Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:48

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[NEW] Vendetta Flyff | Mid Rate | Prestige | Custom

Reply
 
Old   #1

 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 5
[NEW] Vendetta Flyff | Mid Rate | Prestige | Custom

Hello All,



We would like to introduce you to Vendetta Flyff.



Vendetta Flyff is a new server that focuses on making Flyff great again in the views and opinions of what the players want to see in-game.



NOTICE: Vendetta Flyff is now in full release mode and will have no further planned wipes from this date.


Website:
Forums:
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Mr.Vendetta is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 8
how to download


BlackDe4th is online now  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 7
U need minimum 20 posts to show pictures.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Tvizz is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 14
how long is beta


Affenkakee is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 468
Is the server even online?
fwCaptainAwesome is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 122
Received Thanks: 44
Patcher keeps saying: data.vfe is missing.

Guess you should fix your upload.
Adelheid is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelheid View Post
Patcher keeps saying: data.vfe is missing.

Guess you should fix your upload.
same here
Saibot15 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 8
same.
BlackDe4th is online now  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 85
Received Thanks: 4
Is the Patch problem still there? Cause I wanna try the Server.
BlackouT14k12 is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Received Thanks: 46
wanna test the beta, but client dosnt want it too. fix it fast, otherwise u wont have any ppl from epvp^^
Gikos is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 29
I think he didn't pay server host yet. That's why no one of u can login yet. He already wrote on website. Everyone that couldn't connect to the game pm him asap.
But I think the admin is not taking the server development too seriously for making him not answering our posts for 4days or posting anything on his forum.
But I think he is available on discord. He said for those who can't patch download his link:

And Paste it in Vendetta folder.
We don't have any informations about staff team. So Please tell us ur name or update ur discord and keep posting on forums.
~Gatt
ButtBoobies is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 287
Received Thanks: 46
hi gatt, breakz here : D
Gikos is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 16
definitiv ausprobieren
weizenbrot is offline  
Old   #14

 
elite*gold: 100
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 5
Hello all.

I am very sorry for the late reply and i promise in the future i won't reply this late. I was on training for work and doing 6:30am to 8:30pm days.

However the server is now FULLY online, and all problems revolving around the download or server access have now been resolved.

To find the latest update and reasons why the server was offline for a bit please check our latest post on our forums here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButtBoobies View Post
I think he didn't pay server host yet. That's why no one of u can login yet. He already wrote on website. Everyone that couldn't connect to the game pm him asap.
But I think the admin is not taking the server development too seriously for making him not answering our posts for 4days or posting anything on his forum.
But I think he is available on discord. He said for those who can't patch download his link:

And Paste it in Vendetta folder.
We don't have any informations about staff team. So Please tell us ur name or update ur discord and keep posting on forums.
~Gatt
Please do not assume to know others that you've had no contact with. Sometimes circumstances prevent people from doing things they would like to do as something more important has come up.

I do appreciate your feedback but the forum post on our forums states why the server was offline and i think you would agree that 1, the reasons why was completely absurd and 2 we did the best we could with the circumstances we were given.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvizz View Post
Many Thanks for posting the image for me. Completely forgot you need 20 posts to post images xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affenkakee View Post
how long is beta
The public beta will hopefully only be online for a week or two whilst we get our last systems ready.

But after that there will be a wipe and we will start again instantly after the beta.

During the public beta, please don't hesitate to ask for Donator chips to test out our donator items in-game. And please post on the forums anything you feel we need to know about.
Mr.Vendetta is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Vendetta View Post
Hello all.

I am very sorry for the late reply and i promise in the future i won't reply this late. I was on training for work and doing 6:30am to 8:30pm days.

However the server is now FULLY online, and all problems revolving around the download or server access have now been resolved.

To find the latest update and reasons why the server was offline for a bit please check our latest post on our forums here:



Please do not assume to know others that you've had no contact with. Sometimes circumstances prevent people from doing things they would like to do as something more important has come up.

I do appreciate your feedback but the forum post on our forums states why the server was offline and i think you would agree that 1, the reasons why was completely absurd and 2 we did the best we could with the circumstances we were given.
Anyway, The most important now is your back online. Sorry for mis-understanding and if u need anything tell me x)
Consider me as I'm playing in ur server and reporting all bugs.
Regards
~♥ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ✧Gatt✧ (๑ↀᆺↀ๑) ♥


ButtBoobies is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.