Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Flyff Grinder - Free P-Server Bot (inc. Updater)

Discussion on [Release] Flyff Grinder - Free P-Server Bot (inc. Updater) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/21/2020, 07:54   #316

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasfr10 View Post
[Flyff-Grinder Information] VM is not supported!

Help me
Not sure what you need help on, We wont enable support for VM's. Its not allowed for a reason.
Old 06/24/2020, 01:47   #317

elite*gold: 0
hello sir when i start the bot the cursor wont lock the target it keeps changing and the camera is rotating my server is flyff for dreams thank you so much
Old 06/24/2020, 10:52   #318

elite*gold: 1825
Received Thanks: 1,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by gharzcute25 View Post
hello sir when i start the bot the cursor wont lock the target it keeps changing and the camera is rotating my server is flyff for dreams thank you so much
I will update it as soon as i find the time. Might take some days.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2020, 14:00   #319

it doesnt select mob in saga flyff
Old 06/24/2020, 21:34   #320

Quote:
Originally Posted by gharzcute25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancekie View Post
it doesnt select mob in saga flyff
Both servers have been fixxed.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2020, 20:11   #321

Hi man,

Boss flyff doesn't work anymore ? Grinder bot ask me again and again "the BossFlyff Config Registration Folder", then it restarts, I select boss flyff and the windows of BossFlyff Config is back, select folder, save, restart ect ect....and that's all the time.

Can you tell me what's the problem? Everything worked few days ago

Thank you for your help !!
Old 06/25/2020, 22:41   #322

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlekiler67 View Post
Hi man,

Boss flyff doesn't work anymore ? Grinder bot ask me again and again "the BossFlyff Config Registration Folder", then it restarts, I select boss flyff and the windows of BossFlyff Config is back, select folder, save, restart ect ect....and that's all the time.

Can you tell me what's the problem? Everything worked few days ago

Thank you for your help !!

I could reproduce that error. The reason was that Flyff Grinder was trying to bypass their Hackshield. It turned out that they removed it so Flyff Grinder was unable to find it and repeated all steps again.
It is fixxed now. Enjoy!
Old 06/26/2020, 13:29   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
I could reproduce that error. The reason was that Flyff Grinder was trying to bypass their Hackshield. It turned out that they removed it so Flyff Grinder was unable to find it and repeated all steps again.
It is fixxed now. Enjoy!
Ty so much man !!!
Old 06/27/2020, 00:46   #324

Added: LunarisFlyff to ServerPool
Old 06/30/2020, 05:34   #325

Hello, for Boss Flyff, theres a small bug happening where as soon as the bot is started, it would select the nearest Pet (pick up or raised pet) and the bot wont reselect a target (or if it does, it selects the pet again). Also, F buttons (for auto attack or spell) does not work. You would need to press the attack button yourself (while the bot is on and selected a target mob) for the bot to start. Also, the camera rotate doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for your work sir! Just giving you an update on the status of the bot for BossFlyff
Old 06/30/2020, 09:48   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewq.q View Post
Hello, for Boss Flyff, theres a small bug happening where as soon as the bot is started, it would select the nearest Pet (pick up or raised pet) and the bot wont reselect a target (or if it does, it selects the pet again). Also, F buttons (for auto attack or spell) does not work. You would need to press the attack button yourself (while the bot is on and selected a target mob) for the bot to start. Also, the camera rotate doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for your work sir! Just giving you an update on the status of the bot for BossFlyff
Hi,
the pet targetting issue might have happened because of the update from Bossflyff thats something i need to fix when i find the time to. Everything else is not caused by the bot. It is probably your AV/Defender that is blocking the keystrokes or if you are using a notebook it might be your FN keys that are causing this.
Old 06/30/2020, 20:17   #327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vash69 View Post
Hi, the Bot doesnt work on Lunaris any longer.
BossFlyff and Lunaris have been fixxed.
Old 06/30/2020, 21:50   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by /Aiden\ View Post
Hi,
the pet targetting issue might have happened because of the update from Bossflyff thats something i need to fix when i find the time to. Everything else is not caused by the bot. It is probably your AV/Defender that is blocking the keystrokes or if you are using a notebook it might be your FN keys that are causing this.
I have everything disabled on windows defender (my only av) and also firewall is off. I'm not sure what else I need to do because auto pot still not working sir :/
Old 07/01/2020, 09:19   #329

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewq.q View Post
I have everything disabled on windows defender (my only av) and also firewall is off. I'm not sure what else I need to do because auto pot still not working sir :/
Please confirm via Ftool if the keypressing is working or not. If that is working and autopotions are not there might be something else i need to take a look at. Otherwise the issue is 100% on your side. If so then find, isolate and finally solve that problem if you can.
Old 07/03/2020, 05:32   #330

bot with autoloot

hope botgrinders have a autoloot ty ^_^
Closed Thread

Tags
farmbot, flyff private server bot, levelbot