Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Start Grinding

Discussion on Start Grinding within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25
Start Grinding

Also ich war eigentlich zuerst sehr zufiredne mit dem Automaton.
Jedoch hat sich leider ein Problem ergeben.
Der Befehl der mir am wichtigsten erscheint ist extrem buggy bei mir nämlich "StartGrinding"
Er startet einfach nicht er schreibt zwar "startet grinding unlimited monsters" aber ich mzuss manuell angreifen ._.
Erst wenn ich dann 2-3 lvl ups gemacht habe fängt er plötzlich einfach mal so an habe neustaret udn so alles auch shcon probiert.

Hoffe mir kann wer helfen danek im VOrraus
Old 04/18/2009, 19:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
du greifst zu hohe monster an bzw du musst es im scipt umstellen

auf welchem Flyff benutzt du den den?
Old 04/20/2009, 18:32   #3

elite*gold: 25
Hat sicher erledigt habe mindestlvl von -3/+3 auf -100/+100 editiert :3
Old 04/21/2009, 12:49   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,461
-closed-
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Start Npc(also start Equiqment)und wie connectet man(Navicat)
05/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers, ich hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen Forum. Wie macht man einen Npc für start Equiqment? und wie connectet man in Navicat(for MySQL)? danke im vorraus:handsdown::handsdown:
Grinding lvl 35-60
03/14/2008 - WoW Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
No matter how you slice it, grinding is the fastest way to level in WoW. Maybe not the most fun, but it is much faster than questing. Now, I'd say the best time to start grinding wouldn't be right off - You can get to 35 very easily questing, but after that, it's more of a pain in the as. There are various good places to grind, so there is some overlapping. Unfortunately, this applies mostly to damage dealers of the melee variety. Mages and Warlocks may be able to use them, but I...
grinding ^^
01/03/2007 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
If you’re not familiar with the word Grind (in the mmorpg sense) it means to do one task the most efficient way possible in a repetitious manner. At least, that’s how I have identified it with over the years. In the context of this article I’ll be relating the grind to a group activity as opposed to solo. I’ve always been a big grinder in any mmorpg that I’ve been involved in. I’m usually the highest level on my server, but alas, nowadays I’ve made the switch to the casual gamer. However, the...
Grinding lvl 40-50
08/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Level 40-44 Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them http://i44.thottbot.com/m/b/wow_81522.jpg the white boxes in the left...
Grinding 58-60
04/28/2005 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hey, well turns out my account was suspened, cause i "accidentally" said a bad word....lol...so anyways, i want to be able to reach lvl 60 as fast as i can once i get on...(i am lvl 58 druid now), so basically, i have seen all these guides about grinding and which mobs are good, however as the start to reach lvl 58-60 they all seem to dwindle down to nothing. So my question is, which mobs die quickly/are good grinding mobs for a lvl 58 druid to get to 60 on. All input would be greatly...