Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release][Offi] GodMode Hack (Invisible/1Hit)

Discussion on [Release][Offi] GodMode Hack (Invisible/1Hit) within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old 02/14/2020, 16:48   #16

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by netHoxInc View Post
I actually never researched if thats the ID i needed for the OnJoin thing, i kind of thought it would be equal to that as its the 'server sided player id' and not the client-sided GUID (0x2F0 most times).

Guess when you 'think' you got all you need, you dont research further, maybe i should've done xD Thanks for clearing this up for me
You mean the dwAuthKey? Its not needed for the OnJoin DC bug (btw i told webzen how to fixx and its fixxed since few days). You just need the character ID (not the objid!) to DC with OnJoin.

For the OnModifiyMode bug you need the DPID, its the Socket id. The network gives every connection a incremental id (increase by 4).
Old 02/14/2020, 16:50   #17

elite*gold: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jooodzszsz View Post
You mean the dwAuthKey? Its not needed for the OnJoin DC bug (btw i told webzen how to fixx and its fixxed since few days). You just need the character ID (not the objid!) to DC with OnJoin.

For the OnModifiyMode bug you need the DPID, its the Socket id. The network gives every connection a incremental id (increase by 4).
Nah nah, i meant he player id, when i said DPID in first place.

Oke, summing up, Objid, CharracterId and socketid, gotscha p:
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2020, 18:00   #18

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 519/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jooodzszsz View Post

From a developer-perspective: Nice RE & nice work in general!
From a flyff loving perspective: uff :/

I know it has nothing to do with this thread at all,
but may I/we know what your intentions are by releasing all of these things?

I'm asking because we all know that Gala doesn't really care about the game nor fixes any major not money-related gamebreaking bugs, e.g. bow-/chargehack, Ghost-DCs, ..., etc. which they are 100% aware of.

So releasing those infos/hacks leaves me the question ''Why tho?''
Are you trying to destroy flyff or trying to force them to fix stuff by making them public?
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/15/2020, 10:23   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknwnx. View Post
From a developer-perspective: Nice RE & nice work in general!
From a flyff loving perspective: uff :/

I know it has nothing to do with this thread at all,
but may I/we know what your intentions are by releasing all of these things?

I'm asking because we all know that Gala doesn't really care about the game nor fixes any major not money-related gamebreaking bugs, e.g. bow-/chargehack, Ghost-DCs, ..., etc. which they are 100% aware of.

So releasing those infos/hacks leaves me the question ''Why tho?''
Are you trying to destroy flyff or trying to force them to fix stuff by making them public?
Why would you still play flyff in 2020 its already a dead game?

Yannick is done with flyff so he doesnt give a **** (he never really did either)

And you cant really make huge profit from it on dflyff or eflyff anymore, those few dungeons that u can run wont make you get that much money in order to build proper gear.
so you can use it to troll, level a little bit and farm just for fun. But you not gonna get rich with this ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2020, 11:19   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraguz View Post
Why would you still play flyff in 2020 its already a dead game?

Yannick is done with flyff so he doesnt give a **** (he never really did either)

And you cant really make huge profit from it on dflyff or eflyff anymore, those few dungeons that u can run wont make you get that much money in order to build proper gear.
so you can use it to troll, level a little bit and farm just for fun. But you not gonna get rich with this ****.
Indeed!
Old 02/15/2020, 13:45   #21

Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/15/2020, 20:41   #22

elite*gold: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerWahreMichi View Post
tbh habe ich schon einige MMORPGs gespielt, aber Webzen/Gala sind von allen Publishern/Devs am aller unfähigsten.
Old 02/15/2020, 21:09   #23

nice work!

Can they trace that we used the hack?
Old 02/15/2020, 21:43   #24

elite*gold: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzboy View Post
nice work!

Can they trace that we used the hack?
yes
Old 02/15/2020, 22:08   #25

Well so then it is a useless hack xD
Old 02/15/2020, 22:10   #26

No it's not useless, you can just create a new google account, use XR Amps, lv to lv 15 and troll people. For that it's enough.
Old 02/15/2020, 23:51   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronzboy View Post
Well so then it is a useless hack xD
They can trace everything, but they dont. This Hack will create logs for sure but i dont think they will read thousand lines of useless logs to find one cheater.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/16/2020, 03:49   #28

Can you show a video on how to use it. Can't seem to work.
Old 02/16/2020, 03:56   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashercadsawan View Post
Can you show a video on how to use it. Can't seem to work.
Uhm no? Inject the haxx and, for example, write in the chat ".mode inv" to be invisible.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 07:02   #30

Sometimes the inject isn't working (Inject successful, but Neuz not starting/loading), just try a few more times if it doesen't work for the first time. And don't forget to start as admin
Thanks
1 User