Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 02:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[exploit] money money

Discussion on [exploit] money money within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[exploit] money money

heyyy here we go the first working penya exploit!

Old 09/30/2007, 17:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
MOD? We need a warning/delating! Just a link to Pennergame.de so he gets money!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Money exploit
01/29/2010 - General Gaming Releases - 3 Replies
Hi, as I saw it was not released here yet.. here we go: First you need t4 medals and create t2 medals from them Then buy t2 gloves for 10 t2 medals and sell them back for 1g26s 500gold for 6 conqueror medals and 128 t4 medals The tricky thing is, that u only get that much gold for the T2 gloves. So hurry before it will be fixed ;)
DB Money exploit?
10/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I finally got enough money to buy a DB from market today, took me a long time of hunting and marketing. Anyway, I've been hearing a lot about how you can get nearly infinite money buy getting a DB and using CPs and selling stuff from CP market or something. Anybody wanna explain for me? Everyone in my guild says just sell it for more, but I've been hearing about these people getting so rich off of DB exploits and I wanted to see if anybody knew anything about this kind of stuff. Thanks in...
Money exploit with WPE Pro
07/25/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 100 Replies
Well here it is, finally released to the public. I didnt make it, and im not sure who did but here you go. Follow these instructions and you can get some great cash. 1. Log out by a vendor which sells expensive items (cars, apartments, or HQ tools NPC) 2. Log in until you get the 0 cash 0 soul light syncronizing bug. 3. Alt-tab and launch WPE Pro, Target Client.exe, then open up the money exploit filter. Check the box next to the filter and click the ON button. (its in the shape of a...
Money Exploit
01/09/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 15 Replies
In Tech Heaven (Drohner Racetrack) steht ein Drohnen verkäufer im Schwarzen Anzug da, er fragt : ob du die MK 1 - 2 testen willst und kannst IHN die für 2 - 3 K abkaufen. Wenn du jetzt dein Ganzes Geld aufen Clan Konto legst und nur noch 1 NC hast, bekommst du die Drohne trotzdem und muss nix zahlen (am besten ist dafür nen Macro) wenn du genug drohnen hast, bis sie aus dein Inventory fliegen kannst du die direkt neben an bei denn Drohn Trader verkaufen für 800 - 900 NC (ohne barter) ...