Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Request] .res edit autoattack

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] .res edit autoattack

I'm very familiar with .res edit, but I have a simple request.

After a long time searching, I haven't found what I've been looking for. Does anybody know how to change the speed in which wand auto-attack travels? Or trick the wand "Bolt" model to arrow/yoyo, without causing it to do melee damage, so that the attack is no longer able to be outran?

German (Google translate, sorry)

Ich bin sehr vertraut mit .res bearbeiten , aber ich habe eine einfache Anfrage .

Nach einer langen Zeit Suchens, habe ich nicht gefunden , was ich gesucht habe . Weiß jemand, wie man die Geschwindigkeit, in der Zauberstab automatischen Angriff Reisen ändern? Oder Trick den Zauberstab " Bolt" Modell Pfeil / jo jo, ohne dass es zu Nahkampfschaden zu tun, so dass der Angriff nicht mehr in der Lage, schneller war als sein ?

Similar Threads
AutoAttack[OFF]
Hallo Lol Community, Ich spiele schon etwas lange League of Legends und weiß nicht wie man AutoAttack ausmacht... mir wurde schon öfter gesagt s...
5 Replies - League of Legends Ask the Experts
AutoAttack bot
hello i want to create auto attack bot but i have a problem ,i cant click with the mouse in the monsters so please tell me how to move to the...
2 Replies - AutoIt
AutoAttack bot
hello i want to create auto attack bot but i have a problem ,i cant click with the mouse in the monsters so please tell me how to move to the...
1 Replies - C/C++
AutoAttack bot help
1 Replies - General Coding
Request for lvl 115 Backsword Edit and 100 Robe Edit
Hey Guys, Is there any chance someone could show me some cool edits of the lvl 100 and 115 Tao robes, and the 110 and 115 Backswords? Just post some...
0 Replies - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits