. Pretty much any other server would already have been dropped and avoided by the complete playerbase at this point.

There were other servers with admins/coders that had/have way superior knowledge of coding leading them to create impressive systems/additions/classes/etc. Regardless how good the quality was the servers failed because they missed out what Flyff actually is.

This server has alot of potential to last for a long time if they manage to fix the main problems within this week. From their update schedule you can see that they have taken vacation from their real life work to work on the server.
They probably did not expect a "critical" launch like this. No one would expect such a mess after working for 8 month to this point.

Give them this week. Calm down your minds and give this server a new shot this weekend. If it is still in this shape then you can take out your shovels and dig the grave but before that give them at least a chance to fix it.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/14/2019, 18:33   #71

elite*gold: 353
Wir sind wie gesagt dran die bugs zu beheben.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/15/2019, 07:59   #72

server off? geht nur bis zur channelauswahl :O
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2019, 15:28   #73

Auch wenn ich noch ziemlich Skeptisch bin bei dem Server, wünsche ich euch dennoch viel Erfolg.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2019, 21:50   #74

I could write a five pages long essay with all the buggs... But i know its now even worth it at this point. If someone would care about, the problems would either be fixed or the server gets shut down.
I guess they just released the Server( with the knowledge of the bugs) because they saw Infynia dies and there is no P-Server without Platin level **** out now.
So it was for sure a financial decision.

Einfach nur lächerlich. Weitsicht gehört definitiv nicht zu euren Stärken, wer wird denn nach diesem desaster den Server jemals nochmal anspielen. Ich definitiv nicht. Ich bin soooo froh keinen Cent investiert zu haben.

bruder muss groß
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2019, 22:06   #75

6. Anlauf und 6mal an die Wand gefahren, in 2 Wochen ist der
Server wieder Geschichte und wir freuen uns auf Versuch Nr. 7

Tags
dragon crusade, flyff, flyff privat server, low rate, pserver