Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 11:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff V.21 (No fake)

Discussion on Flyff V.21 (No fake) within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28
Post Flyff V.21 (No fake)

Source :
(Officiel TW Flyff)

New monster :

New skill/strategy for these monsters.
170 Level Confirm.
Name of the new extension : The tree of the World (or) World Tree.
Costume have piercing now.
New reward in guild war.
All the weapons of the game are available for sale against penyas, but these weapons have a limited duration.
This version will be the last one.
The cost of production is too high compared to the gains made by the game.
This version is still in development.
Old 10/17/2017, 18:25   #2

elite*gold: 174
wait what
''costume have piercing now''
yay more speed cards
Old 10/17/2017, 21:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriisx33 View Post
wait what
''costume have piercing now''
yay more speed cards
Maybe there will be different bonus or different cards.
Old 10/19/2017, 21:03   #4

elite*gold: 32
Received Thanks: 1,113
Quote:
This version will be the last one.
The cost of production is too high compared to the gains made by the game.
Wo hast du das her? Da steht nur das die entwicklung kurz vor dem aus war aber durch ein Rising Fund wurde die entwicklung doch noch bezahlbar.

KEIN Spiel der Welt würde schreiben "Das ist die letzte version danach machen wir nixmehr aber donatet noch bissl im cashshop das wir essen haben ok danke ciao".
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/19/2017, 23:19   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffServices View Post
Wo hast du das her? Da steht nur das die entwicklung kurz vor dem aus war aber durch ein Rising Fund wurde die entwicklung doch noch bezahlbar.

KEIN Spiel der Welt würde schreiben "Das ist die letzte version danach machen wir nixmehr aber donatet noch bissl im cashshop das wir essen haben ok danke ciao".
Quote:
等多個版本,中途甚至經歷過因無法負擔營運成本而被迫結束營運,但在眾多玩家的積極爭取與支持、無數玩家的 來回奔波與商討,《飛飛》在2015年有了集資重生計劃
Old 10/19/2017, 23:36   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto66620 View Post
Da steht nur das viele Versionen wie z.b PH Japan etc die Kosten nichtmehr stemmen konnten und geschlossen haben.
2015 haben sie dann einen Fund-Raising Plan gestartet um es zu retten der dann erfolgreich war und die neuen und alten Spieler nun die neue Version bekommen.

KEINE Firma der Welt würde bekannt geben das sie keine updates mehr rausbringen weil sie kein Geld mehr haben. So dumm ist keine Firma der welt.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/20/2017, 17:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devisory View Post
yannick du diskutierst hier mit einem Franzosen .Der versteht vllt die Hälfte von dem was du sagst, wenn er schlau genug ist Google-Übersetzer zu benutzen.
I understand what he says, but the text speaks for itself, so I have no interest in answering. I simply inform people of a possible Version 21, as well as the fact that they no longer have enough money to develop flyff. (They have raised funds a few years ago to continue the development of the game "online").

For reminder flyff online remains open just to advertise for mobile games flyff.
Old 10/20/2017, 22:07   #8

Quote:
I understand what he says, but the text speaks for itself, so I have no interest in answering. I simply inform people of a possible Version 21, as well as the fact that they no longer have enough money to develop flyff. (They have raised funds a few years ago to continue the development of the game "online").

For reminder flyff online remains open just to advertise for mobile games flyff.
They write that they hadnt enough money anymore to continue PUBLISHING Flyff (not developing they arent GalaLab they are only a publisher) but with a Raising Fund they got enough money to support longer Flyff AS A PUBLISHER.

Why should OMG post "omg flyff deeveloping is dead good bye". GalaLab is the producer of the Game and only GalaLab would say that they stop developing on Flyff.
Old 10/20/2017, 22:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyffServices View Post
They write that they hadnt enough money anymore to continue PUBLISHING Flyff (not developing they arent GalaLab they are only a publisher) but with a Raising Fund they got enough money to support longer Flyff AS A PUBLISHER.

Why should OMG post "omg flyff deeveloping is dead good bye". GalaLab is the producer of the Game and only GalaLab would say that they stop developing on Flyff.
I understand what you mean.
I have expressed myself badly, I'm talking about the publisher (OMG), not the developer (Gala).
Maybe with the v.21 they finally block the possibility of duplicating.
Old 10/21/2017, 08:45   #10

Quote:
Maybe with the v.21 they finally block the possibility of duplicating.
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahah ahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahah ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahah ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahah ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhah ahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahh ahahahahahah

never ever!

But **** the Pinoy Server OMG. We only need webzen!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2018, 01:53   #11

elite*gold: 0
nice mobs
Old 11/22/2018, 01:25   #12

elite*gold: 0
cant wait for all the new dupe methods lol