Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infynia Flyff | Special rate

Discussion on Infynia Flyff | Special rate within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Infynia Flyff | Special rate

Hello Flyffers !

Have you ever wanted to resume the flyff adventure as in the good old days?Play flyff but without the inconvenience of the official! If so, then Infynia is for you!

Infynia Flyff is our new flyff version. Wich will open Early 2019.

Why we begin to make publicity so early ? Publicity is a big part of a server that many servers forgot. Because remember, the most fun thing in flyff is to play around hundreds of players, with a nice community.

We made the choice to present the server via different teasers, because a short video is more representative than unnecessary lines of text.There will be a teaser every two weeks, each teaser will present different things, fashion, pets, dungeon, weapons, system ...
But also via the devlog of our Discord, we regularly send Gifs of our various additions, so join us for the latest information in real time

We'll update this thread regularly.

Here you can see the first teaser :

Here you will find the Discord with our emerging community :

We also want to be active on our social networks, so you can follow us, different gifts will be winnable on these networks!

- Facebook :
- Instagram :

Finally, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask us about Discord :smiley:

Stay tuned and have a nice day,

Infynia Flyff team.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/12/2018, 13:51   #2

Looks very good <3
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 18:52   #3

Thanks a lot ! Cya on discord
Old 12/12/2018, 19:10   #4

So gama flyff files with new models? Lol.
Old 12/12/2018, 19:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nιgнтмαяε View Post
So gama flyff files with new models? Lol.
Hello !

First of all thank you for taking the time to answer our post!

The main admin of GamaFlyff is actually in the staff, the fact that part of the source was sold without authorization does not remove any credit However the project is much more worked than that, the next teaser will show more systems , and there you'll be able to really judge the server , because there you only see the fashions, maps and pets, you may have been a little rushed and you answer without arguments

Here we are, looking forward to seeing you on Discord and InGame.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
Old 12/12/2018, 20:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infynia Flyff View Post
Hello !

First of all thank you for taking the time to answer our post!

The main admin of GamaFlyff is actually in the staff, the fact that part of the source was sold without authorization does not remove any credit However the project is much more worked than that, the next teaser will show more systems , and there you'll be able to really judge the server , because there you only see the fashions, maps and pets, you may have been a little rushed and you answer without arguments

Infynia Flyff Staff.

Yet he was selling the database to people? Lol.

Anyways, it's good to see you guys will open under a new name to bleed the community for some more donations like what was done during the gama days.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/12/2018, 21:02   #7

Quote:

Yet he was selling the database to people? Lol.

Anyways, it's good to see you guys will open under a new name to bleed the community for some more donations like what was done during the gama days.
I do not know how to make you understand that you're wrong .. I'll try a second time!

Here it is not GamaFlyff, if you have a problem with the admins of this server, you can go see them and not try to mislead people with random arguments. In addition Gama been a French server, I doubt that the flyff community comes down to France? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Now in the future if you want to talk with them, please do not do it on our post.

Here we are, looking forward to see you on Discord and InGame.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
Old 12/12/2018, 21:26   #8

Quote:
I do not know how to make you understand that you're wrong .. I'll try a second time!

Here it is not GamaFlyff, if you have a problem with the admins of this server, you can go see them and not try to mislead people with random arguments. In addition Gama been a French server, I doubt that the flyff community comes down to France? Tell me if I'm wrong.

Now in the future if you want to talk with them, please do not do it on our post.

Here we are, looking forward to see you on Discord and InGame.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
But i am not wrong? You stated that you have an admin of Gama, your using Gama files and that he wasn't selling anything. Yet you were proven wrong as he is indeed also selling.

Just because the name has changed and new models were added doesn't make it any different compared to what it was and is.

However have fun, i'll leave you be
Old 12/12/2018, 23:07   #9

Quote:
But i am not wrong? You stated that you have an admin of Gama, your using Gama files and that he wasn't selling anything. Yet you were proven wrong as he is indeed also selling.

Just because the name has changed and new models were added doesn't make it any different compared to what it was and is.

However have fun, i'll leave you be
I'm starting to lose patience, this server is not GAMA FLYFF.

You're wrong, you do not understand and do not want to understand, nobody knows who you are in my staff, you have no information about Gama, while we do. Continue to make the judge if it amuses you, I will not answer more to your provocations.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2018, 17:16   #10

So this is Gama 2.0?
Old 12/16/2018, 18:53   #11

Quote:
I'm starting to lose patience, this server is not GAMA FLYFF.

You're wrong, you do not understand and do not want to understand, nobody knows who you are in my staff, you have no information about Gama, while we do. Continue to make the judge if it amuses you, I will not answer more to your provocations.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
Not gama by name but the source code and code inside it was still from gama. So basically speaking its a revamped files added some code etc.

Gama Source 2.0 in different name.
Old 12/16/2018, 20:52   #12

So, its not "So gama flyff files with new models? Lol." You confirm that your friend says anything, it's on track I've hope

It does not seem that you can see our source? Until proven otherwise your words have no values.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
Old 12/17/2018, 00:52   #13

Quote:
So, its not "So gama flyff files with new models? Lol." You confirm that your friend says anything, it's on track I've hope

It does not seem that you can see our source? Until proven otherwise your words have no values.

Infynia Flyff Staff.
I know right, we must be making it all up. Just like the email i didn't sign up for but magically got.

It's real hard to come to the conclusion you took peoples emails from the backup databases of Gama.

But hey, i must be making this up to.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2018, 17:07   #14

Unhappy

Quote:
I know right, we must be making it all up. Just like the email i didn't sign up for but magically got.

It's real hard to come to the conclusion you took peoples emails from the backup databases of Gama.

But hey, i must be making this up to.

I was not affiliated with Gama FlyFF but received this email too.

Why are you writing your useless opinion in every post, nobody cares about you, get it
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2018, 17:38   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velitta View Post
I was not affiliated with Gama FlyFF but received this email too.

Why are you writing your useless opinion in every post, nobody cares about you, get it
Clearly you do hence the reply.