Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Buying] v18 Files

Discussion on [Buying] v18 Files within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Buying] v18 Files

Wanting to buy v18 Files with public fixes so i can toy around with it. Im using a win10 computer and buying a dedi just to upgrade a clean v15 source would take too much time.

I don't care if its just a compilation of leeched stuff. Just need it to be in working order.

Features:
Teleporter[Bind on "Z"]/Not really necessary
Pet Filter
Auto guild siege[Every 2hrs]
Auto Job Change
Working 3rd Class

Just message me here with your price.
Overpriced bids won't be entertained.
Thank you in advance
Old 09/03/2016, 20:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Arrow Flyff PServer - Discussions / Questions -> Fly For Fun Tradi…

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buying Files
08/29/2016 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Im buying your v15+19 Files E.mail Me or Message here for more info. [email protected]
Buying> Cabal EP3 or above files
12/21/2011 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says, I am buying Cabal Episode 3 or above files. Post your offer and I'll PM you if I'm interested on your offer. Please provide video proofs of files or TeamViewer so I can check it. Thanks!
Buying BOI Server Files
11/25/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 5 Replies
Looking for the server/source files to create my own private server! Willing to pay. Ill start my bid on $1000. Anyone that can help me with this? PM me here! Files will be confirmed working before payment gets released!!! I have big plans for this game and how to make it a whole damn lot better and fair for all! Something PWE cant seem to get right these days!
Buying Ep2-Ep3 files
05/20/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 1 Replies
Wellcome I want to buy Cabal Epizode 2 Lost World or Siena The Queen server files. Please write here your offers in dolars or PM ME Regards Tskuyomi
Buying Server Files
08/25/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 29 Replies
Hello, I am looking for a whole client/server files, with all new additions like expidition,siege,+12,new maps,action6,new mobs,doom df,etc,etc And with all fixed bugs, so that i can play in a minute =) I pay for the server files, send me what you server files has and which bugs still stay. Thanks for you attentions Greetz,