Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wishes

Discussion on Wishes within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wishes

***,If only my computer worked...i would so beat the hell out of this game

nothing important...just felt like ranting lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wishes come do true, Planetside 2
10/01/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 4 Replies
"X game sounds a lot like Planetside. I wish they'd make a sequel to that game." is something we've heard over the years as similar-yet-different titles have been announced and released. Well who says wishes don't come true? As it turns out, SOE is planning to "expand the Planetside universe with another game" and is asking players of the original for their input via survey. Rock Paper Shotgun picked up the scent of impending sequelosity, which is a word we've just made up that describes a...
Pass Your Wishes
12/13/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
Christmas is coming once again,and ZU Cute Christmas Tree Competition is now in progress,So do you want to send your best wishes to your family and friends on this special day as Anonymity do? Well, don't be shy join us (Zu Online Community,Free online game)
Another Poem : Wishes
12/13/2008 - General Art - 0 Replies
WISHES I wish you could be better... I wish you could love me... I wish I could stop the rain in your eye's... And I... I am dreaming again... About your love with no end... And... I could give everything you want...
Best Wishes from Hungary
07/14/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hi to ALL ! :D enjoy the life's goods :cool:
my wishes for cabal
03/14/2008 - Cabal Online - 3 Replies
hi i will tell u now my wishes for cabal. 1. I need a working cabal bot. 2. A working bypass with no DC. 3. If u see me ingame buff me and give me some alz plz. I will be very grateful if u give me all what i wish:)