Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Flyff Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Iris Online 1.18 Source for Flyff Source (With lots of edits)

Discussion on Iris Online 1.18 Source for Flyff Source (With lots of edits) within the Flyff Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Iris Online 1.18 Source for Flyff Source (With lots of edits)

Hello,

I recently quit developing my Iris Online server. I am offering my Iris Online 1.18 source/db/resource and any support for a Flyff Source/db/resource with several unique, and unbugged, systems. This source is worth around $800-1500 USD as there are only 5-6 people who have the source, so if you want to make money, then this would be very useful for you.

Your source must have:
-Full Faction system with Faction chat
-Full Auction house with search and bidding system

Details on my Iris Source can be discussed on skype.

email:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Flyff Source Edits
02/23/2012 - Flyff Trading - 0 Replies
Hellow I wanna buy some source codes like a scrolls which gives instant awake and can be use x3 in 1item,Guild siege which is every 4hrs and has a 2rounds each,a fix guildhouse system,glow system which uses scroll to change glow,a fix scroll of unbind,a scroll which makes an egg an instant perfect stat pet with a stat of 9/9/9/9/9,item chat link,and others Please add me [email protected]
[Source Problem] Source auf LANG 6 compilien [D-Flyff Font]
04/13/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey Leutz, ich komme da mal mit nem mehr oder weniger kleinen Problem. Aufgrund der Misserfolge nur die Neuz in LANG 6 zu compilien, hat man mir geraten die kompletten Bins auf LANG 6 zu setzen. Seitdem funktioniert die D-Flyff Schrift super, es ist nichts verrutscht, Login klappt auch etc. Problem ist jetzt nur das ich keine inGame Rechte mehr habe. Habe extra neuen acc erstellt, neuen char bin sämtliche Operatoren ( L, M, N, O, P, Z) durchgegangen nur leider habe ich immer noch...