Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 01:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mastering skills

Discussion on mastering skills within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
is there some illegal way of mastering skills.. that means getting them to lvl 20, so it wont cost me 1 week of spaming 24 hours the same skill???!?!?!
Old 10/27/2006, 00:11   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by relay@Oct 26 2006, 13:15
is there some illegal way of mastering skills.. that means getting them to lvl 20, so it wont cost me 1 week of spaming 24 hours the same skill???!?!?!
Nopes.

Only way to master skills fast is using Agumentation and for that u need to wait if a New version comes out and if its Public.(i Hightly doubt it will be public since the last insident.)

just sit and wait.

also there will be a new update that is allredy in development that includes new skill system that will be with points.

i dont realy know that well how it will work but i heard that every time you lvl ul get like 2 or 3 points (skill points) those points you put them on ur skills, I dont know if its 2 points=skill lvl up or i dont know.

so.there will be no need for Agu or ani kind of hack to master ur skills.
Old 10/27/2006, 12:29   #3

its really annoying because it's almost impossible without reskill and how can a assist or ringmaster bring every skill to 20 ?? playing to 60 takes like 2 weeks.. 1 week to bring a skill to lvl 20 if it's even possible. >_<

i remeber it with my jester, before 60 bow mastery to 17 with 60 reskill for perfect block.. without it wouldnt be possible.. took me 3 weeks for that and the money ofcourse.
Old 10/27/2006, 23:45   #4

Yes. The GMs are working on a new system of up the lvl of your skills. Each lvl, you gain 4 skill points and then, for vagrant, each skill=1 point, 1st class each lvl 2 points and 2st class, each skill 3 points.
I hate this system.
Old 10/28/2006, 11:05   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by relay@Oct 27 2006, 12:29
and how can a assist or ringmaster bring every skill to 20 ??
I brang up all skills to 20 on 3 RMS. 2 on lawolf one of Mushpoie

The system isnt that bad and you can do it as rm as bp same as ele (thats the easyest i think becaus eu get them up by leveling ur normal level)

U can skill them when u sleep or if ur afk.

For example yesterday i madea friend Hast form 14 to 18 when i was afk.
I just came sometimes and fille dup the pxp at bangs.

So i dont knwo why all think its hard. I think its ok and really easy. As full int Ringmaster its really fast. A Billposter will need some more time.
For this ppl its really hard sometimes.
Old 10/28/2006, 12:02   #6

im a billposter with 300 mana X) 4 hours for lvl 8