Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

alte GameGuard files?

Discussion on alte GameGuard files? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi,
i need the old gameguard files
can u give me a link pls
or maybe ur icq number too send me?
thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SO.. there is no gameguard bypass? (i need old gameguard files)
07/28/2011 - Cabal Online - 16 Replies
i been reading around about how to bypass gameguard, it seems that emulating the http server is the best way, anyone have a copy of old cabal? i need gameguard.des and gameguard/ folder.
GameGuard Files from T1.32
03/01/2011 - Soldier Front - 9 Replies
Here is the GG T1.32 Files. Server Emulation does work, just needs some tinkering with it! The gunbound guide will help you but you will still have to know some common sense as to changing things. Im not going to release how to server emulate SF and I hope if anyone does make it a guide and not just a folder with the required files. If people really want to hack they should put time into it instead of just leaching. Anyways... Happy Bypassing! ~Josh Remember: Always Use At Your Own...
Suche Alte Files von Sedrika v15
08/19/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo epvp , wie gesagt ich suche die Alten files von Sedrika v15 denn die neuen funktionieren bei mir nicht ='( wäre nett wenn einer mir den link schicken würde danke :> mfg. Grumbel thx gibs auch :D
[Request]Gameguard Files
10/02/2009 - Dragonica - 3 Replies
Hello, i am working on a project at the moment. I was wondering if anyone has Gameguard Files before 20th of sept, or earlier? Thanks in return.
[Request] Old PSF GameGuard Files
05/06/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
Can you please share your old GG files on which the Sugar WH can still work... many thanks