Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 12:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Teleportation tool?

Discussion on Teleportation tool? within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Teleportation tool?

Does anyone know if there's any free teleportation tool?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Need Help With teleportation-Teleportation not Working !
06/26/2016 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
well i checked every thing in the database and activated the alex teleportation but still when clicking it in the game it doesn't send me there ! :rtfm: my pc ram is 8G and core I5 ! why now if it's any thing else tell me and give me a query <better:) Thx :handsdown::handsdown: By the way i don't know how to restart shard manger ! and it get's me an Query Error!!! Query Result : -1, Query : {?=CALL _ExistsServiceOffRentItem} & SQL Error State:42000, Native Error Code: AFC, ODBC Error:...
Teleportation Coords
05/08/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 22 Replies
When a place has -Hidden Port- next to it the regarded location is atleast partially concealed and should be safe to port to at any time. Places with out the -Hidden Port- comment may be concealed, but I can't guarantee safe porting. Also in some maps I have called places 'Inconspicuous Points', while these places have no real significants I have recorded them as a way to fill the gaps in the maps (makes sense when you see them all marked on a map). And finally some places may have some...
Teleportation Proxy
07/21/2008 - Flyff - 4 Replies
Q/A Time! Q : What is it? A : In a nutshell haha shell squirrel! anyways lol basically its a tool... Q : What kind of tool? A : Well... A gameing tool... Q : ...
Teleportation Worries.
10/08/2007 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
OK I have managed to get Rev 8.3 working (yay) however I am having a slight problem here. I get about 4 results for my X location and 5 for Y, I freeze them all and change the X's and the Y's accordingly, then move in game. It never seems to go anywhere near my new co-ordinates and half of the time it throws me out of the map causing a disconnection. Any thoughts?
Felwood Teleportation Exploit
02/06/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
For Alliance Tryed this out 5 or 6 times and it works.So you go in SW and at the night elf female that lets you enter Warsong gulch and you click on first available battle.From your starting postition follow the road to the right to the portal.Before entering the portal log out and back in.Enter the portal and you'll get teleported to Felwood.Actually it's the zone right next to it,forgot the name.On your left there's a vendor that has some pretty nice items ranging from blue lvl 18 until...