Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FLYFF]Horizon FlyFF - Season 1: Island of Lambs

Discussion on FLYFF]Horizon FlyFF - Season 1: Island of Lambs within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/22/2014, 17:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
What makes your server different from other servers, aside from the exp rate?
Old 07/22/2014, 17:10   #32

I've been playing on this server for 2 weeks and is promising.
Some reviews on this forum have no arguments, not even read the patch notes. All there is in the gift shop you can get in the game, both weapons, and jewelry sets. For examples, the amps in the vote shop and field collecting. Jewelry, weapons, etc. and giants boss of the colosseum or boxes you can get voting, of course, made ​​the donation shop in a strange way, yesterday added as weapons and ancient vampire but the following patch removed by complaints from many players (in which I include myself), so that the staff cares about the players, whether or not donors.
But hearing some **** in this thread leaves me angry that not even have come to play and not have a say and they are always trying to tear down good servers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 18:43   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by iii123 View Post
Some reviews on this forum have no arguments, not even read the patch notes. All there is in the gift shop you can get in the game, both weapons, and jewelry sets. For examples, the amps in the vote shop and field collecting. Jewelry, weapons, etc. and giants boss of the colosseum or boxes you can get voting, of course, made ​​the donation shop in a strange way, yesterday added as weapons and ancient vampire but the following patch removed by complaints from many players (in which I include myself), so that the staff cares about the players, whether or not donors.
But hearing some **** in this thread leaves me angry that not even have come to play and not have a say and they are always trying to tear down good servers.
Thanks was looking for something like this, I'll give the server a try. How's the playerbase/pvp balance?
Old 07/22/2014, 19:34   #34

elite*gold: 585
Also ich weiß jetzt nicht aber das ist doch ein englischer Admin oder? wenn ja wieso schreibt hier jeder deutsch?
Old 07/22/2014, 19:41   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swat~ View Post
Also ich weiß jetzt nicht aber das ist doch ein englischer Admin oder? wenn ja wieso schreibt hier jeder deutsch?
Thread-Ersteller ist meines Wissens nach deutscher ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2014, 20:10   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedishi View Post
Thread-Ersteller ist meines Wissens nach deutscher ^^
Threadersteller ist nichtmal im Team.
Old 07/22/2014, 20:31   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suima View Post
Threadersteller ist nichtmal im Team.
Kann sein, aber wenn er schon so nett ist 'ne Vorstellung zu machen, Patchnotes zu posten etc. gibt er vielleicht auch positives als auch negatives Feedback weiter

Kaum zu glauben aber es mag vielleicht doch noch hilfsbereite Leute hier zu geben D:
Old 07/22/2014, 22:48   #38
Trade Restricted

Wie schon Suima sagt bin ich nicht im Horizon Team. Ich wurde nur beauftragt den Thread hier zu erstellen und bisschen zu verwalten. Ich verstehe aber leider nicht, dass einige der Meinung sind, dass es ein Donate Server sei.

Klar kann man sich viel ,,erdonaten'' , dennoch sollte man sich die Preise anschauen.... Wer bitte zahlt für eine Ancient Waffe 45 Euro???

Wenn einer auf Horizon overpowered sein möchte, muss man viel blechen!!

Ich empfehle es keinem für Waffen zu donaten, da man diese ingame doch sehr leicht erhält. Eine ulti. Legendary Axe KANN man sich vllt anschaffen um einen guten Einstig ins Spiel zu finden. Ansonsten nur die standard Items wie z.B. Cloak, Buff-Pet, Maske und Fashion Sets.

Vergleicht es doch mal bitte mit anderen Servern. Ich will jetzt keine Namen nennen, aber dort wird man praktisch dazu gezwungen zu donaten, da die Donate Waffen einfach viel besser und nicht erfarmbar sind.

EDIT: Waffen sind nur noch bis Bloody donatebar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iii123 View Post
But hearing some shit in this thread leaves me angry that not even have come to play and not have a say and they are always trying to tear down good servers.

Thanks for your post. Yeah it always happen that some people leave a bad comment on a server which they didnt even try or maybe its because they want some attention... I gotta agree that the admin's really care about what player's say. They changed weapon effect's, player's didnt like it and directly theres was another fast patch which brought back the old effects. Im pretty sure they wont mess with weapon / set changes for awhile now.

Here Last night's Patch Log:

Patch 1008
21/07/2014​

General​

Collecting field altered
Increased Red Chip and Ampli rates.
Added more pills replaced of Lollipops
Mushroom Hats in the collecting field have been replaced with Herb of Life.
Altered the Skill Window. Removed 4th job to decrease window size. Master and Hero skills show.
Herb of Life has no cooldown and restores 1,000 HP each use.
Re-stat (STR), Re-stat (STA), Re-stat (DEX), Re-stat (INT) have been added to Vaelish, and cost 30mil each.
Food now restores twice as much health as it did before.
Remantis Laccotte now restores up to 100,000 HP.
Buff pets should give you now level 15 buffs.
Level 125 and level 130 sets now have the same effects as they do on Official Flyff.
PK is now enabled. Keep in mind that if you have negative karma and you die, you can lose one of your items.
Very Weak Zombie and Weak Zombie levels have been increased from 105 to 140.
Dropping items should be visible now.
Arena Manager has been added back to Flaris.
Added a Teleporter to the Clockworks Cage: Eshylop -
Added Evil Clockwork spawn to Clockworks Cage with a 3 hour respawn timer.
Added a new boss called the Evil Clockworks who is level 145.drops 125 set pieces,
Level 125 set pieces.
Tiny Tanuki chance boxes.
Lucky Necklace, Earring and Ring boxes.
Players should receive 250skillpoints for being Master+. If it's not enough, can increase it.
Fixed Level 1 Flight.
Fixed a bug for hotkeys not successfully working under their custom resolution.
Blessed items and Blessed Pets can now be traded.
Added Scroll of No-Exp (30min) [3m] and (1HR) [5m].
Added an option for Weapon Glows. In Neuz.ini, set 0 = both. 1 = New. 2= Just for old. This will be added to the in-game Options menu at a future date.
Pet Filter Options save and load properly.
Cooldowns now show on the taskbar.
Removed Weapon Attack Speed tooltip (fast, etc).
Linked items should now show Model Change.
Event​

New event monsters: Young Shrek (140) who drops penya, Toothless Dragon (140) who drops sunstones and moonstones
Guild​

Guild Siege has been changed. More information here: ().
A Buff Pang and Merchant have been added to the Guild Siege area.
A new item has been added: Mask of the MVP (7 Days). Every week guild siege MVP will receive one mask - Effects: Attack Power +10% and HP +15000. [Soon]
Currency​

New items have been added to the Red Chip Shop.
Scroll of Acquisition (Low) for 1000 Red Chips.
Scroll of Acquisition (High) for 5000 Red Chips.
New boxes have been added to Vote Shop.
Lucky Necklace Box - Chance to receive one of the three custom necklaces: Rudolph Necklace, Snobell Necklace or Eversnow Necklace.
Lucky Earring Box - Chance to receive one of the three custom earrings: Rudolph Earring, Snobell Earring or Eversnow Earring.
Lucky Ring Box - Chance to receive one of three custom rings: Rudolph Ring, Snobell Ring or Eversnow Ring.

Cash Shop​

New sets have been added to the dCoin Shop.
Set of the Almighty Dragon King (M)
Set of the Fierce Dragon King (M)
Set of the Wise Dragon King (M)
Set of the Almighty Dragon King (F)
Set of the Fierce Dragon King (F)
Set of the Wise Dragon King (F),
Forest Faerie Set (F)
Flower Faerie Set (F)
Steam Punk Set (M)
Steam Punk Set (F)
New jewelry has been added to the dCoin Shop.
Rudolp Necklace, Earring and Ring.
Snowbell Necklace, Earring and Ring.
Eversnow Necklace, Earring and Ring.
Skills & Stats​

Reverted the Seraph skill Absolute Barrier back to how it was like in retail for the time being.
Changed Seraph skill to the normal FlyFF's effect.
Decreased WindField damage and the time the slow effect lasts for. Also Decreased the chance of it slowing enemies. Instead of -50, it now does -30speed.
Instead of the Mercenary Skill "Protection" giving 400def, it now gives 100def.
Pan Barrier now gives 20% Ranged Block.
To make Shaduwar and above more easy, Accuracy now gives +15% AntiBlock while maxed.
Bp's Int Aoe's damage has been increased.
Did another edit to lower knockback.
Bug with Yo-Yo's and sticks not showing their real damage is fixed.
Sword Cross has been added back. For now, it is only normal attacks by any weapon rather than All attacks with two-handed weapons.
We hope you enjoy the new patch, and as always; if you find any bugs, please report them here:

Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/23/2014, 16:25   #39

New Serverpeak: 211
Gratz !

MfG Milka
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2014, 13:38   #40
Trade Restricted

There's also a video contest going on !

- Create a video of Horizon FlyFF and win dCoins!

There are 2 different style's of video's we are looking for:

- Making a promotional video atleast 1 minute long will earn you 100 - 600 dCoins

- Making a gameplay video atleast 5 minutes long will earn you 50 - 200 dCoins

If you make very good promotional video, you will win SPECIAL REWARDS.

Send the link of your video on youtube to Resmee to claim your prize.

To stay updated check this link ! ->

Here's another video one of our player's made. Looks pretty cool!!

Inside Tip's:

A good way or mostly the best way to farm penya is to grind at Island of Lambs.

You can teleport there by going to Vaelishe and buying the Blinkwing Island Of Lambs which will cost you 2000000 Penya.

All monster's on Island of Lambs are aggro. Be sure to have atleast 20-30k Hp and do decent AoE damage to make it effective.

You only need to run through the monster, collect them and kill them.

I recommend you do this with a lvl 110-115Master / Nonmaster character. Monster's are lvl 121 but at this lvl range of lvl 110-115 u have the best penya droprate of 100k each mob.

You could do 3-5M per AoE which is a insane amount of cash. My record was 140M Penya per hour so far.

Here a picture how it looks like:

greets
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2014, 13:45   #41

elite*gold: 985
looks nice, i'll test it later
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2014, 18:02   #42
Trade Restricted

If your wondering why our server is offline, we are upgrading it atm.

From 8GB of RAM to 16GB RAM

2 Processor's Quadcore with 3,2 GHZ.

Patch 1010 24/07/2014

We improved our server's RAM (8Gb to 16Gb) & Proc. (Now 8 cores- 3.40 Ghz ea.) - will remove the delay problems some players experienced. Also we decided to add little patch.

Patchlog:

- Collector exchange window should be fixed now

- Toothless dragon drops fixed

- Link attack lasts as long as treasure hunter and gift box

- Link attack cost increased from 1 party points to 8 party points

- Yellow pill fixed, restores 10k hp again

- Evil Clockworks made little bit easier

- Increased Evil Clockworks drops from 8 to 15

- Lord exp & drop event cost decreased alot

- Level-up event rewards changed little bit

- Max. players allowed to channel changed from 200 to 400
Channel name changed.

- Levels should decrease now when you die and you got 0%

COLLECTING FIELD:

- Red Chip collecting rate has been increased from 12.6% to 15%.

- Herb of Life collecting rate has been increased from 14% to 15%.

- Blue Pill collecting rate has been increased from 13% to 15%.

- Scroll of Amplification collecting rate has been reduced from 1% to 0.5%.

- Vacuum (7%) added to loot table with a collecting rate of 0.10%.

- Giant ***** have been removed.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/24/2014, 21:13   #43

elite*gold: 45
Why u fuckn decrease the ampli rate again? The Players who are playin like 2 weeks+ on this server running with 2 stacks or more on their carackters around and the new players have to buy/vote them....srsly
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2014, 22:00   #44

You should fix the laggs, when i hit a Monster, then i have a delay from 1 - 2 seconds.
Old 07/25/2014, 00:08   #45
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwCaptainAwesome View Post
You should fix the laggs, when i hit a Monster, then i have a delay from 1 - 2 seconds.
Yeah happened to me too. I guess admin's are aware of that .U can post that on the forum of Horizon flyff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P0wnd View Post
Why u fuckn decrease the ampli rate again? The Players who are playin like 2 weeks+ on this server running with 2 stacks or more on their carackters around and the new players have to buy/vote them....srsly
Well im also against the amp decrease but some player's really abuse with their FBI computer logging 10-15 Accounts per person... Still tho the amps are cheap for 2-3m each. thats not much for an hour
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread