Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Emperor-Flyff - GW server

Discussion on Emperor-Flyff - GW server within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/01/2018, 21:34   #31

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Copy =3 View Post
It's not that I do not accept criticism, what you say to me, I discuss it every day with people and everything goes well. What makes me laugh is a person who comes in anonymous with a pseudo "brasil", threatens an admin, and then comes to post on epvp when she sees that it did not work, but I repeat myself again, we do with our means, if you are not happy, you can come and defame the server and advised against people not to come, if it gives you satisfaction, although there is better way to make your criticism more pleasantly, but know that it will not change the functioning of the server and our motivation.

Sorry for making you lose 1 min of you'r life, living god analyzer/player who gives his judgment^^
Completly wrong, Im not here to "defame" your server. Im just here to tell the people what kind of server they will play if they join and what they have to expect here then. And it is not even a "loss" for me, I wrote my feedback, that's all I wanted. There is no winning or loosing, but if you saw this as a competition then go ahead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel Aviv View Post
You really are setting-up dramas for one siege restarted? there are sieges each 30 minutes lol.
Restarting GS was not the only thing because of my feedback, it was just the one thing where I decided to write it earlier.

Quote:
We know how it works with you, if things aren't going your way then you're complaining here.
And it has nothing to do with that I dont get things I want (wtf?), I dont even care, it's just a completely wrong way to bind and keep players. I mean he can do it, he is the admin, but then he has to accept comments like mine. Im still thinking he is a very bad admin and not competent enough for this position, but not because I dont got what I wanted as you say so easy.

Quote:
You did the exact same thing on previous servers held by french people.
Sounds a bit racist, you accuse me that I only complain on french server. I dont care about the language (even if most french players in Flyff name themselve "Hitler" and call us Nazis without reason, but I think it's just their childish mentality).
I write feedback on every server I play, french, german, english. And show me please where I did exact the same as you said. You subject me to things I have never done. That is character assassination.

Quote:
We don't have amazing Flyff developping abilities but we're trying our bests to keep that server alive and makes it playable for each player. Instead of complaining and trashtalking, you better give us some direction to go, what would you like on the server.
You want suggestions? Are you not clever enough to filter it out?
My complainings where:
- Restarting full GS for one guy (2 times in a row btw)
- FPS laggs
- Speed Donate

Suggestions:
- Be more competent
- Fix FPS laggs
- Buy a better server and fix position bugs, if you wanna keep Speed Donate

Because I know that he never will change, the first suggestion falls away.
Because I know that he never will fix the FPS laggs, because of his knowledge in the Flyff-Source/Resource, this suggestion falls away.
Because I know, that this server only can make money with speed donate, because you dont really think about good content (yes its even possible on a gs server), the third suggestion falls away.

The only thing which is still there are people who complain. Some of them just play like this because they dont care about their pocket money, or they play Flyff with 1-2 FPS and dont realise the laggs and most of the community are young kiddies and they dont care about what the admin does, but other people who could finance your server for a longer time wont play or donate here, because they are intelligent enough to see on which shit they are playing. But I guess you dont care about thoose people, as long as you make as much money as you can in the time you have the server.

Quote:
I ain't that much into trashtalking but i was really surprised by your messages which are completely false.
Tell me which message is false. It's no trashtalk, it's called experience and knowledge.
I (sadly) play this game and private servers long enough to know what the goal is and to know how servers like this will end if he keeps acting like this.
100% Truth
0% Trashtalk

So long.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2018, 22:02   #32

elite*gold: 0
"
Quote:
You did the exact same thing on previous servers held by french people.

Sounds a bit racist, you accuse me that I only complain on french server. I dont care about the language (even if most french players in Flyff name themselve "Hitler" and call us Nazis without reason, but I think it's just their childish mentality).
I write feedback on every server I play, french, german, english. And show me please where I did exact the same as you said. You subject me to things I have never done. That is character assassination."

First of all, server is not french, it is international. It's held by french people, you're assuming not being racist or xenophobic but you're doing it by saying that most french players call you nazi or "hitler". You're having Redlight Syndrome, you only notice the redlight because when you're passing a greenlight you do not notice them, same thing here. You only notice idiots, not most french people.

""""""""You want suggestions? Are you not clever enough to filter it out?
My complainings where:
- Restarting full GS for one guy (2 times in a row btw)
- FPS laggs
- Speed Donate

Suggestions:
- Be more competent
- Fix FPS laggs
- Buy a better server and fix position bugs, if you wanna keep Speed Donate

Because I know that he never will change, the first suggestion falls away.
Because I know that he never will fix the FPS laggs, because of his knowledge in the Flyff-Source/Resource, this suggestion falls away.
Because I know, that this server only can make money with speed donate, because you dont really think about good content (yes its even possible on a gs server), the third suggestion falls away.

The only thing which is still there are people who complain. Some of them just play like this because they dont care about their pocket money, or they play Flyff with 1-2 FPS and dont realise the laggs and most of the community are young kiddies and they dont care about what the admin does, but other people who could finance your server for a longer time wont play or doante here, because they are intelligent enough to see on which shit they are playing. But I guess you dont care about thoose people, as long as you make as much money as you can in the time you have the server.""""""""

That's what i was saying, you're setting up dramas for 1 or 2 siege restarted at 3 AM.

We're working to fix these shitty freezes, we've done everything we can, we've removed buggy models, we're trying to know where does it comes from. we don't know yet.

Speed Donate? you're saying shit, there is a cap on speed we plan to remove, but for now, Speed Donate isn't even working.

Buy a better server? we've a 80€ dedicated server on the most recognized hoster on Europe : OVH, you've got no ideas what you're talking about.
Old 06/09/2018, 11:09   #33

elite*gold: 22

good website i guess?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2018, 15:56   #34

komme nicht auf die Seite
Old 06/11/2018, 16:35   #35

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by xC0LDB4SHx View Post
komme nicht auf die Seite
Website is Offline.
Game Login is Offline.
Patcher still worked 1 maybe 2 days ago.
Old 06/12/2018, 21:10   #36

Why are you wondering guys?

Quote:
But I know, you have to make money to pay for the server which is closing in ~2-3 months.

Quote:
I (sadly) play this game and private servers long enough to know what the goal is and to know how servers like this will end if he keeps acting like this.
Quote:
, but other people who could finance your server for a longer time wont play or donate here, because they are intelligent enough to see on which **** they are playing. But I guess you dont care about thoose people, as long as you make as much money as you can in the time you have the server.
Old 06/13/2018, 11:59   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodopushin View Post
Why are you wondering guys?

Was macht man da so eine Welle? Ist doch obvious das GW Server nicht lange halten? Niemand muss donaten & man kann spielen für nen Monat.

Hauptsache Beiträge+THX pushen Rodo,
mfg Talented hehexd
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2018, 16:09   #38

Warum mache ich denn die Welle? Die anderen beschweren bzw. wundern sich doch hier, dass nichts läuft. Ich habe sie nur darauf hingewiesen, dass ich sie vorgewarnt habe. Wo ist dein Problem? Hier schiebt niemand eine Welle. Und nein ist nicht obvious bei GW Servern, dass sie nur einen Monat halten. Nur bei schlechten und das hier ist einer davon.
Old 06/14/2018, 08:45   #39

Es gab nicht viele gute GW Server abgesehen von Exult & Aura? Ultimate Flyff ist auch dezent aber es ist overall Flyff, Flyff hat keine hohe Lebensdauer was PServer angeht.
Vorallem nicht im Jahre 2018, war nicht negativ gemeint aber geht mir auf die Eier das die Leute sonst was erwarten XD
Ist doch klar dass sich die Server nach wenigen Wochen in Luft auflösen, deswegen donated man auch nicht in so ein Schwachsinn rein.
Emperor hat spaß gemacht, bis auf die Ranges usw aber ich hab kein Cent donated, war Rank 1, hab alle geripped. Keine Ahnung war halt nen easy Server.
Old 06/14/2018, 11:36   #40

elite*gold: 60
Bevor das jetzt noch zum ChitChat wird beantrage ich mal ein #CloseRequest.
Wenn der Server nochmal on gehen sollte kann der Admin sich sicherlich bei einem Mod. melden.
Mit so einem unnützig, vollgespammten Thread sollte man keinen Server weiter führen.
@ Close please...
Mfg
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2018, 20:52   #41

elite*gold: 269
Received Thanks: 3,363
I guess we're done here.

#closed
Closed Thread