Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Massiv Guilde-KIck Attack?

Discussion on Massiv Guilde-KIck Attack? within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new, unknown Hack has been relased, where allow you to kick every ppl put of his own guild.
knew some1 of you more about this?
Old 10/06/2006, 21:05   #2

never heard of it... i know theres some thing wrong with guilds cuz yesterday Gms were talking about guilds and stuff.
i need t find out more.
Old 10/06/2006, 21:26   #3

ja hab ich auch shcon ma gehört vom freund die guilde alle die nach flaris gebingt sind sind alle auser guilde

yeah i have here somethink abaut this all who bling to flaris was kicked out off guilde

sry because my english
Old 10/07/2006, 12:28   #4

My Guild from my main char also had to feel it. I was on Teamspeak with them then i heart one of them "why i out of guild wtf?" then a second one.. i told 2 ppl to go on there low lv chars which are also in guild and have rights and took all stuff out of the Guildbank and log out.

They did it and all other also had to log out.

So all who was still online got kicked but the ppl who was off didnt.
But i dunno how long it will be save till they also kick offline gamers.
But now the guildstuff is save and our Guild not disband for the first moment.

I heart someone talking about Rollback becaus eof this Problem but why? at least the'll do it again huh?

I think thats are some of the hackers who also use Key loggers to distroy accounds from players. I dont like hackers like this which are only there to distroy and see ppl cry and take them for what they worked hard. For me thats are (mostly) little kids who wanna be strong and cool because at there own life they cant show this so they need to do it on net :P
They also hack Foren, Homepages chats and so on for no reason oO
No reason sucks lol ^^ just for fun? they should go out and have some fun eh?

I hope no one of this forum use this guild stuff thing our hack others accounds for no reason just to feel great ^^

For the others i can just say if u got a main char and a hard worked guild and stuff at ur guildbank take it out on a char till this problem is solved.

I would like to know more informations about this. so if someone heara nythink about or find out there forum tell us

-----

Ich schreibs nicht nochmal auf deutsch ja? hoffe versteht jeder ^^,

« Hilfê | help »