Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Best method to detect monster (bot in development)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best method to detect monster (bot in development)

Hi all,

I am trying to find a way to detect monsters.

My first idea was letting the user decide what color the program should look for. So when you want to hit monsters with a green hat, you just place your cursor on the hat en press on a key. The bot now looks for this color and when he sees it, he clicks on it.
The problem with this way of detecting is that the color of the hat changes a little bit when the monster comes closer to you or walks away. I tried to fix this problem by adding a color margin of 5%. So each color channel (red, green and blue) can be 5% different than the original color. The problem now is that it will detect also collors from the rest of the world. So i removed this idea from the methods list.

My second idea was looking for the yellow name of the monster. The name always got the same color so it's not hard to detect it. But this gives me another challenge: clicking on the right spot under the name. My program detects the left side of the name. Al names got a different length so i can't move the cursor an exact amount from the left side of the name.

What methods do you guys got in mind? Maybe we can help eachother so we can create a ultimate bot.

p.s. Sorry for my bad english. I am from The Netherlands so English is not my mother language.

Old   #2

<~hahahaha..thats funny...but it works..and its funny in a sense that somers said a lot about the detailed hack and you just suggest a working and a little bit easy...hack...heheheh...i hope that two procedures works...goodluck guys..~>

Old   #3

So do you guys know any other ways to detect the monster?