Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hiring] FlyFF Map Developer

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Hiring] FlyFF Map Developer

Hello, I am looking for an experienced FlyFF map developer that has a good attitude and will work accordingly. Please post your details and sample work/s together with your pricing. I will not entertain private message. Thank you so much!

Old 11/17/2016, 17:30   #2

elite*gold: 150
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2016, 18:39   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nortix View Post

#closed
Closed Thread

« is Flyff Gold dead ? | website and Cs Sets »

Similar Threads
[Requesting] Server files + Developer Hiring.
05/04/2016 - Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hello guys, I'm looking for clean v15 files with v16-v17-v18-v19 patches (Not for free) and would like to hire a developer to work with me on this upcoming project.The project will be for non donors, mostly old school server, small exceptions in the systems, class balancing. Can afford to hold a server without donations and to pay my staff, I'm not looking to make money from this server, I'm looking to provide an old school feeling (A bit improved) to most of FLYFF players. You just bring...
Hiring professional developer
11/05/2015 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Good evening, I've started a new project that is requiring C++ developers and help. I am willing to pay for help, you can post here or message me and let me know these specifications. C++ developer needed preferably with good experience and able to work with any code, pay sale is flexible. I need these ASAP, looking for SERIOUS developers.
[HIRING]CABAL GAME DEVELOPER
10/27/2013 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Recreation Gaming Network is looking for CABAL DEVELOPER. Recreation Gaming is running for almost 5months now we are looking for cabal developer Server Specs: Linux CentOS 2GB RAM 1GBPS Port Speed NY, Buffalo Location -Database hosting Windows 2GB RAM
[HIRING] Dekaron Developer [APPLICATION]
08/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
We need experienced Dekaron Developer. We have a dekaron server and we need some major developer to help us make unique and different from the rest and help us fix some minor bugs when is needed. We have our dekaron server up for testing and we need some experienced developer to help us. Fill in this form Name: Age: Country: