Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[sk]About NPC job change

Discussion on [sk]About NPC job change within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[sk]About NPC job change

I would like to add npc quest to change job, i think its already release but it seem i cant find it. Someone tell can tell how can i add it ?
Old 05/17/2020, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 980
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoyamananami View Post
I would like to add npc quest to change job, i think its already release but it seem i cant find it. Someone tell can tell how can i add it ?
you can add npcs with atools/beast map editor
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 12:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flogolo View Post
you can add npcs with atools/beast map editor
I know how to add npc using tools you say above. I mean and need to know how to make/add a quest to change job.
Old 05/18/2020, 12:23   #4

The actual jobchange is being set in the NpcScript.cpp for the corresponsing NPC. If you don't know how adding new NPCs work, you're probably going to have a hard time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 13:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naltalah View Post
The actual jobchange is being set in the NpcScript.cpp for the corresponsing NPC. If you don't know how adding new NPCs work, you're probably going to have a hard time.
this is what i need . thanks to you again. It helped me a lot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] how to change CTF So Ok NPC to another NPC ?
04/26/2018 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
hi there i wonder if someone knows how to add CTF Event to another NPC rather than SO Ok NPC ? is it a gameserver coded ? or there is a quest table to change the NPC code ? please share with me and ill really appreciate your help thanks.
change the position of the common npc (not npc traders)
07/07/2014 - Last Chaos Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, I need your help, this time I want you two questions: 1. I would like to change the position of a common npc, not a trader npc, such as the "master rouge" or more ... how can I do? 2. I want to create a new npc that buffs and missions .... to create a merchant NPC usually I insert it in the table "t_npc" and then I insert it also in the "t_shop" with the coordinates of its location .... but for an npc that gives buff or quests where I have to insert it besides ...
Job Change Npc
10/13/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
hallo habe ein problem mit meinen job change npc's wenn ich job machem will hängt sich flyff auf was tun ?
job change npc
05/28/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
Lv15 and 60 players playing. I do not need to do quests to change career The talk that the last quest, and then change it. A T I help. Do not do quests.
Hilfe bei job change npc´s
10/04/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
hi liebe leutzz also ich hab mia nen p server gemacht und da is mia aufgeffallen das die NORMALEN job change npc´s net funzen da hab ich hia das forum bissl durchstöbert und hab Allis job change npc´s gefunden hab das gedownloadet dann die aktalisiert also durch die alten files hatt alles gut geklappt dann muss ich ja noch hoch batschen und das kommt: 1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right...