Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebornbuddy or Miqobot for Final Fantasy xiv

Discussion on Rebornbuddy or Miqobot for Final Fantasy xiv within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rebornbuddy or Miqobot for Final Fantasy xiv

Hi guys i want to buy bot for FFXIV but i dont know which bot is very good .

Old 12/12/2019, 23:37   #2

If you have any questions about Miqobot, please don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support.

You can find the contact form at our website:

Old 12/20/2019, 17:25   #3

Never tried RebornBuddy, their website/forum looked really messy and I couldn't even find the information about it that I wanted.

Miqobot has it's ups and downs. Biggest thing is that it's overpriced with no other pricing options. The crafting bot for it also takes way too long to "solve" a craft while free alternatives like ACME exist that work instantly and in a very smart way.

The best parts of Miqobot are basically the Gathering, Gold Saucer, and limited combat features. But even with Gathering, expect to do a little work yourself to get your gathering profiles setup, it's all external imports or making them yourself. Other than that bit, though, it's probably the most user-friendly bot. Not difficult to buy it and start using immediately, plus I think they still have a trial.

Miqobot will probably be slightly more worth the price tag when it gets Trusts functioning. Would be a good way to quickly level your jobs to cap in a safe environment. However...Miqobot is pretty slow at adding new features/fixing old features. And their progress is very invisible, months of saying "it's coming" but not a lot of information about how long it'll take.

Whether or not it's worth paying $10/mo is up to you though, there are other bots that are much cheaper. Try a few things and see which works best for you for the price.
Old 12/21/2019, 02:04   #4

Thank you for your detailed review very much!

Old 12/22/2019, 21:43   #5

You already tried mmominion bot for ff14 already?

« [Hack] Teleport Hack Manual | Miqobot | The First FFXIV DX11 Bot »