Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 08:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Survival FlyFF OP GW server [New!] v19

Discussion on Survival FlyFF OP GW server [New!] v19 within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello ElitePvpers!

Site: (click)
Name: Survival Flyff
(Fun, GW, OP server)

Version: v19

Features:

-Guild Siege/GW every hour automatically, if GM is online even every 15minutes
-Instant job change (no leveling, 150 on start)
-Teleport system
-Arena Score Table(arena K/D)
-Burnout system
-Fashion Combination
-Edited 120 sets and Behemoth weapons (NPC)
-High Buffs ex. 150 sta, 75%attack, 80% speed itp.
-All in NPC for 10k
-CS pets are 3x faster
-Pets are highered 6x and they are growing 1/3/5/7/9
-Bead's time is longer
-All weapons from 60 to Ancient-Vampire-Behemoth in NPC
-/Awake command (gro)

Awakes:

Site: (click)

Have Fun and don't flame if you don't wanna play, leave comment for you =)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/18/2012, 23:35   #2

elite*gold: 190
wieder nen gs server den wirklich keinmensch braucht..

un eine der schlechtesten vorstellungen aller zeiten
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2012, 23:44   #3

elite*gold: 825
Received Thanks: 1,076
Quote:
wieder nen gs server den wirklich keinmensch braucht..
Dein Post braucht auch kein Mensch. (:

Also ich frag mich gerade wie OP alles ingame ist, weil Donate Waffen
mit 180% Atk und 150% HP sind einfach nur LOL.
Die Dono-Karten bringen dort 50% HP, wie soll da eine Klassenbalance
herrschen? Die Stat-Karten bringen +50, d.h. z.B. 500 STR AUF EINER WAFFE.

Nunja ob das spielbar ist [...]
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/19/2012, 00:09   #4

elite*gold: 260
wahrscheinlich nur wieder son server um Donates zu kassieren...
geht ja mal garnicht wie op die Donates sind :x
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 01:17   #5

also es ist alles voll OP...
Innerhalb von ner halben stunde ihwelches equip wo komplette sets alles + 150 und alle anderen bonis auch übertrieben....
Awa: Crit dmg+100%, Crit dmg+200%, Crit dmg+ 300%
bauf beiden waffen und dan mit fashion kombine auch noch mal 3X 100% crit dmg.... hab den behemot innerhalb von nichmal ner minute down gehabt und das alleine.... Die stats vom schmuck sind einfach nur ne 0 hinten angehangen wurden und ja mit den don ist es nochmehr OP...
Also wer One hit GW machen will wirds gut finden meinermeinung nach eigentlich kein gw-Server sondern nurnoch Fun-Server

edit:
hier mal nochn paar screens 15 min gespielt^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 06:03   #6

Guckt mal auf den Titel

Quote:
Old 06/19/2012, 07:56   #7

elite*gold: 80
Naja des ist nich gerade so brikelnt !
Old 06/19/2012, 08:10   #8

wieder so ein 0815 server , nur weils so OP ist geh ich erst recht nicht drauf da herscht keine balance bestimmt will mir nicht vorstellen wie bp da ist non switch bestimmt pur sta alles tot machen
Old 06/19/2012, 11:45   #9

elite*gold: 260
Warum macht ihr jetz den Server runter ? Ist doch seine Sache was er macht... Ihr findet LowRate server scheiße Op Server scheiße dann Highrate was wollt ihr den ?

Lasst ihn einfach sein ding ausprobieren....
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 11:49   #10

das ist kein OP(OverPower)-Server
das ist ein UB(UnBalanced)-Server
ich habe selber einmal den versuch gestartet op-server zu machen aber das dadurch wird das GW/GS und die ganzen instanzen sinnlos...
15 min, 10 euro und ein wenig wissen welche stats am besten wäre.... Bääm ist killt man alles mit onehit und man freut sich nen ast ab!
Habs angetestet, mein fazit: Pure Unbalance, Flaris style überfüllt an obj, Shops ohne zusammenhang ausgestattet(also mann sucht erstmal ewig ein bestimmtes item weil die shops auch überfüllt sind, kiddie Show-Off's die einen mit duell anfagen zuspammen.... und einiges andere...

Meiner meinung nach ist das ein server für Show-Off's.
Sollten sie eine communitie bekommen die auch stammspieler werden dan kann man schon vor jedem kampf sagen wer gewinnen wird^^

edit: @Shyo. jetzt fang nicht noch an wie alle anderen vonwegen "macht sie doch nicht runter"
wir können doch unsere meinung und kretiken äusern...
Ich habe ledigglich meine meinung veröffentlich...

edir2: Achja auserdem habe ich ja nicht gesagt das das team unfähig ist oder das es ein schei* server ist. Meine kretik betrifft nur dan OP und ich will das die leute wissen auf was sie sich mit dem OP einlassen... da ja die beschreibung nicht sehr viel darüber preisgibt
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2012, 13:32   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayella View Post
don't flame if you don't wanna play, leave comment for you =)
Maybe you guys don't like this server, okay. But someone here for sure like servers like this. It's not to post for eveyone, just to people who looking for OP servers. So don't flame guys, and about damage/Hp, we need players to see how it's going on GW and i can edit balance. Peace
Old 06/23/2012, 14:46   #12

ich bin der meinung das die donates und alles drum und dran scheiße is xD sorry aba is echt so das playfeeling is fürn *****
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/23/2012, 15:08   #13

elite*gold: 28
They DONT fix any Bugs,the Maps are to full of **** and the rest is bad 2. Over 50% of the server's running around with donate stuff,i dont think they just donated it,if you know what i mean.
So,the Admin is NEVER online and when he is he is only for 2 Minutes online. I think he just want to get money from donates cuz he doesnt fix any bugs. You can bug that you can change the jobs anytime you want and so on. Just ****** GM'S and Admins who just can start the Guild siege. So i give you 4/100 Points for this server. IT SUCKS!
Certina.~
(Sorry for my bad English)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2012, 22:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certina.# View Post
They DONT fix any Bugs,the Maps are to full of **** and the rest is bad 2. Over 50% of the server's running around with donate stuff,i dont think they just donated it,if you know what i mean.
So,the Admin is NEVER online and when he is he is only for 2 Minutes online. I think he just want to get money from donates cuz he doesnt fix any bugs. You can bug that you can change the jobs anytime you want and so on. Just ****** GM'S and Admins who just can start the Guild siege. So i give you 4/100 Points for this server. IT SUCKS!
Certina.~
(Sorry for my bad English)
Remove our client from your computer if you have a problem and not flaming on the server about which you know nothing at all. As I said, what you enter to the server at all if you do not like, everything is in the description. If something does not fit you let it go. Do not listen to this man, the server was developed in two months, there were only two bugs to fix which we were not aware of. Besides, they are not even scary.
Old 07/04/2012, 15:32   #15

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayella View Post
Remove our client from your computer if you have a problem and not flaming on the server about which you know nothing at all. As I said, what you enter to the server at all if you do not like, everything is in the description. If something does not fit you let it go. Do not listen to this man, the server was developed in two months, there were only two bugs to fix which we were not aware of. Besides, they are not even scary.
Nice Admin,the balance is ****,and the rest to,i removed it already after stat stacking was fixxed. u just wanna get donates.