Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

offset packs of augmentation 1,0 or 0,8

Discussion on offset packs of augmentation 1,0 or 0,8 within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hi can someone give me the offset packs of augmentation 1,0 or 0,8 thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 Beginner Packs and CP packs!
06/29/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
I can’t remember if I have seen this on here so someone please correct me if I am wrong. These are the Beginner Packs and CP packs. All of the Beginner Packs are finished although some of them don’t have the right items inside them. Ok so here we go, to add these packs go to  Character.cs  Search for Misc  Under this is where we will add the Packs. Copy and paste all of my code from below Beginner Packs
augmentation in v6 ?
11/09/2009 - General Coding - 14 Replies
hey, da der augmentation hack ja nicht mehr online gestellt wird, da er detected ist hab ich hier mal eine frage. spiele zurzeit auf dem p-server "FFA" flyfforadventure bzw. "FFB" flyfforblacknight! der p-server ist ein oldschool server und ist v6 ! würde der augmentation hack auf v6 funktionieren ohne gg? normal ja schon ,würde jemanden bitten den hack extra upzuloaden und wenn möglich mit ansage das er nur in v6 funzt hier den dl-link in den thread postet. falls er nicht mehr...
Re : how to find Hp offset mp offset etc
10/09/2008 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 0 Replies
how to find : HP_OffSet= MaxHP_OffSet= MP_OffSet= MaxMP_OffSet= with CE? coz i only know how to find base, we have tutorial, but not the offset part can anybody explain?
augmentation
10/30/2006 - Flyff - 2 Replies
Well bringing back the topic about augmentations to the forum, about the "get the blue pills" on the augmentation 1.0 almost distructed flyff game and now its closed for public use, well the aug. dont do any problem to the game ecept because of the blue pills option to disconect all the players from the server so dont have some way to put off the "take the blue pills" from the augmentations than it wont bring problems for the game or something this is the only problem to be resolved to do the...
Augmentation
10/12/2006 - Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 220 Replies
The Epic of Augmentation Hack ends here. After the Server-Update it's not possible to use the Hack, even if u want to login u will be banned. This and the other Augmentation-Threads are closed until a solution for the server-update is available. best regards, animus