Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff Iblis v15 ▌ 2x Low Rate ▌ 2 PK Channels ▌

Discussion on Flyff Iblis v15 ▌ 2x Low Rate ▌ 2 PK Channels ▌ within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/30/2017, 20:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
Where am i degrading your server? Its called criticism what you wanted to say. I have never said that your features or your server is bad, i simply just said that the way you treat your players is just terrible.

You are in a small niche of gaming and you are willing to force players to donate on your server to upgrade their equipment. And i know nobody is forced in that way, but if someone likes your server he has to farm a very long time to buy ingame from other players or to donate.

And you are saying that you have just non pay to win items in your shop? Tell me how can i beat Kheldor without a good equipment? Your point doesn't make any sense at all im sorry.

Normally im just sitting here and watch the threads without making a move, but here i have to say something. If you remove this non pay to win on your post i would have never said anything. And yes i often criticize other servers, because i only reply on unfair gameplay servers thats all.
What's your point in all these posts? Nobody ever forces anybody to donate to a server. If Iblis Flyff has an huge player base, seems like it's concept is working. What's the matter?

Every Concept, every product and every flyff server is doing everything right if the amount of customers, players or whatever else is high. Period. Nothing to argue about.
Old 05/30/2017, 21:23   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by .S0ulSeller View Post
What's your point in all these posts? Nobody ever forces anybody to donate to a server. If Iblis Flyff has an huge player base, seems like it's concept is working. What's the matter?

Every Concept, every product and every flyff server is doing everything right if the amount of customers, players or whatever else is high. Period. Nothing to argue about.
Read his advertisement and as i mentioned before, it is mentioned that this server is a non pay to win server, but you have to pay for every little **** on this server to come forward here on this server.

It is just not true that this is a non pay to win server with such a huge amount of items you have to buy for progressing in game. You can't avoid to donate on this server if you want good equipment.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2017, 18:18   #18

Quote:
Read his advertisement and as i mentioned before, it is mentioned that this server is a non pay to win server, but you have to pay for every little **** on this server to come forward here on this server.

It is just not true that this is a non pay to win server with such a huge amount of items you have to buy for progressing in game. You can't avoid to donate on this server if you want good equipment.
Sure you can - if you invest time. I was quiet successfull on official flyff and in a fairly competitive guild. I can't remember buying one gPotato.
I really still can't see your criticism about p2w while the server is being rewarded by a lot of players. Why do YOU think, what people need/like if this server proofs the opposite?

Sure there is space for criticism, that's what these threads live from, but you started battling reality on two pages so far... :0
Old 06/01/2017, 15:44   #19

I tried to join your forums to read some posts about the server but I dont know where to read something ?
I dont get it why your forum is that bad optimized if you have 1000+ players ?
Old 06/01/2017, 20:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennikashi View Post
I tried to join your forums to read some posts about the server but I dont know where to read something ?
I dont get it why your forum is that bad optimized if you have 1000+ players ?
You have to register to read the posts. But the forum is new, discord gets used instead.
Old 06/01/2017, 22:36   #21

Quote:
No that is not true. The thing is that you can always buy your S Protect etc. in the shops in game or/and in the cash shop for real money. But here you have no choice but to buy it for real money or from other players who donated to the server.

And with this example you can play on the official server and not a private server. That's why im complaining about his "non pay to win" quote in the advertising he did.

I don't like the fact, that lowrate servers are treated like **** just for someone who is greedy for money. You can always have a private server with a good balance between cash shop and ingame shop and i will always help with balancing shops, if someone wants to change.

And btw. you would get a way more players if you would change such a fact. But thats just my opinion, you can think about that what you want. I just want that you change your quote "non pay to win" and im fine with it or you accept some help to make your server a better place for everyone.
Dont get me wrong, i think you are right. I just stated that 'farming for a very long time' is part of a lowrate server huehue.
Old 06/01/2017, 23:21   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by xAdamant View Post
Dont get me wrong, i think you are right. I just stated that 'farming for a very long time' is part of a lowrate server huehue.
Yeah but some players have to buy for real money or not any player would get one of those scrolls. That's what i mean. You are forced to buy Scrolls out of the cash shop. That's why this server here is pay to win.

If you could farm it ingame or buy it ingame with Penya nobody would say it is pay to win, but the fact is, you can't. That's why im complaining about this situation, because this is a huge slap in the face of all non pay to win servers in this niche.
Old 06/02/2017, 11:37   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDe4th View Post
Are you stupid? Then on the old days no one would play Official flyff lol...
You get enough money without donating and can buy scrolls and other things from players... Just like Official and now stop flame you dont need to play here shut up and go play other server... finish

You clearly are the one that is stupid, read carefully what people are trying to say before throwing insults and making youself look dumb.

If no one in the whole server donates, nobody will be able to upgrade any gear. In order to upgrade gear, you are forced to donate for scrolls (Whether u choose to use them for yourself or sell them to others) there is no way of acquiring the materials needed to upgrade gear ingame except for donating. Can your brain comprehend this now?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/02/2017, 17:52   #24

It's old flyff ph, exclusively for Filipino it made me had a lot of fun playing this, even though I started just a while week ago very nostalgic server. We all know that Filipino FlyFF players are trolls more troll's than the other country when we speaking on FlyFF Private server.

This server was like pay to win server too. I can tell. Coz you need to purchase goodies. That makes their characters more precious in-game. I played a lot of Private servers, I started in FlyFF Ph back then I was Grade 4, I'm 21 year old man now going to 22 this June 25, 2017. Since FlyFF Ph is gone, this made me remind a lot of memories I've done in FlyFF Ph.

P.S. Sry for the wrong grammar. haha
Old 06/02/2017, 23:45   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by bslash View Post
You clearly are the one that is stupid, read carefully what people are trying to say before throwing insults and making youself look dumb.

If no one in the whole server donates, nobody will be able to upgrade any gear. In order to upgrade gear, you are forced to donate for scrolls (Whether u choose to use them for yourself or sell them to others) there is no way of acquiring the materials needed to upgrade gear ingame except for donating. Can your brain comprehend this now?
Finally someone who understood my point xD
Old 06/03/2017, 04:56   #26

Theres always one who donates
Old 06/03/2017, 15:45   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackDe4th View Post
Theres always one who donates
yea and theres alyway ONE who use the donated stuff for himself
Old 06/13/2017, 17:31   #28

Ich habe den server jetzt mir 3 tage angeschaut und muss ein feedback abgeben.

Die Idee hinter all dem ist eigentlich inordnung und sorgt für eine stabile Wirtschaft ob für neulinge oder für länger Spielende.
Mir persönlich kommt das alte Flyff feeling wieder hoch und das ist in meinen augen alles wert. Selbstverständlich habe ich den "p2w" aspekt nicht vergessen jedoch ist dieser garnicht so groß. Es dauert nunmal seine Zeit sein eq auf +8 zu Uppen aber genau das, macht es so selten und dadurch kommt noch mehr altes feeling hoch.
Also für alle die wirklich das alte v15 feeling haben wollen sind hier gut bedient.

Würde mich über ein paar deutsche freuen.
Old 06/16/2017, 12:07   #29

elite*gold: 40
Despite negative feedback u get on epvp .... i said to give it a go .....
if ur tired of Bots on eflyff ...... give it a try to iblis . Iblis = eflyff
Advertising ur server on facebook ......... DOSENT BRING ANY PLAYERS ON UR SERVER . with the amount of money u pay fbk ... u can pay ANY top website to advertise ur server for cheaper price ! and u get more players .
I dont blame u for asking money from players after u pay so much money towards VPS , website , advertise .... but there is cheaper ways to host a server and advertise it !
Old 06/16/2017, 13:40   #30

I guess you don't have to pay or donate just buy Spro's? Invest time, farm and then buy it in terms of Penya (Problem Solved). Your enemy here is time.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
flyff