Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rival Flyff Resurgence v15 [GRAND OPENING

Discussion on Rival Flyff Resurgence v15 [GRAND OPENING within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
#photo issues

#issues with photo will be back soon
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/09/2017, 21:48   #2

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
if you have any questions, let me know
hehy darv iech auf dainen sörwer biete hecken? unt kanst du mier biete auch donät poinds geppen biete?

dass ist ein ser tole vorschtehlunk unt ich wörde da auch spilen wen du dass mahchen kanst wass ich möhchte

tanke

---

I wish you good luck with your server, but it's hard with so many other Low- and Midrate Server. There is currently a lot of competition and when you want users you have to make a good introduction
Sorry when my english is bad
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/10/2017, 17:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by shujerion View Post
No teleporter? No partyfinder? Can you provide any unique features? Why should I play on your server? Why did you have to wipe ? Website link?
If you use a clean v15 source have there been changes made to the resource, for example adjusting the class balance via skills, set effects, weapon effects or via base changes to the class? What about the collector field? What about the couple level?

Guys if you really want to open a thread, or if you want people to play on your server, just let us know what features do you have, what you guys can provide and so on.

Edit: For your defense this could be a great server, I just took a look at the skill and weapon changes presented in your forum, so please dont ruin it with a ****** presentation
Thanks
1 User