Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Flyff (Fly For Fun) > Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros
You last visited: Today at 19:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] FlyFF Transformation v1.0.0.0

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by taintedjudgement View Post
melan first off may i say simply fucking amazeing i can't wait till the update i'll look back every day untill you update this is seriously the best iv never got reported never banned nothing it need to have a select a target for farming maybe by name or something or search targets in the area but it works great iv never had a single problem with transformation what so ever it is really simple to use friendly but effective interface but id like to make a couple of suggestions

search local targets such as if you have aibits and muchpangs near you it will automatically retreve the ids of the monsters around you and allow you to select which you wish to farm or maybe even multipul so you can effectively giant farm

maybe attack the target of the person you have on follow that way you can duel log because the only efficent use i have for transformation is my rm to auto heal and buff me every so often

restock and sell would be nice to or drop iteams with selected names

compatiblity with pills that way you can use food then have it hit a collector pill at a certin amount of hp

those are just some features that would be really helpfull but either way i will continue to be a loyal transformation user as long as i play flyff and i cant thank you enough for your leet c++ skills and makeing transformation

and sorry for my crappy spelling and grammer

Finde ich auch .
Danke Melan das du dies tust das du einen Hack zum laufen bringst der an Offi Flyff funktioniert.
Aber ich fände cool das du die World ID in den Teleport Hack einfügen würdest das man kein Azria mehr braucht oder etc.
Aber sonst finde ich den Hack einfach nur klasse und dich einfach nur super die anderen Sedrika oder Apfelsuchti pralen immer rum das ist Hacks für Ofii und P-Server haben jetzt haben wir auch einen .

Old   #152

elite*gold: 4
Received Thanks: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemach View Post
Finde ich auch .
Danke Melan das du dies tust das du einen Hack zum laufen bringst der an Offi Flyff funktioniert.
Aber ich fände cool das du die World ID in den Teleport Hack einfügen würdest das man kein Azria mehr braucht oder etc.
Aber sonst finde ich den Hack einfach nur klasse und dich einfach nur super die anderen Sedrika oder Apfelsuchti pralen immer rum das ist Hacks für Ofii und P-Server haben jetzt haben wir auch einen .
Du kannst kein azria teleport hack machen da offi flyff nicht dumm ist, der server überprüft ob dein azria ticket aktiv ist andernfalls kommste direkt wd nach flaris.

Old   #153

it worked with pills just fine for me. and there is a level range input for the select next target, the only problem i had with it was if u are say lvl 80 trying to stay only killing lawolfs it doesnt work, u end up selecting all mobs and can eventually run all the way to feferns for no reason. other than that it was perrrrrrrrfect.
Old   #154

just like tainted judgement i can't thank you enough. i truly cannot play without it. my tanker dies cuz it doesn't have auto heal, i can't do aminus without teleing, can't stand training without auto targeting. and not a single one of my characters was banned or threatened. this is truly the most useful tool on flyff i have ever used. sure there are ways to improve it, but at that point it would probably be wayy overpowered. melan if you ever come to eflyff mocomochi hit me up and i'll get you started with some penya and gears

Old   #155

Work = Perfekt

geile Futures ''respekt'', empfehle es
aufjedenfall.
Old   #156

got me banned never again will i use
Old   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaysandhu View Post
got me banned never again will i use
Dude before you post something in here ... learn english ...

and how the f*ck you got banned ... i only can imagine when you lvl and GM stay next to you and you aren't responding on his questions while you are leveling...

i am using the programm like daily and nothing happens ...

i think you are the only one who got banned and i bet you did something else for getting banned ... the program is only like "someone" is pressing the F-Buttons for you
Old   #158

Hab eine frage ich verstehe nicht wie das geht bei der level funktion das max monster level wenn ich da zb 37 reinschreibe greift er die nichmehr an
Old   #159

dan wird es warscheinlich heißen das er nur mobs bis lvl 37 killt, also 37 nicht mehr XD
probiers mal mit lvl 38
Old   #160

Hey, this program is now blocked in eFlyff. Will you be working on a fix for it? Many thanks for making this program btw. Very useful!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #161

Trasnformation don't working in official flyff v18 the window closes
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #162

Das Teil war einfach nur genial....v1.1.x naja..man soll nix sagen, wenn man nix gutes sagen kann...sry. aber leider ist der bot in dflyff v18 gefixt.
wäre toll wenn ne neue version kommen würde, welche so perfekt funktioniert wie v 1.0xx
und ohne installer daherkäme.

thx & mfg