Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

__WINGSFX Specitem

Discussion on __WINGSFX Specitem within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
__WINGSFX Specitem

Hello, can anyone help where did I do wrong in the Spec.item for this system? Every time I tried to enter in-game, the WorldServer crashed.

The crash

The Item I made.
Quote:
15 II_SYS_SYS_EVE_WINGS2 IDS_PLAY_FOR_FUN_001405 1 1 IK1_ARMOR IK2_CLOTHETC IK3_WINGSFX = = 1 = 4 = = = = = PARTS_WINGS = 0 = = 1 = = 5 = = = = = _NONE 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = XI_AILES_WING_SFX_01 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = """Itm_ChrMagTriWingAn.dds""" 0 """""" IDS_PLAY_FOR_FUN_001406 1 300 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 2 = = = = = = = = = = 1 1 1 1 1 0
The example I got is
Quote:
15 II_ARM_S_CLO_RYU_WINGSFX01 IDS_PROPITEM_RYUZAKI_0000228 1 1 IK1_ARMOR IK2_CLOTHETC IK3_WINGSFX = 1 = = 800 50000 = = = = PARTS_WINGS = 1 = = 1 1 1 1 0 = = 1 1 _NONE 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = XI_AILES_WING_SFX_01 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = 0 0 0 0 0 0 = = = = = = = = = = = = 1 = = = """ailes2.png""" 0 """""" IDS_PROPITEM_RYUZAKI_0000229
Thank you.
Old 06/22/2020, 17:06   #2

elite*gold: 975
Amusing to see the hate again, howsoever i have Zero knownledge about Flyff Server's and how to add stuff into them but, just looking at the Item-Code you used and the Example you have (from your itemspec i assume) there's alot of missmatches, and even a complete other/new structure.

I marked down what i spotted directly, without any knownledge about what those values might be, simply a diff-check.

It seems like the First item code has way more parameters then the 2nd one, which as you name it, was the example.

Shouldn't you just follow the example and insert your new item's stuff into it? I mean I just assume its that easy.

It would also make sense for your error as the worldserver obviously cannot access something that isnt there, or isnt ment to be at that spot.

For me it looks like you copied the first entry from some v19+ specitem while the example below is on a previous version (no clue which one, as said i got no frikkin clue).

Just my 2 cents. Lmk if my tip helped.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2020, 07:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
Amusing to see the hate again, howsoever i have Zero knownledge about Flyff Server's and how to add stuff into them but, just looking at the Item-Code you used and the Example you have (from your itemspec i assume) there's alot of missmatches, and even a complete other/new structure.

I marked down what i spotted directly, without any knownledge about what those values might be, simply a diff-check.

It seems like the First item code has way more parameters then the 2nd one, which as you name it, was the example.

Shouldn't you just follow the example and insert your new item's stuff into it? I mean I just assume its that easy.

It would also make sense for your error as the worldserver obviously cannot access something that isnt there, or isnt ment to be at that spot.

For me it looks like you copied the first entry from some v19+ specitem while the example below is on a previous version (no clue which one, as said i got no frikkin clue).

Just my 2 cents. Lmk if my tip helped.
I really appreciate! But mine is spec-item and the example I had is v15. Thank you very much, I kinda see which place I did miss too.

PS: This is an example how to answer a question without any worthless attitudes being showed.