Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Discussion on Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 10/03/2017, 15:55   #46

elite*gold: 100
Hey all,

This weeks update had been added and patched in. To find out more click the link below:

Old 10/03/2017, 17:30   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
Hey all,

This weeks update had been added and patched in. To find out more click the link below:

I like the part about flawed drop system, meanwhile you are using 100x on drop rate (assuming it really is 100x).
Old 10/03/2017, 19:15   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomex View Post
I like the part about flawed drop system, meanwhile you are using 100x on drop rate (assuming it really is 100x).
If you have ever looked at the drop system it was severely flawed, regardless of drop rate.

Every time you use an item that increases your drop rate it simply re-played the loop responsible for dropping items in-game. Hence a really bad way to do it. What it should do is multiply the chance of getting each item by the drop rating, rather then adding a loop to give you more chance of getting the same item multiple times. Therefore the system was severely flawed. Plus 100x drop rate is more then easy to manage and yes it is truly 100x for eFlyff based drops, but customised obviously for Vendetta Flyff items that drop too.
Old 10/03/2017, 19:23   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
If you have ever looked at the drop system it was severely flawed, regardless of drop rate.

Every time you use an item that increases your drop rate it simply re-played the loop responsible for dropping items in-game. Hence a really bad way to do it. What it should do is multiply the chance of getting each item by the drop rating, rather then adding a loop to give you more chance of getting the same item multiple times. Therefore the system was severely flawed. Plus 100x drop rate is more then easy to manage and yes it is truly 100x for eFlyff based drops, but customised obviously for Vendetta Flyff items that drop too.
I know how it works, and the only flaw it ever had is not going through drop in random order. More chances as well as incremented max amount of dropped items are how flyff was designed with drop multipliers and giftbox. Also, would be funny to see someone wonder why 1% drop chance item always drops and blocks other drops because it's first on the list.
Old 10/03/2017, 21:05   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jomex View Post
I know how it works, and the only flaw it ever had is not going through drop in random order. More chances as well as incremented max amount of dropped items are how flyff was designed with drop multipliers and giftbox. Also, would be funny to see someone wonder why 1% drop chance item always drops and blocks other drops because it's first on the list.
What do you mean blocks other drops? That would only be caused if the random number being used every time to check is the same, you should for every item generate a new random number, which is what Flyff currently does. This would then go to the next item and generate a new number, assuming the monsters maximum drop limit hasn't been hit.

The only flaw with the monsters maximum drop limit is that it doesn't get used in both Event item drops (propDropEvent.inc) and normal monster item drops (PropMoverEx.inc) causing some servers to drop tons of items as the event items aren't limited at all, they just drop randomly and won't have a break in the loop itself. That is i assume the flaw you are referring too.

As for what i was talking about, Giftbox increasing the drop rate and this should NEVER cause it to just iterate through the all drops again as this is a severally inefficient way to handle a drop modifier, consuming time and processing power to do so. It should just increase the probability of each individual item dropping (say 500% modifier should increase the probability of a 1% item to 5%, just have 5 tries at 1%) and then move on to the next in the drop table (or map in this case).

As for randomising a drop list, this again is a waste of processing power and currently there is no game that i know of that does this, assuming that the games drop lists are set up correctly it should never cause problems such as no other items dropping after and such.

So with just what i've stated above, you can clearly see that the flyff drop system was severely flawed and needed improving for both processing times and just general good programming practices.
Old 10/10/2017, 08:11   #51

Really great server, nice staff and various unique systems (at least for me)
Old 10/11/2017, 23:47   #52

@

CrashRptProbe1403.dll is not to be deployed in the client workstations! This should be used by the developers to debug the error reports and has nothing to do in the client packages.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2017, 07:04   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
@

CrashRptProbe1403.dll is not to be deployed in the client workstations! This should be used by the developers to debug the error reports and has nothing to do in the client packages.
Fair enough and thanks for informing me. But in the future could you please PM people about things like this?
Also to state when i added the crashrpt i was in a rush and needed it there and working and the tutorial i looked at said to include all that i have in the client side xD But i can easily remove it using the patcher.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/17/2017, 21:33   #54

Hello Flyffers,

Today we released a few changes and systems into Vendetta Flyff.
These systems are as follows:

Fishing System (Including tons of items for fishing including bait with different effects).
Changes to the Awake system
2 New Collectors with special effects
Tab Re-target and Auto attack

To find out more details click the link below.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/21/2017, 13:35   #55

Going to give it a try right now , looks like a good server
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2017, 01:30   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRAC72031 View Post
Going to give it a try right now , looks like a good server
Thanks friend. I hope you enjoy it.

Hello Flyffers, Today we release yet another patch in a short amount of time.
This patch releases the first of our balance for PvE auto attack. Next we hope to move on to Skills.
This also includes some bug fixes and some new Prestige icons.
To find our more please click the link below:
Old 11/19/2017, 23:05   #57

Hello Flyffers,
Today we release a patch to improve the game engine drastically, as well as some improvements to slightly bugged systems.

This includes a re-write to the game engine to unlock FPS completely and add FPS limiters to the options to allow players who can do more then 60fps to limit the FPS to decrease CPU usage drastically.

To find out more Click here:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2017, 23:40   #58

Hello Flyffers,
Today we release a patch with a few nessasary updates, curtosy of the Vendetta Flyff Community suggestions.
We also release some much needed bug fixes for in-game systems.

To find out more about todays patch, click here:
Old 11/30/2017, 15:32   #59

Lel tab system = ez afk farming huehuehue.
Old 11/30/2017, 15:55   #60

elite*gold: 82
It seems like it could be a good Server, i will try it and edit my Feedback!