Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP

Discussion on Vendetta Flyff | Multi Rate | Farm, Fun & PvP within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 08/13/2017, 00:10   #31

elite*gold: 100
Okay, still working on the problem. But without crash reports it is hard to track down tbh
However 1 crash seems to be caused by un-summoning stat pets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadakun01 View Post
Hello, The new patches still not solve the problem

SS:

Any mobs will do but I mostly encountered it at tower b1-b5/ticket area/eilliun (this is the place where I level up so far)

as for the how long I were leveling for before crashing?
Mostly average of 5sets of mob and the client is gonna crashed.
but sometimes I'm lucky to reach around 15sets of luring, still I'm not really sure what triggers the crashing problem

As for the "unsent crash reports". I deny most of the permission on its folder so it will not eat bytes on my hdd anymore
Absolutely certain i've fixed the problem with pets and such. However do check that you don't crash now when levelling as you shouldn't. (Was the pets level increasing when you crashed? - either Pet level or Weapon Level for pets)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2017, 17:12   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
Okay, still working on the problem. But without crash reports it is hard to track down tbh
However 1 crash seems to be caused by un-summoning stat pets.

Absolutely certain i've fixed the problem with pets and such. However do check that you don't crash now when levelling as you shouldn't. (Was the pets level increasing when you crashed? - either Pet level or Weapon Level for pets)
Thank you, It fixed now I can play without crashing problem

Now it just a matter of player hope we could gather a lot
Old 08/13/2017, 22:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamadakun01 View Post
Thank you, It fixed now I can play without crashing problem

Now it just a matter of player hope we could gather a lot
Well so far every day we've beat our previous server peak, so hopefully it continues on this path. We've got tons of plans for the future and hope to keep people interested.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2017, 21:50   #34

Tons of updates, find out more at our forum post here:

This patch includes Automatic Invasion System, Mini-Games, Bug fixes and many more.
Old 08/24/2017, 21:41   #35

next wipe inc?

all i have to say server is waste of time 2 wipes already.
This one was item wipe still waste of time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2017, 22:08   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladie View Post
next wipe inc?

all i have to say server is waste of time 2 wipes already.
This one was item wipe still waste of time.
First of all a server isn't a waste of time because they wipe 2 times, most server wipe every few weeks/months if they're done incorrectly. Secondly we mentioned we would be wiping after the BETA finished which is fair to ensure everyone gets a fair chance at the full server release.

With that said this comment must have been a waste of time by your logic, we can also guarantee no more wipes will happen.
Old 08/30/2017, 22:32   #37

Whats the difference between this and shadow flyff?
Old 09/01/2017, 04:40   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KetchupSamurai View Post
Whats the difference between this and shadow flyff?
There is a ton of difference between this and Shadow Flyff, true we got the original source from NickHough but we have changed a ton of features in the game to suit the needs of our player base. The most noticeable change is the Prestige system, Automatic Invasion System, Map, Mini-games, Customised Dungeon System, Tons of bugs fixed and much more. But with also tons more to come soon.

So as you can see, not too well from this advertisement, we've done tons to what was Shadow Flyff. We will update the advert shortly to add these new features, just we wanted to get more out before posting them online.

I hope this answers your question?
Old 09/04/2017, 19:36   #39

Tons of updates: Be one of the first to view them in-game But if you wish to have more details on them please visit our forum post here: Also don't forget about the current events running, find more details here:

Also updated original post to include Roadmap and Update log links
Old 09/12/2017, 13:19   #40

Today we release the much anticipated Mount system, however with a single difference. The Flying aspect of the system is currently under development as there is a few small bugs with it. You can still buy the Ground/Flying mounts however and we will work hard to fix the Flying aspect bugs asap. To find out more, click the link below.
Old 09/19/2017, 22:31   #41

Today we released a new system to Vendetta Flyff.
This system allows you to select 1 of 3 rate bands that you may wish to play at. This update was done to attract players that like high, mid and low rate servers. The bands are as follows:
  • High - 250x Exp, 500x Penya, 100x Drop
  • Mid - 50x Exp, 100x Penya, 20x Drop
  • Low - 10x Exp, 20x Penya, 4x Drop

More details can be found in our forum post here:
Old 09/20/2017, 14:37   #42

elite*gold: 14
I played for about 2(?) hours now, and I enjoy it so far. I hope some more players are going to join soon. Give it a try !
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/20/2017, 21:31   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alp4a View Post
I played for about 2(?) hours now, and I enjoy it so far. I hope some more players are going to join soon. Give it a try !
Thank you for the kind feedback, we do hope more people will join. We've got some unique systems that we feel others will like, but we've got to update this advert to show all the newest ones.

If you have any feedback please let us know, as we aim for fast turnarounds and hope to fix problems within 24 hours.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2017, 00:54   #44

seems good , the admin is serious about fixing the bugs and problems , i'll play when i'll have my pc. good luck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2017, 05:55   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRAC72031 View Post
seems good , the admin is serious about fixing the bugs and problems , i'll play when i'll have my pc. good luck
Thank you, we do aim to please quickly

A complete list of features and systems can be found here: