Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Maybe someone got something?

Discussion on Maybe someone got something? within the Flyff Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Flyff (Fly For Fun) category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Maybe someone got something?

Looking bot only for exp .. someone got? for FLYFF EU? I am looking for a bot only for walking and killing mobs, I do not want anything more than always annoying in my flyffie was that it was an option tab and setting the auto attack but on the big scale, unfortunately it did not work I wanted to play because I know that you who are playing there surely used bots because the prices in the stores are massacre without it rather can not help anyone, and something like x Radar or something whatever could be guarded by me and killed the same
?

Old 03/08/2019, 17:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
You might like to checkout my signature, and/or wait for Anubis to be released. Inbetween feel free to use Aibot.

Cheers

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2019, 06:22   #3
Sudden Dev

elite*gold: 666
Received Thanks: 2,286
Arrow Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros -> Flyff Main - Disc…

#moved

Please don't create Hack-/Botrequests.

#closed
Closed Thread

« Hayday bot | Dupe with server crash »