Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 23:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff Keypress Simulator

Discussion on Flyff Keypress Simulator within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Flyff Keypress Simulator

Hey Guys!
Lately i was thinking about making simple self-leveling a little more relaxing.
Some mobs take a while to take them down, so the most of us dont want to watch their char hitting the mob for about 2 or 3 minutes.

My idea: A Programm able to simulate keypresses in the active window.
So just pretending to hold down the key f4 (for picking up drops).

Would somebody mind creating such a programm?

Montor
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/22/2011, 15:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,417

#Closerequest
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VB.NET] Detecting keypress
06/24/2011 - .NET Languages - 1 Replies
Hello coders. I need some help. I'm trying do develop a program that will change ammo on the game. And i want the script to start when the player press ctrl, and stop when the player press shift. In both cases, my program will be out of focus, and bc of that it won't register the keydown. I need a code that register the keydown even when the program is minimized. Thanks.
Who here got a keypress for zszc
08/22/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Who here have a keypress for zszc? please tell me a thread, i won't upload it from anywhere
HelperMax (Best Keypress ever)
08/12/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 33 Replies
Yo, I found on Silkroadmax(the best turkish community) a keypresser and would like to share it with you guys. Its not like lolkops keypress. This Keypress stop the keypress if you gonna reply someone in chat ! Thats one of the features. Features: Keypress; Function stops if you write to someone. Pickup Autologin Rename Client
Keypress and joy2key
02/25/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
hey coders :) i'm sure some of know the program joy2key... it emulates keypresses from joystick events... and this program works for alot of onlinegames... in my case cabal online i'd like to know how it does :) or other ways to emulate keypresses in those games c++ functions like sendevent() or keybdevent() are blocked by gameguard :/ btw.. has anyone the sourcecode of joy2key ??!
Flyff Character Simulator
09/29/2008 - Flyff - 9 Replies
Flyff Character Simulator ist ein sehr nützliche simulator programm. Mann kann alles einstellen vom set,waffen,ringe.. bis zu Cs Scrolls. Man sieht wieviel punkte man ab z.b. lvl 120 hatt oder wieviel damage man bei einem mop macht. PsProbiert es selber aus!!! http://www.greydown.net/jon/Flyff.aspx