Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ocean Flyff

Discussion on Ocean Flyff within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 07/18/2017, 00:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Server is so great with unique features. But its in french. I'm not doing some kind of discrimination. I speak french too. But if it was an english (international) Server it would have many players online not only like 50-80 player daily. This is just an argument and we said it. If it would be an international server it will be much better for the community to grow.

Translation: ( My french is not that good ~ Ma langue française est pas ci convenable)

Le serveur est trés génial aves des traits unique. Mais il est français. Je ne suis pas un peu discrime. Je parle le français aussi. Mais si il etait un server anglais ( international) ça sera plus mieux dans le but que beaucoup d'autres flyffers va acceder au serveur est il n'y plus de 50-80 joueurs onligne. Ca n'etait que notre argument est nous l'avons deja dit. Un serveur international apporteras plus de joueurs et c'est juste beaucoup plus mieux pour l'organisation de grandir.
Thanks ~ Merci
~Gatt
Note: I'm not playing this server.
Remarque: Je ne suis pas un joueur de se jeux
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/18/2017, 01:33   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
Well i don't see the point why i should play on this server. The most users here in this forum can't speak french. Maybe it is a good server, but why should anyone playing a server where he can't read anything and understands nothing.

I don't get it why you can't just release this server with the english language. If you do so, i think more players would join this server.
because it's a french server, just like floral/forsaken and others are german servers.
they made it for the french communitie simple as that.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2017, 02:01   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsalMakesYouQQ View Post
because it's a french server, just like floral/forsaken and others are german servers.
they made it for the french communitie simple as that.
And who on this forum here is actually french? I think if you post this on epvpers you should have atleast an english server. Why do they even need french as a separate language? Every kid is learning english in school and not every kid is learning french.

If you want to get the maximum on user on your server you have to choose an language that everyone can speak, and this is english.
Old 07/18/2017, 02:11   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
And who on this forum here is actually french? I think if you post this on epvpers you should have atleast an english server. Why do they even need french as a separate language? Every kid is learning english in school and not every kid is learning french.

If you want to get the maximum on user on your server you have to choose an language that everyone can speak, and this is english.
ugh. bru there are plenty of french people on the forums yet, they talk in english because the main language is english.
Yet this server is made for the french communitie.
floral flyff = full german and has well over 500 people, forsaken as well.

the server is created for the french communitie and wether the main language on the forum is english, they created and designed it for them.
they aren't creating it for the english nor the international communtie.
just for theirs.

its true that they might get more people if it was in english yet, they don't care for that.

Just like there's an official german server there's an french one there's a english one and so on.
And so there is on private servers, it's just for them, and wether they lose players because of that, is their choice.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/07/2017, 16:26   #20

@ Would he have written a song in french would you blame him playing it at the radio in Germany ?
Old 08/07/2017, 18:17   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Passauer View Post
@ Would he have written a song in french would you blame him playing it at the radio in Germany ?
You can't compare this to music, this is a total different scenario. When you advertise your server in a german/english forum, where almost every player is capable of speaking english or german, but french you don't think it is a bit unlikely for not even supporting english as a language option?

It is not that difficult to make and their server would more benefit from it too? i don't see any downsides to do so. But i can talk to a wall here anyway.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/19/2017, 10:43   #22

Thank's L0v0lup

Old 11/21/2017, 09:19   #23

Srsly... get an english client or atleast some kind of option to switch languages. You could easily double your server population. I would like to test your server but of I cant understand a single word... nope... :/
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/21/2017, 13:27   #24

Received Thanks: 1,035
Yes... put in a Option to Switch the language ingame to english, would be helpful for all. You would get much more Players and we a nice Server to Play
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/03/2018, 22:37   #25

I want to play there pleeeeeeease english per option *-*
Old 01/24/2018, 12:50   #26

Old 02/15/2018, 18:34   #27

guys pls give us a chance to play it in english.
Old 02/16/2018, 00:55   #28

for international need translate french - english :/
Old 02/16/2018, 08:19   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by /SALOUPIO\ View Post
He'll translate every time we'll say something ?
English is the international language, I don't see why people should come on a French server and translate everything because it's write in French.
lmao , you so right bro
i dont get it why making a whole server with france lang / german lang
english is the main lang all over the world. if you choose other lang
you get 70% less players.
Old 02/22/2018, 02:45   #30

elite*gold: 30
You guys discuss 1 Topic for more then 3 pages.
How the fk is this even possible.

I wish you good luck with the Server and do what ever you want to do.
After all its YOUR Server.