Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 14:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Quick Cast Plugin

Discussion on [Release] Quick Cast Plugin within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Description: This is a simple plugin for FlyFF Termination (v1.55) that buffs a targeted player. This plugin does not speed up casting. It is just a time saver for assists, as it will cast all their available buffs on a player or themselves with one command. This plugin makes use of the new functionality provided in the version two SDK.
(i reupload this update for the SDK on rapidshare bellow)

Instructions: Install the plugin (you must have FlyFF Termination (v1.55) already installed). Once installed, issue the command @buff at console (using Insert), or via the FlyFF communicator window (chat box).

[Update] Fixed FlyFF Termination SDK Header
There was a small issue with the version two interface header packaged with the FlyFF Termination (v1.55) installer, which you may have noticed if you've attempted to execute the LIBRARY_IS_MOVER_ATTACKABLE function. I've reuploaded a fixed copy of the header.

Thanks and Credits goes to nForce

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Cooldown/cast/Backward shoot hacks.
06/08/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 78 Replies
:):):):):):):):):):):):):) /RUS/ Итак, решился я выложит& #1100; в паблик кое-что. Для начала нам понадоб& #1080;тся програм& #1084;а CheatEngine(далее СЕ), скачать СЕ можно http://rghost.ru/71027.Для начала, запуска& #1077;м реквием, логиним& #1089;я, заходим в игру.Сво рачивае& #1084; (альт+таб ;) и заходим в СЕ.В СЕ выбирае& #1084; процесс Requiem,в строке Value type выбирае& #1084; Text, далее в строку вводим названи& #1077; скилла, наприме& #1088; Молния,ж мем поиск.СЕ находит много значени& #1081;, теперь нам нужно найти группу скиллов: ...
Quick Release WHG
03/19/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
Well Seen Hunters Post so I Updated it and it Saves Your Characters Name And Its WareHouse Password Make Sure You Make a txt File in Your OldCoDb Called WhPass Also this release is Because on the regular source you cant set wh pass #region WHPassGuardian case 1061: { if (Linkback == 0) {
[Release] Set Lodelight Plugin
12/19/2008 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 4 Replies
This is actually something I've included in my private version and did not release for fear of it being patched too quickly. It seems people were getting very close to developing one, so I thought I might as well release it as a plugin myself. Description: This is a simple plugin for FlyFF Termination (v1.50) that sets the lodelight resurrection location to the players current position. Instructions: Install the plugin (you must have FlyFF Termination (v1.50) already installed). Once...
[Release]Quick tools v2[Release]
04/01/2008 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
Newest version is out and ready for action! Updates: ~ Completely coded in vb6! New Pic: http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/3329/newhr0.jpg NOTE: You need microsoft frame network to run this, im not really positive where to get it...sorry :P. Just google it and you should be able to find the download.
[Release] Packet Logger Plugin
02/12/2007 - Flyff - 0 Replies
I've decide to give all those who wish to develop plugins a bit of a break. So I've taken some time to write a packet logger plugin. Description: This plugin logs all sent packets to a log file saved to the FlyFF directory, named "FlyFF Termination - Packets.log". This plugin is intended for those who wish to develop plugins only. Important: Although the plugin system as well as this plugin support received packets, FlyFF Termination does not yet provide plugins with that support. At the...