Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Editing

Discussion on Packet Editing within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Editing

I am very ignorant on the topic of Packet Editing. Using a Hex Editor, I got a Packet Editor to fly under the the radar of GG. I have no clue where to go from here, or even what to look up to gain more knowledge. Is it only possible to send data that one could do with a mouse/keyboard (such as movement, attacking, etc), or is possible to change the data on the server (such as Penya hacking). Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Packet data , packet editing ??
10/13/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
I would like to know : What is packet data? How do i get the address for hacking a item in game? How to use it ??
Packet editing [Help]
08/14/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Yah.. can some1 ddirect me to a link with a packet editor tut or anything about packet editing tht i can download? im familiar with it because i used in old games. Please and thank you :P
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Packet editing
01/16/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, From reading previous posts it seems that you can edit packets that are sent to the CO servers. If this is true can you edit the exp value, if you inflate the value surely this will increase lvling speed. I await your comments.
Packet editing
09/05/2006 - Kal Online - 5 Replies
Ich hab nen undetected packet editor am start, kp ob das was besonderes ist ^^ , wenn ihn jemand braucht , soll er sich melden, jedoch hab ich bis jetzt keine Erfahrungen damit machen können , also weiß ich auch nich wie das funzt bzw. was ich damit machen kann aber ergeizig wie ich bin bleib ich dran. Bin für jeden Tipp dankbar.