Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[V19] Shadow FlyFF - 3 Cluster Server | Player Driven Server [NEW]

Discussion on [V19] Shadow FlyFF - 3 Cluster Server | Player Driven Server [NEW] within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old 11/06/2016, 15:38   #121

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
-/Aiden\
Money is never a concern for me. I am willing to spend money to design a decent website.

However i do like the design you've shared but that design is used by a few servers and i don't wish to use the same design others are currently using.

But after i get my Logo designed properly, i hope to have someone professionally design a website for me. That way it will be designed for me and me only.

We are about to stop using Themida as it was only used to obfuscate and pack the patcher, which i will likely release myself.

Also i do wish to state anything that uses DX has actually got to be calculated by the GPU and anything that uses DX has to be stored in graphical memory, if it is available or it will be stored in RAM that is used as graphical memory for CPU's that have built in graphics. I personally have a 980ti 6GB, and that gives me a steady 64 fps in most places at max settings (including 8x MSAA and 16x AF), but when running it on my 4k screen i use about 2.4GB memory total (where it used 800MB memory before starting Flyff).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalion View Post
I run an 8-core and a gtx 1070 and experience the same fps drops, yet I can run GTA V and The Witcher 3 max settings no problem.
Again that is down to the poor graphical capabilities of DX9 and the way Flyff is designed around DX9. And unfortunately there isn't much that can be done about that due to the fact that it takes a long long time to port from DX9 to DX11 or 12.
Old 11/13/2016, 22:36   #122

elite*gold: 1656
The Black Market: 162/1/0
Endlich mal ein Server der Spaß macht !
Old 11/14/2016, 02:13   #123
Trade Restricted

It is an interesting project, good luck ;D
Old 11/14/2016, 07:39   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachyko View Post
Endlich mal ein Server der Spaß macht !
Awh thank you, it is very nice to see people finally appreciating the work me and my staff have put in. Hopefully with the more GM's that we have and more players we are getting every day we will soon be one of the top servers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yachiru' View Post
It is an interesting project, good luck ;D
It is, i truely think it is the first of its kind project, where the server solely tried to do both Mid rate for people who love Flyff but hate the long leveling and eFlyff like for those who love flyff but hate the original servers not developing it much anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2016, 10:25   #125

i played here for some time. but there is somthing i do not understand.

The low rate x2 void server, has 0 players online when i check.
the mid rate server, has around 5-15 players online when i check.

but when i look at Gtop ranking, you are on 4th place. I can't place this, server on lower places have over 100-300 players online and can't get above this server on Gtop.

i'm not blaming/flaming i enjoy this server, and i want to have a way higher player base.. i just don't understand how this can be ^^
Old 11/16/2016, 15:30   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBoxV22 View Post
i played here for some time. but there is somthing i do not understand.

The low rate x2 void server, has 0 players online when i check.
the mid rate server, has around 5-15 players online when i check.

but when i look at Gtop ranking, you are on 4th place. I can't place this, server on lower places have over 100-300 players online and can't get above this server on Gtop.

i'm not blaming/flaming i enjoy this server, and i want to have a way higher player base.. i just don't understand how this can be ^^
Quite easy, we have well over 300 hits per day from individual/different ip addressed. Just because the in-game shows as 5 - 15 doesn't mean there isn't well over 300 players actively playing the server. Don't forget the time difference between players and not everyone will log in every day, however they may vote every day to stack up on vote chips..

Don't worry, you're not the first to question this. I did at first when i noticed last month when we were doing much better then normal. Even contacted gtop100 owner to check and they did investigate and found no evidence of foul play. I then added google analytics to the site and realised that there was actually over 300 sessions on the website from different ip addresses.

However i am still confused as to why we've not got as many votes on the other servers, so both me and gtop100 staff are investigating to check for foul play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 05:21   #127

For those with graphical issues, I have none at all. I have settings maxed with 1920x1080 windowed and i have a steady 60 fps using an i5-4440 @3.1ghz cpu with a gtx 960 gpu.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2016, 13:13   #128

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostiekitty View Post
For those with graphical issues, I have none at all. I have settings maxed with 1920x1080 windowed and i have a steady 60 fps using an i5-4440 @3.1ghz cpu with a gtx 960 gpu.
I would suggest going to Eillun, there are well over 15k objects that will be loaded and you will notice some drops.

I personally have a 980ti, 4790k @ 4.6ghz and at 4k i notice some drops in fps when at full settings, 16x AF and 8x MSAA. Its just due to the mass amount of objects being loaded and how poor DX9 is at handling each of those objects.
Old 11/21/2016, 00:21   #129

Tons of updates this week including the following:
Perin in mail system.
Dynamic window title.
Skill window max button and many more.
Click below to find out more.

Some previous updates include.
Right click buff removal.
Lord buff cooldown removal.
In-Game font changes.
Azria bosses.

v20 Dungeon
Custom Jewelry
Scrolls and Boxes.
New teleport points

Bank interface change.
Guild buff icons added.
Custom item icons added.
Old 12/02/2016, 22:48   #130

Small update that contains many bug fixes.
If you wish to find out more click the link below.
Old 12/12/2016, 05:44   #131

Week 2 of XMas events: Present Hunting.
Find out more here:
Old 12/22/2016, 01:24   #132

Week 3 of XMas events: Bad Santa Invasion
Find out more information here:
Old 12/28/2016, 03:01   #133

Week 4 of XMas events: Present Treasure Hunting
Find out more information here:

This weeks updates include some of the following:
New CS Items added to the game.
Bad Santa Model Edited -> Now Gragas xmas model from LoL.
3 Hour P and V amps added.
Many More.
Click the following link to find out more:
Old 01/14/2017, 18:39   #134

More updates guys:

Stability of server has been restored, the old server hosts were rubbish so we've moved again.
More in-game updates:
Including Kheldor cloak textures, Prophet wing textures and 2 new CS pets (both santas)

Increased NPC load distance and mover name distance option.

View our patch note below:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2017, 01:55   #135

Tons of new items this weeks guys. Including 50+ Pokemon items, 3 dark pets and many more features.

Reworked the Block and Miss systems again to fine tune based on defenders level (mostly to seperate out Player and Monster calculations).

Many More and more ideas in the pipeline.

View all updates here:

Tags
custom, flyff, fun, mmorpg, player driven